General Grievous Vs Anakin(ROTS) and Luke(ROTJ) Skywalker and Aalya Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
In Kamino.

mace=badass
Anakin could take Grievous, this is overkill.

Commander K
Oops I mean't AOTC Anakin..

henniestevens
In Kamino, is that like underwater??

Twilight Janick
On Kamino would have been more correct. The landing platform. If they stray off each other, Grievous will win. Otherwise, if they stay close to each other, then Grievous dies.

darthsith19
Which Grievous?

kamikz
Grievous. Aayla got toyed by Grievous, he took her out with his fot. Anakin would be tough but since Grievous could handle Ki-Adi and Shaak Tii without much difficult I don't think he would be a real problem, but he is the biggest threat. Then we got Luke, he's toast.

Faroth
If this is CW Grievous, he'd WTFpwn these losers. But if it was RotS Grievous, I'm not so sure.

PurpleSaber
CW Grievous toys with them. ROTS Grievous has trouble, but most likely wins.

VISQUIS
Grievous hides,they split up, Grievous takes each one out silently or takes them head on,Anakin and Luke might be a problem but Grievous wins anyway.

VISQUIS
GG has tactics, just like Republic Commandos,oh yeah by the way how do you get pictures and those same words that come all the time when you post.

kamikz
Hey VISQUIS, a tip is to edit your post if you forgot to write something so you don't have to doubble post. wink

You go to the top of the screen and select User CP and go into your profile, then go to where it says Signature and write what you want there.

VISQUIS
Ok,thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.