Darth Nihilus vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Inside the ravager.

I say Nihilus only because of his unique ability to drain Jedi and Sith alike of the force.

Illustrious
WTF?

IKC
Originally posted by Illustrious
WTF?

My thoughts exactly.

SS_181st_Snow
.......they agree to become Master/apprentice and take over the galaxy. With Nihilus' sucking and Exar's unlimited well of power, the galaxy gets tooled easily.

Darth Traya
Even without his draining power, he's still up there.

Fishy
But without it he would never take Exar.. Actually I don't know if he could cause I have no idea what his real power is. Nihilus would WTFPwn Exar though like he would everybody else.

VISQUIS
I'd say Darth Nihilus because he's still powerful without the draining abilitie,which means he could beat Exar Kun without the draining abilitie.

xxxpoppunker182
nihilus couldn't take exar without the draining ability.

VISQUIS
Maybe,im not 100% with Nihilus beating Exar without the Draining abilitie,but I still think Nihilus wins with it. confused

Fishy
Nihilus has no chance in hell without the draining ability...

At least not very likely, Nihilus his power would differ from time to time depending on how long ago he ate, if it would have been right after Katarr Exar would have been WTFPwned if it would have been after trying to eat the Exile Nihilus would be WTFPwned... Its would all depend, and seeing as we can't be sure on that thing I'm not even going to guess.

With his draining ability however, which is the way he should fight because you'll handicap him if you remove it he'd WTFPwn everybody.

kamikz
Not necessarily the Exile.

Fishy
Okay, he'd WTFPWn everybody except for the Exile... Who he would or would not take depending on the situation or his own idiocy.

zephiel7
Lol I guess everyone is right, not really a fair fight.

Exar Kun PWNT by Nihilus QED (Thats for you IKC)

tdtd
lol

IKC
Originally posted by zephiel7
Lol I guess everyone is right, not really a fair fight.

Exar Kun PWNT by Nihilus QED (I am trolling)

Look up the definition of QED before using it next time.

Veneficus
Seeing as Nihilus literly "eats" the force if you will forgive my choice of terms he would just suck Kun dry. I mean Hell he freaking slaughtered the entire population of planet! (Except for one of course).

zephiel7
so true

IKC
Originally posted by Veneficus
Seeing as Nihilus literly "eats" the force if you will forgive my choice of terms he would just suck Kun dry. I mean Hell he freaking slaughtered the entire population of planet! (Except for one of course).

Was I arguing that? No.

Veneficus
Originally posted by IKC
Was I arguing that? No.

Who said I was talking to you? I was simply stateing my opinion.

IKC
Eh. My opinion on the mere creation of this match remains the same.

w00t2112
I stil dont understand, why Nihilus would take everyone, the Scepter of Ragnos, has the same ability of Nihilus as well as more, it sucked planets dry of the force as well, except there werent any Jedi for tavion to suck, so whats to say Nihilus is going to WTFpwn everyone? HE may or he may not, since we have very little information on the Ancient Sith, but against Kun, yes with the ability he pwns Kun.

DiamondBullets
Off Topic: But what was Nihilus' species? Anyone?

and his mask looks like a Bando Mask.

Veneficus
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Off Topic: But what was Nihilus' species? Anyone?

and his mask looks like a Bando Mask.

No one knows.

Darth Traya
Nihilus was a human, but Kreia makes him out to have surpassed that.

Illustrious
Originally posted by w00t2112
I stil dont understand, why Nihilus would take everyone, the Scepter of Ragnos, has the same ability of Nihilus as well as more, it sucked planets dry of the force as well, except there werent any Jedi for tavion to suck, so whats to say Nihilus is going to WTFpwn everyone? HE may or he may not, since we have very little information on the Ancient Sith, but against Kun, yes with the ability he pwns Kun.

Well, there's two factors for that:

1) He's the only one to have displayed that ability innately. Yes, Ragnos' staff did the exact same thing and more (in the sense that it had more functions), but it's not innate to the individual.

2) His force eating ability is central towards KotOR II, which is a vastly popular game amongst this crowd.

Granted that he was the one guy who was shown to do that in a very prolific circumstance, it's pretty much assumed that he wins against anyone. The skill is also derived from the Ancient Sith, it's uncertain if the Ancient Sith ever possessed anything that could rival it (outside of the scepter).

w00t2112
Ah i see, so unless information come out, about the Ancient Sith, i guess Nihilus pwns all, but i still dont understand how he "derived" it, and what would happen if Nihilus was struck by the Scepter?

Fishy
Originally posted by w00t2112
Ah i see, so unless information come out, about the Ancient Sith, i guess Nihilus pwns all, but i still dont understand how he "derived" it, and what would happen if Nihilus was struck by the Scepter?

If the sceptre would try to eat him? Probably nothing, you can't eat nothing...

How he got it? The same way the Exile did. Malachor V. The destruction of the planet, along with the Exile its ability to bond with people caused him so much pain that he was literally defeaned to the force, normally he would have died. A normal person would have died, the exile for some reason didn't.

I often speculate Nihilus and the Exile are the same and that Nihilus was just kinda created when the Exile lost his connection to the force, they do afterall do the exact same thing, in the same manner, it has never been seen or felt before and never again.

About Ragnos sceptre, it drains the force from people it doesn't eat them... There is a difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.