Boba Fett vs a Kryat Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xepeyon
Battle takes place in the dune sea. Boba with Jet Pack n' all.

SS_181st_Snow
Krayt dragon eats Boba Fett.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Krayt dragon eats Boba Fett.

I could see Boba easily outsmarting the large creature.

Xepeyon
Boba has all of his gear including his rocket. If he uses his smarts, he might take this one.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Xepeyon
Boba has all of his gear including his rocket. If he uses his smarts, he might take this one.

Might? If he has all of his Gear, the Dragon is virtually screwed.

Remember KOTOR? We saw a Krayt Dragon get pwned by some mines.

Boba Fett has a Jetpack, has Flamethrowers, Has Guns, Has Rockets, Has Mines, Is one of the most famous Bounty Hunters of his time, Etc Etc.

Please. All he'd have to do is float around and propel rockets at it.

((The_Anomaly))
Boba would pWn

IKC

Fishy
Depends really... If its one huge ass Krayt Dragon I don't see Boba pulling it off at least not in a straight up fight, he would need to lay mines prepare a trap and shit like that... He could still win if it wasn't a straight fight where both start in one corner of the arena and have to kill the other.

DiamondBullets
In the Jabba's Palace Anthologies, Boba killed on to get its pearl in its gizzard. He killed it with only one direct bolt to the head.

kamikz
Boba would do the same to it as he did to the Sarlacc. (Except getting eaten alive)

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
Depends really... If its one huge ass Krayt Dragon I don't see Boba pulling it off at least not in a straight up fight, he would need to lay mines prepare a trap and shit like that... He could still win if it wasn't a straight fight where both start in one corner of the arena and have to kill the other.

I don't think he'd need to set up shit.

He's armed with Rockets and a flamethrower and a very dangerous rifle yet he needs to put mines around it when he can just straight up shoot a Rocket at it?

DE Calvin
Fame doesn't have anything to do with it, take Britney Spears, she's a shitty singer, but is one of the most famous.

IKC
Calvin,

Originally posted by IKC
Not really "one of the most famous." In all EU sources (that I've read), he's described as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. Krayt dragon = screwed.

DE Calvin
Exactly, EU sources...

IKC
If that's a slam against them, I point out that this is an EU subforum.

DE Calvin
But movie books can be used also...

Faunus
No, because they are interpretations of the movie by random authors; oftentimes, they conflict with events in the movie. Such as when Obi-Wan dodges blasts from a thousand battle droids.

Lörd Sorgo
Or when Kit Fisto dies smiling...

Oops, forgot to add that he loses his head as well. And it lands on a table.... Smiling....

SS_181st_Snow
Yo Sorgo, love the sig. You should try and paint Anakin's saber to be red, so it'd look a bit cooler.

Fishy

bad_boba017
Boba WTFpwns it.

Wesker
I'm pretty sure Boba can pwn a Krayt Dragon.

darthsith19
Boba cause he flies out of harms way and then shoots the Dragon with his rocket.

Brotz
Boba Fett wins through his ability to sneak attack, his jetpack, and of course, the advantage of his equipment 99.9 out of 100 times. .1% Fett gets stupid and dies.

furbys are evil
I think that the krayt dragon got killed to easily in kotor it was just dumber than dirt the krayt dragon would not die from a single rocket and boba can't fly that high that fast to get the hell away from it and I'd love to see boba out run a krayt dragon

krayt dragon omg wtf pwns boba!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.