Majestic,Black Adam & Prime vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Kevin transforms into Prime by projecting an organic 'liquid flesh' material from his torso. The liquid flesh then shapes itself into a large man with overdeveloped muscles, towering over seven feet tall and weighing close to four hundred pounds. Prime can revert back to his teenage form by destabilising the body into a mess of protein goo, either consciously or when his Prime-body's energy reserves run out. When this happens, Kevin must pull himself out of the body's remains or risk suffocating from lack of oxygen.

As Prime, Kevin possesses tremendous strength with unknown limits and has once lifted an entire outdoor gym with relative ease. His durability is also nigh immeasurable having survived a close proximity explosion of several nuclear warheads. Prime can also take to flight at a Mach-level of velocity. Although all of Prime's powers are modelled after traditional superhero powers, these limitations are defined mostly by Kevin's subconscious aspirations.

Mangog-Mangog is an immeasurably powerful being who has fought Thor and other Marvel Comics characters. He is twelve feet tall, demonic in appearance, and has been portrayed as possessing strength which dwarfs even that of Thor, Ulik, and the various gods of Asgard. The upper limit of his strength is unknown. However, Mangog is dependent on tapping a source of immense psychic energies - such as hatreds, fears, or feelings of devotion, felt by other sentient beings. Without such a source, he shrinks to nothingness.

It is unknown how Mangog's strength level compares to that of such Marvel Comics powerhouse characters as the Juggernaut, the Destroyer, or Kurse, or the Hulk when his normal strength is magnified by intense rage. However, Mangog is certainly among the most physically powerful more-or-less-humanoid beings in the Marvel Universe: he is at a level beyond Thor, who can lift over 100 tons. In sheer physical power, Mangog seems to pale only by comparison with some cosmic-level characters, such as Galactus, and some ancient, apocalyptic menaces, such as Surtur and Ymir, who are threats to the very survival of the gods.

Sir Whirlysplat
Prime was shit, I boycott this thread

Mider
the team might just win but im not sure mangog staved off all of asgard so i guess he has a better chance

Khellendros
Mangog more than likely wins, unless BA and MAj fight VERY smart. Prime is a non-issue in my mind.

Maestro
All of them wouldn' know until the end of the fight that fear and hatred drives Mangog, not to say that he couldn't probably beat them without out it, but thats just gonna amp him even more.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Maestro
All of them wouldn' know until the end of the fight that fear and hatred drives Mangog, not to say that he couldn't probably beat them without out it, but thats just gonna amp him even more.
I dunno. Adam has his Godly Wisdom and Majestic has demonstrated low level telepathy. It's not INCONCEIVABLE that they would figure it out, but it is pretty unlikely. Anyways, pouring on lots of speed is their best chance, otherwise Mangog will simply overpower them.

Maestro
I would probably give it a 7/10 to Mangog pending on whether Majestic could work out Mangog quick enough to do something e.g build something that could help him, he's capable of doing in from what i've seen in your respect thread. Also sort of depends if the other two can hang with Mangog for that amount of time, but Mangog can manipulate magic at very high levels as well, sothat doesn't help their cause.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.