Ethan vs Goodwin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Who would win in a fight?

rickyduck
Ethan. I heard they had the same second name or something like that. They're definitely from the same group of others.

SlickRick69
not brothers, maybe cousins

I heard/invented that Goodwin's last name was Overevil...

hmmmm I dunno

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by SlickRick69
not brothers, maybe cousins

I heard/invented that Goodwin's last name was Overevil...

hmmmm I dunno

LOL That is utterly ridiculous.

Good win over evil....Give me a break. If that's true I'd stop watching lost.

SlickRick69
lol

maybe I invented it

KillTheLight
Goodwin would win easily..no expression

QuincE
Originally posted by KillTheLight
Goodwin would win easily..no expression

......but uh....you have no evidence.

Lee-San28
no way could goodwin beat eathen anna lucia killed him lolololol at least eathen was killed of by a cool chariter

QuincE
Word Lee....Word.

SlickRick69
they wouldn't fight because they are Brothers, or Other Brothers, or Brother Others....

Lee-San28
or other brothers from another mother lol

QuincE
Or....cousins. Let's not rule out that possibility boys.

Darth Macabre
How do we know they're even related? Did I miss a podcast or something?

Lee-San28
no where just messin around

QuincE
...or....ARE.......we??????????

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Lee-San28
no where just messin around

lol That's what I thought. But everyone was getting in on it....I felt lonely being the only one out. lol

KillTheLight
Originally posted by QuincE
......but uh....you have no evidence.

neither do you no expression..ethan was a little rat bag that got shot by a hobbit and got rumbled almost straight away by the fat surfer dude as being an other..at least goodwin was clever and had no way out he got speared to death by a trigger happy dyke.

«§hõnknêss»
laughing Good point

VenomVA
"trigger happy dyke" ROFLMAO laughing laughing laughing laughing

QuincE
Originally posted by KillTheLight
neither do you no expression..ethan was a little rat bag that got shot by a hobbit and got rumbled almost straight away by the fat surfer dude as being an other..at least goodwin was clever and had no way out he got speared to death by a trigger happy dyke.

Not to burst any bubbles or anything...but everyone else said Ethan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And just because Ethan got killed by an actor who once played a hobbit in another movie doesn't exactly mean Ethan Rom was killed by Meriadoc Brandybuck. And what the hell does Hurley finding out about him make Ethan an idiot for? It just so happens that the mid-section of the plane had a census! Ethan smarted out even Locke! Locke even said "I never had any suspicion that he was...'off'" Ethan got friggin shot like six times-SWEET. Meanwhile "Goodwin" slips onto a really sharp stick, by the worst character on the show.

rockycairns
Ethan would win because he is a warrior he took on Jack once and almost had him the second time Goodwin doesnt seem tough i mean some people might say..he snapped that guys neck..but Ethan broke nearly every bone in Scotts body or was it Steve dunno but Ethan is a lot creepier

choosewisely
i vote draw no expression

Eis
Ethan no expression

QuincE
Originally posted by Eis
Ethan no expression

Agreed.

Marth18
Charlie

PsychoFreeak
The Monster i vote no expression

Marth18
i vote the midget thats controlling sawyer (which is his robot suit) but of course ethan would win

PsychoFreeak
theres a robit midget in LOST now?! ah wot next? a gorilla that loves everything EXCEPT banana's?! wacko

QuincE
Or a Mr. Eko who says "Jesus?...No thanks!"

PsychoFreeak
laughing out loud

Marth18
was watching "Step father 2" the other day with Terry O'quinn w/e and it was a pretty good, kinda scary, movie

PsychoFreeak
never heard of it...HEY! just realised that they skipped LOST here last week cry grrrrrrrr...no wonder, i have withdrawl symptoms now! crazy

damaged_goods
I am fairly certain that Ethan is going to come back from the dead and kill everyone on the island except for Walt, Aaron and vincent. Goodwyn would sooner snap his own neck than be face to face in confrontation with Ethan. stick out tongue

charmedFairy
Goodwin because he's liek good and stuffdroolio

agreed on the trigger happy dyke, we know now why she chooses jail over community serviceno expression

Darth Macabre
Goodwin....Because his pun is so much better then Ethans.

I mean Ethan= Other man.

Goodwin= Good one

charmedFairy
And besides Ethan is Tom Cruise's cousin, that should be enough reason stick out tongue It's really creepy, he injected Claire and the baby with 4815162342 whatever and was all sweet talking to her during that and telling her weird stuff and the room was all white as well no expression

rickyduck
Originally posted by charmedFairy
And besides Ethan is Tom Cruise's cousin, that should be enough reason stick out tongue It's really creepy, he injected Claire and the baby with 4815162342 whatever and was all sweet talking to her during that and telling her weird stuff and the room was all white as well no expression

no expression Ethan and Goodwin didnt seem that bad... I mean Goodwin never killed anyone (except Nathan, who was 'bad') and neither did Ethan (except that guy and nearlly Charlie) but wth

charmedFairy
Originally posted by rickyduck
no expression Ethan and Goodwin didnt seem that bad... I mean Goodwin never killed anyone (except Nathan, who was 'bad') and neither did Ethan (except that guy and nearlly Charlie) but wth

Just because Nathan was sort of 'bad' shouldn't be enough reason to kill him. Ethan kidnapped Claire, left Charlie to die, doesn't that make him a bad person though. If the Others are only after 'good people', they're really hypocrites about what's good or bad but yeah that's not the point. stick out tongue

JustOwnin
Ethan, he's a monster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.