Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 2, Fight 4- Scoobless vs. dman2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Scoobless
Hermod- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hermodthor.htm

Thunderstrike- http://server5.theimagehosting.com/...rstrikeBio2.jpg
http://server5.theimagehosting.com/...understrike.jpg

Iron Man- http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/720/page0171jv.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8717/page0187qr.jpg

Charcoal- http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/charcoal.htm

(Thanos was discovered to be too powerful, and so was removed from the tourney. Tough break Scoob. wink )

dman2008
Steel (John Henry Irons)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_...ohn_Henry_Irons

Artemis- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemis_of_Bana-Mighdall

Cyborg- http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/cyborg.html

Wondergirl- http://www.titanstower.com/source/w...wondergirl.html

1 hour of standard prep.

Location: PIRATE SHIP!!! The standard freebooter vessel, Titanic style. It's roughly half a mile long, about 500 feet wide. It has 3 masts, the largest of which reaches upwards for about 1,000 feet. All sails are up and full, the ship will sail indefinitely without steering. Inside the ship there are rooms for nearly everything, creating a twisting labyrinth of rooms. No pirates are actually present on the ship.

Let's do this.

Scoobless
are there guns, cannons, swords and gold on this ship?

Dizzle
Originally posted by Scoobless
are there guns, cannons, swords and gold on this ship?

It IS a pirate ship... No great troves of gold, but there is undoubtedly a good amount scattered throughout the ship. Cannons are bolted onto the deck, guns are locked away, swords are just kinda hanging from the walls. Because everyone loves swords, and real pirates are way too hardcore for guns. All guns and swords are archaic, and probably not in very good condition. Pirates are scummy.

Scoobless
New or old.... swords are cool ... smile

I'll take a few... daggers too if they're just lying around

dman2008
Lets do this scoob

boxing

Dizzle
New or old.... swords are cool ... smile

I'll take a few... daggers too if they're just lying around

Mostly old. Rusty cutlasses and such. There's bound to be a few ceremonial things though, and the Captain always keeps a nice sword for himself. All of it would be steel though, no futuristic unbreakable metals for the pirates.

Scoobless
ok, Iron Man scans the ship to find the location of the bad guys (dman's team stick out tongue ) TS rips up one of the cannons from the deck, gives it to Hermod (IM throws up a shield until Hermod gets back) Hermod then Speed-blitzes the other team (who have no idea which way he's coming from) he runs in and cracks Wondergirl and Artemis round their heads using the cannon, knocking them out, by this point Cyborg and Steel should know he's there.... he chucks the cannon as hard and fast as he can at Cyborg then returns to his team

while returning he goes slow enough for Steel to follow.... but fast enough that he can only just see where he's going, Iron Man tracks them the whole way and as they approach IM, Charcoal and Thunderstrike ambush Steel with a full power repulsor+magical blast+heat blast barrage

After Steel's out of it the team go together to double check everyone is down, they find the chicks out of it but Cyborg is still standing but damaged 4 on 1, the fight lasts all of 3 seconds ....... with Cyborg losing (obviously)

big grin

dman2008
ok, Iron Man scans the ship to find the location of the bad guys (dman's team stick out tongue ) TS rips up one of the cannons from the deck, gives it to Hermod (IM throws up a shield until Hermod gets back) Hermod then Speed-blitzes the other team (who have no idea which way he's coming from) he runs in and cracks Wondergirl and Artemis round their heads using the cannon, knocking them out, by this point Cyborg and Steel should know he's there.... he chucks the cannon as hard and fast as he can at Cyborg then returns to his team

to dogewhile returning he goes slow enough for Steel to follow.... but fast enough that he can only just see where he's going, Iron Man tracks them the whole way and as they approach IM, Charcoal and Thunderstrike ambush Steel with a full power repulsor+magical blast+heat blast barrage

After Steel's out of it the team go together to double check everyone is down, they find the chicks out of it but Cyborg is still standing but damaged 4 on 1, the fight lasts all of 3 seconds ....... with Cyborg losing (obviously)

big grin

Yeah that would almost work except Cyborg can scan (a seen in Countdown to infinite Crisis) for your team aswell, and Cyborg will give Wondergirl enough warning for them to doge and Wondergirl to get her lasso around him. After that its over for Hermod. Leaving your team outnumbered 4 to 3.

