Mace vs. Luke (ROTJ) and Obi-Wan (ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad_boba017
Setting is in Palps office.

mace=badass
Luke and Obi. Hell, Luke could take this.

bad_boba017
Mace is ROTS as well.

I think mace will kill luke early but have a hard time fending them both if he doesn't kill one quick.

kamikz
Originally posted by mace=badass
Luke and Obi. Hell, Luke could take this.

Excuse me???

mace=badass
You saw just fine.

kamikz
You saw just fine.

Ok well why do you think that Luke will take him alone? And real proof not "Vader is 80% of.....and got defeated by...." proof.

Wesker
OMg...

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8748/facewtf5za.jpg

mace=badass
I'm having double thoughts about this after thinking about it. Mace might take this if they don't work together well. I just want to get it across that Luke does not suck.

Wesker
If you think he can take Mace Windu, Vaapad master and 60 year old jedi master second to Yoda, you are a fool.

mace=badass
I'm having double thoughts about this after thinking about it. Mace might take this if they don't work together well. I just want to get it across that Luke does not suck.

Wesker
But Luke does suck in the grand scheme of things. There's no use in comparing him to any of the other jedi or sith because they are the product of YEARS of training, sometimes even decades. And they have mastered forms and parts of the Force where Luke has not even begun to master himself.

And the common argument for Luke is that "He beet vadur there 4, he > 80% of cideus". Well, the problem with that (Aside from the obvious points I've been ramming down people's skulls for months) is that just killing someone doesn't make you better than them in every single case. Take King Richard the Lionhearted- fine king and knight. Product of fortune and experience in fighting, the likes of which you and I will never be able to reproduce. Killed by a peasant with a crossbow and perhaps ten minutes training with said weapon. Does the peasant become greater than King Richard in combat because he killed him? NO! Nonsequitor. Does not follow. Try and use logic instead of "He beet vadur!" please.

kamikz
Exactly.

Faunus

FTW? Mace will take this, easily. How the hell would Luke and Obi-Wan be able to work together well enough to overcome the guy who toppled Sidious? But since you, like darthsith and Glentract, like to use the argument that Janus has beaten down a dozen times in the past day. . .

Luke beat Vader, who is 80% of Sidious. That means that Luke > 80% of Sidious, right?

Well Mace put the said Sith Lord on his arse. So I guess that makes Mace > 100% of Sidious.

OMG! That makes Mace +20% than Luke!

Just face it. Luke isn't that good yet. This doesn't mean that Luke won't become powerful and skillful in the future. But he literally is a farmboy with a week or so of training. How the hell could he even contend with someone like Mace?

darthsith19
Okay, mace=badass, I have agreed with you thus far on what you've said about Luke, but this is fanboyism. There's no way in hell that Luke alone could beat Mace.

And Mace is 53 years old, not 60.

And about this battle, IMO it could go either way. It all depends on how well the team works together. Even if they work together perfectly, though, they might still lose, but they stand a chance, anyway.

Faunus
Again, how would Luke and Obi-Wan work well together? Their styles don't mesh at all, and they've never even encountered eachother before.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faunus
Again, how would Luke and Obi-Wan work well together? Their styles don't mesh at all, and they've never even encountered eachother before.
because they get along well. Because Luke would listen well to Obi-Wan.

Fishy
Luke swings his lightsaber like a basebal bat, Obi Wan is the most defending fighter ever, the two won't work together. they don't know each other it would all suck. Luke would die in half a second and Obi Wan his style is nice and all but it could never work against Mace Windu.

Faroth
Okay, Mace'd WTFpwn Luke in seconds, and with Obi-Wan.... He'd pwn after about twenty seconds.

PurpleSaber
Mace would pwn Luke just like Sidious pwned Fisto. Then Mace would beat Kenobi in anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Darth_Glentract
I'm going to say Luke loses.

Blaxican_Jedi
Luke woudl win cause hes the son of T3h Ch0s3n 1!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.