Its amazing how much free time I have on my hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Since I deleted my account on Myspace and barely visit KMC anymore I now have alot more free time on my hands. Its weird. Like....lots.

-Punker69

Ya Krunk'd Floo
With all that free-time you should work on improving your reading skills. The title of this forum is 'General Discussion', not 'Off-Topic.

Red Superfly
Do you spend the restof your free time punking people out, like posing as doctors telling people they have cancer, only for them to break down and cry, call their family, and then several weeks later you post a letter to them saying "punked!".

If so, it's a free world. I ain't gonna stop you. But I will suggest this: how about not doing it?

Punker69
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Do you spend the restof your free time punking people out, like posing as doctors telling people they have cancer, only for them to break down and cry, call their family, and then several weeks later you post a letter to them saying "punked!".

If so, it's a free world. I ain't gonna stop you. But I will suggest this: how about not doing it?

You're an idiot.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Punker69
Since I deleted my account on Myspace and barely visit KMC anymore I now have alot more free time on my hands. Its weird. Like....lots.

-Punker69

are you complaining or sharing?

Bardock42
You're an idiot.

On the contrary, he is awesomely funny, while you...are not.

rickyduck

-Punker69

I dont have hands

TeeLee

-Punker69
big grin stick out tongue

TeeLee
Originally posted by rickyduck
I dont have hands laughing out loud
what r u, a fish?

rickyduck
Originally posted by TeeLee
laughing out loud
what r u, a fish?

no A pike

Bloigen
Originally posted by rickyduck
no A pike

A pike is a fish. confused

rickyduck
Originally posted by Bloigen
A pike is a fish. confused

You're here! eek!!

Mišt
Man...free time...you know that stuff stains...you should wash your hands with soap real quick scared

nick1811
so... do you actually do anything in this new-found free time?

rickyduck
sleep. on his hands.

Lord Magnus
Try blowing it on KMC... or reading... or worshipping me.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Try blowing it on KMC... or reading... or worshipping me.
piss of please

Lord Magnus
No thank you. I was just offering some suggestions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.