Do you dream about the Potterverse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
So. Do you dream about the wonderful world of Harry Potter? Or Voldemort for that matter? I dreamt that Voldie was trying to kill me with a gun and you know how when you dream you actually think it's real, even though all evidence points to the absurdness of it all? Well, that happened to me. So I was thinking "YAY! It's actually real!" And then I saw the gun. So it was more like"Voldemort would never try to kill someone with a gun." My dream was, forever more, squashed.
After that all I remember is something about possums, a flooding and me floating a board trying to get away from the possums by using a pitchfork as a paddle. I really don't like possums.
All in all, the question here is have you ever dreamed about the Potterverse? And if so please do share.

Da preacher
NO

Knightfall93
OK,this is a common illness called "Potter- Diction", what you need to do:
a) Destroy all HP merchandise, books etc that you possess.
b) talk to noone who reminds you of a Potter character.
c) Avoid anything that makes you think of Potter.
d) get pissed

MistressofSnape
But I don't want to destroy my books and no one reminds me a Potter character. This is just brought on by...something. What really gets me is that time I saw Draco dressed in sheep pajamas. That was scary. What I want to know is why Voldemort is trying to kill me.

Thekid1
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
But I don't want to destroy my books and no one reminds me a Potter character. This is just brought on by...something. What really gets me is that time I saw Draco dressed in NOTHING . That was scary. What I want to know is wht Voldemort is trying to kill me.

laughing

MistressofSnape
no expression Yes, well I guess that would be equally scary. A lot of people would disagree. *looks at the bunch of Draco fans* Definitely.

Knightfall93
That would be disturbing...

MistressofSnape
Okay my dreams are getting weird now, I saw someone that looked suspiciously like Snape dancing in a field of yellow flowers. Daisies I think they were. This was probably brought on by the fact that about flowers before I went to bed, but still that's destroyed my perspective of Snape.

tigress
does it count if u dream ur the same age all adults having a 3 some with harry and draco 'giggles

The Phantom
Okay my dreams are getting weird now, I saw someone that looked suspiciously like Snape dancing in a field of yellow flowers. Daisies I think they were. This was probably brought on by the fact that about flowers before I went to bed, but still that's destroyed my perspective of Snape. Not to be rude. But this is sad. Dear, go outside. Join a club a school. And stop reading Harry Potter books for a while and stop coming on here for a while to get it out of your head. If they continue, your a very sad person who needs to get a life. Got it?

MistressofSnape
I do go outside! Sometimes... And I can't just leave the books alone, then we'll be lonely. Besides the last time I tried to go without something related to Harry Potter for a month I started having Nightmares. Nightmares are more terrible than Daymares. And I have a life. It's just doesn't want to cooperate at the moment. Hence the Night and Daymares and my Harry Potter withdrawal problem.

The Phantom
I do go outside! Sometimes... And I can't just leave the books alone, then we'll be lonely. Besides the last time I tried to go without something related to Harry Potter for a month I started having Nightmares. Nightmares are more terrible than Daymares. And I have a life. It's just doesn't want to cooperate at the moment. Hence the Night and Daymares and my Harry Potter withdrawal problem. Sad. sad

MistressofSnape
I'M NOT SAD. I'm Special. There's a difference.

deathtodraco
is there?

tigress
we are all special 'grins'

MistressofSnape
I had another Potterverse related dream. Except this time it sorta skipped around. I was winning the Gold Medal for Russia on ice-skating and then suddenly I was really famous. Then all I remember was that I was trying to heal this muggle child who had fallen on the ice and Fudge was beside me telling me that couldn't do magic in a muggle filled area. I did it anyway and went to Azkaban. I don't remember the faces I just remembered the events. All I remember really was the girl who I had healed had red and blue hair. Which is just weird.

The Phantom
I had another Potterverse related dream. Except this time it sorta skipped around. I was winning the Gold Medal for Russia on ice-skating and then suddenly I was really famous. Then all I remember was that I was trying to heal this muggle child who had fallen on the ice and Fudge was beside me telling me that couldn't do magic in a muggle filled area. I did it anyway and went to Azkaban. I don't remember the faces I just remembered the events. All I remember really was the girl who I had healed had red and blue hair. Which is just weird. Sad.... Seriously... sad...

MistressofSnape
This is really scary now because I had another dream again. Except I don't recall what happened. All I know is there was a river. I really need to stop dreaming about Harry Potter.

AND I AM NOT SAD! I'm SPECIAL! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

The Phantom
This is really scary now because I had another dream again. Except I don't recall what happened. All I know is there was a river. I really need to stop dreaming about Harry Potter.

AND I AM NOT SAD! I'm SPECIAL! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE! I agree. Stop. And yes, it's sad. And yes, you are special. But there is sadness in what you say.

JesuseyGoodness
I dreamt about it once, but not on a regular basis

ticket_inspecto
hey i dreamed about the potterverse I cant really remeber it very much but there were giant spiders (including Aragog) and heres the worst bit I slept walked upstairs into my parents rooms and was saying something about wands.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ticket_inspecto
hey i dreamed about the potterverse I cant really remeber it very much but there were giant spiders (including Aragog) and heres the worst bit I slept walked upstairs into my parents rooms and was saying something about wands. O.o Next time this happens. Video tape it. I want to see.

ticket_inspecto
I'm hoping its not going to happen agen smile but if so i'll try.

Bun Bun
So. Do you dream about the wonderful world of Harry Potter? Or Voldemort for that matter? I dreamt that Voldie was trying to kill me with a gun and you know how when you dream you actually think it's real, even though all evidence points to the absurdness of it all? Well, that happened to me. So I was thinking "YAY! It's actually real!" And then I saw the gun. So it was more like"Voldemort would never try to kill someone with a gun." My dream was, forever more, squashed.
After that all I remember is something about possums, a flooding and me floating a board trying to get away from the possums by using a pitchfork as a paddle. I really don't like possums.
All in all, the question here is have you ever dreamed about the Potterverse? And if so please do share.

Yes i have/do.

I fall asleep to the books on tape so its the last thing in my mind.

I dont mind the dreams i auctally like them because they are so weird crazy

The Phantom
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Yes i have/do.

I fall asleep to the books on tape so its the last thing in my mind.

I dont mind the dreams i auctally like them because they are so weird crazy Every night? You listen to them on tape every night?... scary..

DanFan4000
I only dream that Malfoy will fall in love with Potter and live happily ever after.... There is such a thin line between love and hate.... I dream they cross it..... lol.... yes.... I dream too.......................

The Phantom
It happened... last night.. AH! I had a dream DD was alive... it was creepy... O.O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.