Calo Nord vs. Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
They have all of their equipment.

Setting: The Jedi Temple.

Wesker
Boba, probably. Calo barely wore any armor, though he was apparently very smart.

Fishy
Calo was a bounty hunter and pretty skilled and smart, he did kill a rancor using a thermal detanator, he found his way of Taris even when Revan and co took the Ebon Hawk, which is just a surprise if you ask me, because how the hell could have have possibly pulled that off? The guy is pretty impressive, but i'm still guessing Boba wins. He has superior armour probably equal or better weapons and well just don't know enough about Calo to call him equal to Boba.

Hello Friend
Boba.

VISQUIS
I think Boba too because he has a jetpack and an array of weapons which makes him much harder to kill,Calo Nord has 2 pistols and some grenades,wearing a blue jacket,goggles and some pilot hat,Calo Nord is smart and tough but Boba is the better bounty hunter.

mace=badass
Calo has armor. You pick up 'Calo Nord's armor' after you kill him.

Fishy
Not as good as Boba his armour though.

VISQUIS
But it dont look like armour hes using when you see him(talking about Calo Nord)

Fishy
Its not heavy armour, probably wears his under his clothes or something.

mace=badass
I'm just saying he has armor, and as I recall it was very good armour. It gave a +12 bonus to your armor.

Hello Friend
Last I checked, it was not as good as Cassus Fett's armor.

Fetts PWN all ages. Cassus was a better Bounty Hunter than Nord.

Fishy
Nord was the greatest or second greatest bounty hounter in his time. And if i'm not mistaking Cassus was invented by Kotor and killed in the same game, or actually before the game. You can't even be sure he's related to Jango for that matter. He's nothing.

Boba would take Calo, to say Cassus would do the same is talking out of ignorance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.