Puppet Master Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maskedsmily
i have spent all the last couple of days trying to rent the puppet master series so i can burn them but no rental place carries any more then the final two dose anyone know any sites i can buy the hole series from i cant seem to find it online anywhere figure i would ask for some help if anyone knows please let me know

Masked Smily

StinkFist462
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=br_ss_hs/104-9888176-7363144?platform=gurupa&url=index%3Ddvd&field-keywords=puppet+master&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

b-dan
i love these movies they are amazing i love the guy with the knife and hook hand I think his name was Blade. They have added so many sequils now to the series i own the one were it tells you the orgin of teh toys and has scenes from all the old ones and some of the new additions to the serice. Great horror series one of my favs

Impediment
Good enough to watch on late night Showtime, though I'd never buy the DVD's. I, personally, grew tired of the puppets after part 3.

redcaped
I love them also. Why they don't sell a boxset?

slayer
http://movies.search.ebay.com.au/puppetmaster_DVDs-Movies_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8QQsacatZ11232

Theres one for $25 AU
and on on http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=puppet+master&sacat=11232%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi= there are lots of bargains.

redcaped
That's ok but I want to buy it from a US store like Best Buy my favorite retailer. It should be available Sooner or Later over here\

Espantada23
God I remember watching the puppet master movies when i was little.I loved them.I was scared as shit of puppets but damn did i love those movies

redcaped
I like to collect, my reason why.

Mider
i wish this section of the website got more attention i mean comics gets posted on daily while this part of the website is neglected

redcaped
Now I realize how rare this dvd boxset is! Fool Moon had problems with rights...no more on production. They have it on ebay for $150 when I had the chance six years ago but the reason I didn't buy it was because it is full frame only. But still I have a way...an old video rental they have them on vhs...deal with them for a vhs-dvd transfer for only $5 each.

WrathfulDwarf
This is one franchise that is long overdue for DVD box set.

redcaped
All I have is Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys with only Six Shooter, Jester, Blade and Pinhead. The others are missing. Oh yes, this one is enhanced for 16x9 TVs. I think is a matter of time for the set to be re-released and it shouldn't be long, this movie is new.

redcaped
Yahoo! I'm sooooo happy! My mom just came from the rental and brought part 1 to 4 couldn't get five but that's fine. Wish me luck, I have them till Friday...maybe I take longer*

redcaped
Look, you may picture me with the face of Vendetta...happy like that but hey I am doing fine ok. Look, I know about the copyrighted stuff for commercial & exhibition use strictly & severely prohibited by the law. Now listen...these damn movies are no longer available which makes them rare and what I want is a personal copy, never for renting or selling because nobody likes me so I don't either. Nevertheless I talked to the guy about it and he told me to wait for tomorrow so he can check about possible recording due to the stupid protection. I don't want you to get jealous of me and call FBI for this...just be patient, I'm sure they will have it soon in the stores so I would do the same and buy it. You know this perfectly...old tapes have flaws due to extreme use and compared to dvd the quality is much lower. Nobody wants jail for a puppet master, they get arrested for illegal business...money involved and as I mentioned earlier I do have money problems...no girlfriend no car no life for gods sake, so mind your own business. Whoring is just as bad even if you need sex, so I need these old movies from the 80s. Of course a woman feels betta but you know...it's all I have & all I can do for tonight so no problem. Hurra Puppet Master!

K.Diddy
The first 3 movies were good but then the series went downhill bigtime

redcaped
The guy that got hung in part 3 was here in this city I live in for years. Where did I see him? At a coffee shop. But this is just an actor not the series itself. I am watching them now and I don't see anything wrong.

redcaped
Alright...remember what I said earlier...now I have (mine) 1 2 3! ...4 5 and curse are on due, but I will somehow.

redcaped
This is going to be a long and lonely night sugar wink

redcaped
I did it...got 4,5,6! Now I need to do "the transfer"

hanxan
Dont forget 7 Retro Puppetmaster and 8 Legacy of the puppetmaster

cking
I watched the very first one and

cking
oops sorry I fell asleep, I think some of the latter ones are better.

redcaped
7 & 8 don't sound good to me. Part 1...the psychics!!!

redcaped
Hey, did they create that thread "wildest sexual fantasy" on the OTF from that movie? Anyone of you can go over there to ask.

cking
I don't think so.

redcaped
I think we're all puppets of sex laughing out loud

ToxicMolly
i LOVE PM !!!! although i never make it to the 3d movie

redcaped
What's in the 3rd? Super Master!

Tron
Originally posted by redcaped
All I have is Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys with only Six Shooter, Jester, Blade and Pinhead. The others are missing. Oh yes, this one is enhanced for 16x9 TVs. I think is a matter of time for the set to be re-released and it shouldn't be long, this movie is new.

I like some of the other movies, mainly the first couple or so, but that one I just can't stand. And most of it was Corey Feldman's fault.

redcaped
All the girls are beautiful, specially Miss Law!

zizack
love the series (except vs Demonic Toys, which was beyond horrible in every way)

still have yet to see Retro-Puppet master which is supposedly one of the best.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by redcaped
Now I realize how rare this dvd boxset is! Fool Moon had problems with rights...no more on production. They have it on ebay for $150 when I had the chance six years ago but the reason I didn't buy it was because it is full frame only. But still I have a way...an old video rental they have them on vhs...deal with them for a vhs-dvd transfer for only $5 each.
Heh, a problem with rights....

Charles Band is a theif and though I grew up loving his work and Full Moon Pictures, he doesn't deserve to make any more money off those films. Its a shame for us fans but business is business. Paramount booted his ass and rightfully so.

I have all the series on VHS. I am also a collector and have quite an extensive Full Moon collection. Mostly on VHS because many will never see DVD.

2D_MASTER
parts 1-3 were awesome. 4-5 were okay. everything after has been a festering pile of dog shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.