Hi Everybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VISQUIS
Hi everybody, Im VISQUIS.(About me)Im a nice person who doesnt take nasty things personally so you can call me names and insults but it wont really matter to me.Im a Huge Star Wars fan and ill mostly be in the Star Wars versus forum.My favourite Star Wars characters are Darth Nihilus,Jango Fett and Kit Fisto. alien May the force be with you

Violet_Byatch
Welcome!

Thekid1
Howdyho!

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

VISQUIS
i forgot to add the republic commandos as my favourite Star Wars characters, and thanks for welcoming me

kamikz
Welcome VISQUIS, nice to have you here. I'm a Star Wars fan too, I guess I'll see you on that forum then.

VISQUIS
Ok,see you there

DE Calvin
Originally posted by kamikz
Welcome VISQUIS, nice to have you here. I'm a Star Wars fan too, I guess I'll see you on that forum then.
I'll see you in the EU Forum. Or you can come request a sig in my thread in the signature Forum http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391212&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Makedde
Welcome to KMC! smile

Lightningrod
welcome to killermovies.com (forums)

enjoy your stay

Itzak
Welcome to KMC. w00t And enjoy.

Tekno Boy
Hello and Welcome

VISQUIS
Thanks everyone

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

VISQUIS
Hey,does anyone here have XBOX LIVE,you know where you can play online on your xbox,cause I do and if anybody here has could they tell me their username so we can be friends in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.