Kryat Dragon vs Mutant Rancor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Setting is in a huge stadium, where neither has the advantage of terrain.

I remember playing JA, where the mutant Rancor was a fatass, that kept chasing me and you can only kill it but squeezing it with that machine thing, and th Kryat dragon ( i spelt it wrong) is the creature that you (Revan) and the mercernary kill, which end ups with you getting the pearl.

so which creature wins?

Illustrious
Is it those particular beasts or those in general?

I actually believe the mutated rancor would win. That thing is immensely strong, breathes some deadly breath, survived explosions, plowed straight through walls, stomped and ate reborn for snacks and used their lightsabers for toothpicks, and was effectively invincible except for that particular method of death.

I'll say because he's more manueverable than the Krayt Dragon, that he has the better shot. If this fight was on Tatooine, I'd reconsider.

DiamondBullets
The rancor! Large stronger arms and dexterious hands.

Fishy
What they said.

Council#13
Apparently this is a "deleted scecne" according to starwarz.com

if this is a real picture (from a real deleted scene), that's probably a baby krayt dragon

Wesker
Rancor pwns Krayt dragon.

Marcellus
Rancor wins, after that I shed a tear call PETA.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Council#13
Apparently this is a "deleted scecne" according to starwarz.com

if this is a real picture (from a real deleted scene), that's probably a baby krayt dragon

It was a joke shot by the crew. I forget exactly, but it had something to do with another movie that someone was working on.

It's at T'Bone's.

IKC
Baby Krayt dragons are supposed to be as big as full-grown rancors. Don't discount them.

Still, the mutant is way bigger than any normal rancor. It'll probably win.

Mantis
The Mutant Rancor would takes this at this time... If it was a plain, old, regular Rancor fresh off the farm then it wouldn't stand a chance...

Illustrious
A plain old regular Rancor would probably get owned, but I wouldn't put it past him to squeek out a win every so often. The mutant rancor is practically indestructable, has more weapons, is dexterous, and much larger, he wins.

furbys are evil
how old is the krayt dragon? and how big is this rancor any pics?

furbys are evil
sorry for posting twice in a row but my comp is just evil

if the dragon is this big it will win

Illustrious
A mutant rancor is about that size too, plus it can breathe some mutant, deadly breath and has dexterous arms and hands. It wins.

furbys are evil
not quite also the krayt dragon is 10 times longer

Illustrious
Well, unless it's going to be attacking with its ass, it's not really going to matter. I could just as easily say a mutant rancor is taller.

furbys are evil
height isnt all the battle...

Sesse
Size matters not. Look at Yoda! Size him by his size do you? And where you should not! For his ally is the force. And a powerful ally it is....

furbys are evil
the rancor has no force as yoda does and if the krayt dragon swipes with a massive paw what is a little mutated freak of a rancor goona do?

also council 13 your picture BS!!!!!

go here
http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/cut_scenes/trash_compactor/rancor_vs_krayt.htm

Darth Traya
The Rancor wins...

Trigler
What everyone else said...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.