Beast Boy & Cyborg vs Blob & Avalanche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
who wins

MuffinmanMike
Depends on wether or not Avalanch can cause Cyborg to quake with the metal, or if it acts like any other human(thus rebounding the seismic waves).

I say BB and Cyborg can take it. Blob might be strong, but I'd wager Cyborg is stronger. And BBs skilled enough to know how to get around an earthquake and pillars of rock jutting up.

golem370
Though now depowered, the Blob's mutant physiology granted him a number of advantages. He had vast superhuman strength and his resistance to injury was among the greatest of all Marvel characters. Indeed, his greatest asset was his superhuman resilience; his highly elastic blubbery skin had proven to be difficult to penetrate by gunfire, missiles, and even Wolverine's claws; though with sufficient force the claws could lacerate his flesh. Anything short of adamantium could not damage his skin, or even cause him pain. On one occasion however, a concentrated optic blast fired by Cyclops was sufficient to puncture a hole through his shoulder, much to the shock of Dukes himself. He could also alter his personal gravity field to make him virtually immovable, although an incredible force (such as the Juggernaut or Colossus) could uproot him, along with a chunk of whatever he was standing on (the only being on record to have been able to lift the Blob against his wishes was the Incredible Hulk). Despite his morbidly obese appearance, his agility was the same as that of a fairly athletic male of normal stature, a fact which frequently caught his opponents by surprise.

The Blob had superhuman strength which had greatly increased over the years, in a manner very similar to that of the Thing; originally the Blob had enhanced strength enabling him to lift about 1 ton, but right up to losing his powers he had become strong enough to lift roughly 70 tons. This improvement was said to be a result of his ongoing mutation.

DigiMark007
Cyborg wears Blob down from a distance with energy attacks. BB becomes a gnat, flies into Avalnche, then becomes a bacteria to move inside of him....then becomes a whale and explodes him from the inside.

Brutal but effective. And I'm pretty sure he can do that....never read the bacteria thing personally, but it's been referenced more than once on the forums.

bitca730
Beast Boy turns into a pterodactyl and tacks out Avalanche; while Cyborg aims at the Blobs head and fires away with energy blasters...although a sonics would work best if he regularly has one i dont know...easy win for the Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.