and after beating Hermod up. My team Takes to the skies and splits up (Artems is carrying Cyborg while in the sky my team spots your team and then Artemis dropsCybog who launches off a sonic attack at 1,000 decibels of white sound which destrous your teams shields, this then leaves them open for a sneak attack by Wondergirl and Steel. Wondergirl wraps her lasso around Ironman frying his suit and Steel slams into thunderstirk which leaves Artemis and Cyborg to deal with Charcoal.
After Wondergirl fries Ironman with her lasso she goes to help Steel with thunderstrike and after a bit of double teaming they beat him easily . After that they go help the rest of my team fight charcoal 4-1 charcoal loses (obviously)

dman2008

while returning he goes slow enough for Steel to follow.... but fast enough that he can only just see where he's going, Iron Man tracks them the whole way and as they approach IM, Charcoal and Thunderstrike ambush Steel with a full power repulsor+magical blast+heat blast barrage

big grin

also Wondergirl can take a punch from Superboy

and Artemis can take a kick from Wonderwoman but they can't take a hit from a cannon? no

Scoobless
Cyborg has scanner tech? damn dman.... couldn't you have found a bio that described his powers just a little bit?

if that's true then my scans will detect your scans and the plan would change before any of that stuff i posted happens.... no way would IM send in a guy alone if he knew the other team knew he was coming

dman2008
Cyborg has scanner tech? damn dman.... couldn't you have found a bio that described his powers just a little bit?

if that's true then my scans will detect your scans and the plan would change before any of that stuff i posted happens.... no way would IM send in a guy alone if he knew the other team knew he was coming
Yeah sorry scoob Cyborg does have scaners evil face

Count down to infinte crisis page 16 pannel 2

Cyborg to blue beetle "Even my ultraviolent scanners aren't picking anything up, beetle"

tough luck Happy Dance

Blair Wind
this one provides some of his tech
http://www.unstable.com/oraclewiki/index.php?title=Cyborg#POWERS_.26_WEAPONS

dman2008
Originally posted by Blair Wind
this one provides some of his tech
http://www.unstable.com/oraclewiki/index.php?title=Cyborg#POWERS_.26_WEAPONS

not to mention that he can also fix himself example in the Legion of Super Heroes / Teen Titans part 1 of Superboy and The Legion when an enemy rip his arm off and he used a safe guard expolde the arm , and after doing that he rebulit his arm in a very short amount of time.

with out using any other equiment except for his abilties.

So along with his other abilities he has a healing factor of sorts.

dman2008
He also has solar shields
http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teentitans23page121pr.jpg

dman2008

unless he was drunk evil face
beer

dman2008
Oh and neither of the bios for Thunderstrike work

for me atleast

King_Mungi
Originally posted by dman2008

for me atleast

They won't work for anyone, half of the hyperlink is cut off.

Scoobless

for me atleast

not working for me either, this is what the links should've taken you to:

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7680/thunderstrikebio29qh.th.jpg

and:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1352/thunderstrike0jk.th.jpg

Scoobless
Artemis can take a kick from Wonderwoman

Wonder Woman is just below Superman level strength .... sounds like you're character is significantly beyond Thing level durability

dman2008
Wonder Woman is just below Superman level strength .... sounds like you're character is significantly beyond Thing level durability

It was during william Mesners Loebs run Diana was depoweed

and Diana was holding back.

Dizzle

Thing's been whacked by Thanos before... You misunderestimate his heart!

dman2008

also by your logic Deathstroke is above thing in durability too

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668393

dman2008
i'm gonna be gone for a little while so I'll retort Scoob's strategy when I get back.

leonidas
also by your logic Deathstroke is above thing in durability too

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668393

nice dman!! don't let him bully you! stick out tongue

Scoobless
IM scans locate your team, as soon as he does he fires pulse bolts* at the metallic guy he scanned (Steel) .... as pirate ships are made of wood, these bolts travel through them with no problem, gaining power the farther they travel, and knock Steel senseless

*Pulse Bolts are basically the hardest hitting weapon in Iron Man's armoury, he doesn't use them all the time because they use a lot of energy

Once the direction is known Thunderstrike fires continually with Iron Man telling him if your guys are moving or not and where to aim, as TS doesn't run out of power he can keep this up indefinitely.... (his power output is around the same as Iron Man's max output)

While this is happening IM is also firing with max power repulsors and pulse bolts..... normally this would put a drain on his power reserves but Charcoal can keep him constantly charged (as IM can take energy in from fire)

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2812/fireabsorbtionpulsebolts1ro.th.jpg

basically the long range attack game is my biggest asset in this fight so i intend to take full advantage of it, this will keep your team on the defensive for the entire match

one after another your team members will be hit by IM or TS... eventually they'll all go down

grey fox
IM scans locate your team, as soon as he does he fires pulse bolts* at the metallic guy he scanned (Steel) .... as pirate ships are made of wood, these bolts travel through them with no problem, gaining power the farther they travel, and knock Steel senseless

*Pulse Bolts are basically the hardest hitting weapon in Iron Man's armoury, he doesn't use them all the time because they use a lot of energy

