Ultimate Batman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
i was bored so i made some idea for a DC: Unlimated which is basically like Marvel's Ultimat Series. I did a Batman: Unlimated and i was wondering what people thought of that idea. Some of my ideas are:

Ra's Al Ghul is an Asian billionaire businessman and his scientists created the mysterious Clayuface specimen that failed on its own but survived thanks to joining with a human.

He also released a plague on a test subject, waylon Jones, that mutated Jones into Kill;er Croc.

One of ra's' scioentists, kirk Langstrom,, fled with an experimental formuula when he discovered Ra's wished to kill millions and hid in Gotham. But ra's crushed all his assets and langstrom couldnt afford tomp fund himself, his wife and their kids so he took drugs and ventually took the Man Bat formula.

Black Mask was a school mate of Bruce's and when he inherited Janus Cosmetics, one of the makeups disfigured mobster and tester The red Hood AKA Jack Napier, and created a hideous freak known as The Joker. Joker went mad and had to be locked in Arkham Asylum. Wayne Enterprises bailed out Janus so Sionis sought vengeance on the wayne board and on the man who he blamed, Napier. He killed napier's family and murdered several board members but batman took him down and his face was disfigured with the mask he had made from pappy's coffin.
He became the insane Black Mask.

Napier was once a talented scientist but when his company failed he turned to alchoholism and later drugs until he became mob boss Red Hood. when in Arkham he learnt that hi s family had been muurdered he realised Sionis did it and hunted him down, going off the deep end when battman beat him to taking sionis down and put Jopker in prison. Joker blamed batman for Mask escaping his "rightful punishment" and so he sought to annihalte his ruiner, Black Mask, and the man who stopped "justice", Batman!

Theres more that I might post later if people like it!

batmanreturns2k
yeah man thats good i think its great differently put some more on there cool dude im jay by the way

Xirius
Stop calling Joker Jack Napier!!!
Thats never been his name outside of the movies. Joker's identity should always be a mystery!! Even if its a revamp f Batman, joker's identity shouldn't be known to anyone, not even the reader!

Cascador
I don't mind that he has a history...at least most who didn't like Batman could consider this a better history than the one of the movie

atharpina
If this is truely DC's "ultimate" universe, then couldn't they change it around so that Joker's name IS known and it IS Jack Napier?

Red Superfly
If there is an Ultimate Batman, he'll probably turn into a real Bat and have super sonar powers or some shit.

That's if they follow Marvels way of thinking.

Knightfall93
I don't give a damn what his name is but as it's a kind of Ultimate thing I changed it a bit... well, a lot...

Xirius
Originally posted by atharpina
If this is truely DC's "ultimate" universe, then couldn't they change it around so that Joker's name IS known and it IS Jack Napier?
But that would make him a much weaker character than he is in the regular comics.....the fact that he is even more mysterious than Batman is what makes him such a great villain!

atharpina
Yeah, but if this was like Ultimate universe, he wouldn't be the real Joker from the other comics, would he? Just an interesting twist on the character.

Xirius
I know it doesnt have to follow all the details of the character, I just think thats an important part of who the joker is, and I think he should keep it in the "Unlimited" universe

Knightfall93
No, i actually did that because I thought it would be a unique twist, him waging war on the Black Mask and all... does anyone else have ideas for batman/ other unlimated characters

Red Superfly
Ultimate Batman ideas:

The Penguin is a deformed freak of nature who gets bitten by a radioactive Penguin, and gains extra super powers such as his uncanny ability to be eaten by killer whales, and fall over a lot.

Catwoman is actually an evolved cat-woman. A pregnant cat is frozen in a block of ice, and when the almighty War happens, is the only survivor of Earth. The cat gives birth, cats reproduce, and evolve. Eventually they become human like, then one day one of them gets sent back in a Cat-time machine. Catwoman becomes roadkill when she runs away from Batman for the first time.

Mr Freeze is a disgruntled block of ice, with an AI chip inside. Batman defeats Mr Freeze in their first battle by just turning the room up to room temperature.

Killer Croc is a business banker trapped inside the body of a two ton crocodile. His unsuccessful attempts at hitting big at Wall Street causes him to lead a life of crime and have his own pirate radio show devoted to propagating the ideals of S&M.

Robin is actually a robin redbreast that Batman once owned as a child, and instead of his parents getting shot, his robin redbreast got shot. This sent Bruce into an uncontrollable rage, and he pursued his vendetta against the man that shot his one true love, The Clock King.

Yes, the Clock King is Batmans arch nemesis.

Batman uses guns and is a black teen from the Bronx, complete with ghetto gangsta quips and one liners, plus a penchant for rapping. It will tune in to the moronic little b*stards of today quite well.

The Joker isn't even in it. Kids today don't deserve The Joker.

Xirius
laughing

atharpina
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Ultimate Batman ideas:

The Penguin is a deformed freak of nature who gets bitten by a radioactive Penguin, and gains extra super powers such as his uncanny ability to be eaten by killer whales, and fall over a lot.

Catwoman is actually an evolved cat-woman. A pregnant cat is frozen in a block of ice, and when the almighty War happens, is the only survivor of Earth. The cat gives birth, cats reproduce, and evolve. Eventually they become human like, then one day one of them gets sent back in a Cat-time machine. Catwoman becomes roadkill when she runs away from Batman for the first time.

Mr Freeze is a disgruntled block of ice, with an AI chip inside. Batman defeats Mr Freeze in their first battle by just turning the room up to room temperature.

Killer Croc is a business banker trapped inside the body of a two ton crocodile. His unsuccessful attempts at hitting big at Wall Street causes him to lead a life of crime and have his own pirate radio show devoted to propagating the ideals of S&M.

Robin is actually a robin redbreast that Batman once owned as a child, and instead of his parents getting shot, his robin redbreast got shot. This sent Bruce into an uncontrollable rage, and he pursued his vendetta against the man that shot his one true love, The Clock King.

Yes, the Clock King is Batmans arch nemesis.

Batman uses guns and is a black teen from the Bronx, complete with ghetto gangsta quips and one liners, plus a penchant for rapping. It will tune in to the moronic little b*stards of today quite well.

The Joker isn't even in it. Kids today don't deserve The Joker.

Hahahahha. OH thats good.

Marry me asap?

Knightfall93
LMAO!

Dark-Kenshin
Good. And to top it all off, Batman gets unmasked every four issues, and half of the town knows who Batman is.

Knightfall93
LMAO! Can't they just replace that Bendis moron?

WrathfulDwarf
No...let's keep Batman simple no Ultimat B.S. leave that for the clowns at Marvels comics.

Knightfall93
Your call, wrathful... where do you mod?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.