fatal 4 Way episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican_Jedi
Ok. So far through most peoples opinions. Yoda is going to the finals long with Darth Maul.

Revan vs. Exar cun vs. NJo Kip Durron vs. Darth Vader.

Setting is in that factory on geonosis? the one were padme and Anakin are sneaking in to the arena and they fall, then Padme runs around trying to get killed over and over gain an Anakin saves her? Yeah not sure if you remember it but there is a ton of moving machinery and very close quarters. Room is filled with various welding machines and lava pots.

Special abilities are limited. No force powers that have a blast radius of over a mile. I.E. Durron blowing up a star or something crazy like that.

Fight.

IKC
Kun. Next?

PurpleSaber
It would probably be down to Kun and Kip. Kun wins.

SS_181st_Snow
Which Vader is this? Ep 3 or OT? If it's OT he gets tooled first. Ep 3 gets tooled anyway, but Kyp Durron would be smoked first, being the only lightsider. Then it's a Sith 3-way, with Vader getting thrashed, then it's up to Revan vs. Exar, and no matter what, I cannot see Revan beating Exar, so Exar Kun gets this.

Fishy
Exar wins.

Darth Traya
Kun.

Faunus
Vader gets side-swiped, Kyp accidentally gets vaporized, and finally, Revan gets smoked after a hard fight.

bad_boba017
did you HAVE to include Kun? another lame match... Kun...

Wesker
Kun. Really, Vader might have a good chance of being simply overlooked and escaping while Kun mutilates Revan and Kyp.

Fishy
Originally posted by Wesker
Kun. Really, Vader might have a good chance of being simply overlooked and escaping while Kun mutilates Revan and Kyp.

I was really shocked by that post, until I saw the second part of the sentence.

Vader might have a good chance, you gave me a heart attack.

Wesker
Sorry about that.

*Adds disclaimer*

IKC
Revan gets smoked after a hard fight?

The hell?

Revan's a freaking pipsqueak in comparison. Hell, I'd assert that Kyp could wipe his ass with him.

darthsith19
Kun wins. Vader dies first, then probably Revan and Kyp lasts the longest.

w00t2112
Kun wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.