Solomon Grundy Vs. Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Nothing keeps either of these guys dead or down for long...and both have incredible strength, regenerate rapidly, and both are quite tough...to say the least....

So, who walks away from this one...Camp Crystal Lake's least favorite resident or Slaughter Swamp's favorite zombie strong-man???

LethalFemme
what?............this is gonna get closed lol

i wanna say Jason cause I like the movies but I'm sure someone will come in if it isn't closed by then and state 100 facts why he loses to the other guy

Mider
it shouldnt get closed jason has a comic but he's nothing compared to grundy

grey fox
Grundy- Class 100 strengh

Jason - Class 2 (at most)

I think we can see who's going to win this.....

jasofisc
but jason is the man oh crap never mind grundy will eat him

yeah this one is getting closed fast

Jack Daniels
no debate....freddy pulled back into reality as a normal strength MAN took him down even though it killed him(which he didnt mind apparently as his head was laughing about it) he put him down for the night...lol....grundy would probably literally eat him....lol.....end of jason...lol.....hit him knock his head off jason grows a new one....he would be nothing more than like a flea type annoyance to grundy....like ben grimm human form jumping the hulk....jason could do NO damage to grundy.....

Mider
freddy was just faster is why he beat jason or at least gave him trouble no other reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.