Samus and Master Chief vs Flood-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MuffinmanMike
Now, for those of you wondering what the hell Flood Prime would be, Metroid Prime possessed by a Flood.

The two armored heroes have put aside any differenes they have. Both being professionals they understand NO ONE will live if they do not throw aside any silly arguments, so no "Master Chief would get pissed at Samus" is not gonna happen. We assume that any mistakes between to two are mutually forgiven with no exceptions.

Can the team take down two of their greatest threats combined into one?

Both are at full power. MC has his pick of Covenant or Human weaponry, and Samus has her Metroid Prime setup(Phazon Suit, etc). Any game bugs or mechanics(over-powered pistol, etc) are ignored.

It is also being assumed that both will be able to utilize the Phazon Beam as needed(i.e if they can get Metroid Flood Prime that weak.)

Personally? MC could draw its' fire while Samus fires away. Then Samus goes into Morph Ball mode while MC does the same. Both have taken down much stronger and more dangerous enemies alone, together I think they'd be tough to beat.

IcePunk
Samus can take it out on her own FFS

Kaithen
Master cheif could beat that metroid himself to :P

thegmeister53
Care to back that up with reason? I doubt Chief would have enough ammo for a fight like that.

Smasandian
Oh god, this is even worst.
Were not just arguing about two different characters from two different games.
Now we're combining them in one crazy hybrid. Oh god.

JKozzy
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
The two armored heroes have put aside any differenes they have. Both being professionals they understand NO ONE will live if they do not throw aside any silly arguments, so no "Master Chief would get pissed at Samus" is not gonna happen. We assume that any mistakes between to two are mutually forgiven with no exceptions. What differences DO they have between each other? None. They don't know that each other exist. Jesus.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Smasandian
Oh god, this is even worst.
Were not just arguing about two different characters from two different games.
Now we're combining them in one crazy hybrid. Oh god.

You have to admit it's nice to see "Samus" and "Master Chief" used in the same sentence without someone claiming one would have no trouble dispatching the other.

Are you done being mostly illiterate? Good. Because if you'll notice I explained any sort of confrontations due to one wanting to show off or either one ****ing up.

And if you read the Samus vs MC thread, everyone seems to think they'd hate each other anyway.

Shin_Gouken
Samus + MC = Samus plus 1 or 2 energy tanks.

MC won't help her much.

Stalker 360
come on why how and i think covie is his biggest threat and please think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.