Once the direction is known Thunderstrike fires continually with Iron Man telling him if your guys are moving or not and where to aim, as TS doesn't run out of power he can keep this up indefinitely.... (his power output is around the same as Iron Man's max output)

While this is happening IM is also firing with max power repulsors and pulse bolts..... normally this would put a drain on his power reserves but Charcoal can keep him constantly charged (as IM can take energy in from fire)

basically the long range attack game is my biggest asset in this fight so i intend to take full advantage of it, this will keep your team on the defensive for the entire match

one after another your team members will be hit by IM or TS... eventually they'll all go down

Gatling Gun strategy aye ...nice yes

stormfront13
good luck to both of you, this is going to be one helluva match.

dman2008

And while Ironman is scanning my team they are all just going to stand still right scoob.
nope sorry scoob its not gonna be that easy.
cyborg will be scanning for your team aswell and when he sees Ironman scaning the rest of his team he sn't going to wat for Ironman to make the first move, no he will sned his own sonic boom attack at Iron man which will disrupt you teams atatck and break down the walls enough so that my team can get to your side of the playing field.

Once they get to your side of the boat My team will split your team up, Cyborg going against Thunderstrike, Wondergirl going against Hermod, Steel going against charcoal,and artetemis vs Ironman.

Wonergilr will Lasso Hermod slam him against the wall and then shock him.

Steel will fire a concussion blast at charcoal knocking him down, and after he gets up he will throw the hjammer at him which will knock him out.

While Artems may not be able to beat Ironman, she can keep him busy for awhile, and Cyborg should be able to beat Thunderstrike by using his shields and his various laser and sound blasts.

After along and hard fight Ironman will beat Artemis but be very tired by the end of itwill be worn out enough that he is not a challengfge for the rest of my team.

Giving me the victory

dman2008
you see Scood while your teams adavtege is in your long range attacks.

If my team can seperate your team from eachother and fight man to man/ woman (in wondergirl and Aretimis' case) Your team won't stand a chance.

Scoobless
And while Ironman is scanning my team they are all just going to stand still right scoob.

speed of light technology.... even if they've begun to move it'll seem like they're standing still
cyborg will be scanning for your team aswell and when he sees Ironman scaning the rest of his team he sn't going to wat for Ironman to make the first move......

IM isn't just standing scanning and double scanning... as soon as he locates you he starts firing and TS follows suit, by the time you know i'm scanning you Steel has been put through the side of the ship and is sinking

he will sned his own sonic boom attack at Iron man which will disrupt you teams atatck and break down the walls enough so that my team can get to your side of the playing field.

sonic boom? if that is what it sounds like it'll affect your team a hell of a lot more than mine due to proximity, sound attacks weaken over distance as well.... plus, relatively speaking, they move at a snails pace compared to IM and TS's ranged attacks....... so, while you may succeed in knocking down some walls, by the time you can see my guys, at least one of your team is out of it and if TS hasn't hit another one yet the fact that he can now see them will remedy that very quickly

summary:

Scans happen
IM fires
Cyborg fires
Steel goes down
Thunderstrike fires
Walls crumble/visual contact now possible
IM+TS keep firing (with vastly improved aim)
Cyborg takes a lot of damage/Wondergirl is KOed
Artimes s**ts herself
TS smacks her down with his mace
Cyborg is destroyed
We dump your guys overboard & loot the pirate ship
Party time for IM & Co
dance

big grin

dman2008
speed of light technology.... even if they've begun to move it'll seem like they're standing still

IM isn't just standing scanning and double scanning... as soon as he locates you he starts firing and TS follows suit, by the time you know i'm scanning you Steel has been put through the side of the ship and is sinking

sonic boom? if that is what it sounds like it'll affect your team a hell of a lot more than mine due to proximity, sound attacks weaken over distance as well.... plus, relatively speaking, they move at a snails pace compared to IM and TS's ranged attacks....... so, while you may succeed in knocking down some walls, by the time you can see my guys, at least one of your team is out of it and if TS hasn't hit another one yet the fact that he can now see them will remedy that very quickly

summary:

Scans happen
IM fires
Cyborg fires
Steel goes down
Thunderstrike fires
Walls crumble/visual contact now possible
IM+TS keep firing (with vastly improved aim)
Cyborg takes a lot of damage/Wondergirl is KOed
Artimes s**ts herself
TS smacks her down with his mace
Cyborg is destroyed
We dump your guys overboard & loot the pirate ship
Party time for IM & Co
dance

big grin

nope first of the attack isn't omni directional it only goes forward towards your team, and anways it doesn't have to be a sonic attack, cyborg can allways unleash a laser attack which travels faster then the sonic attack and while not as wide spread, it is much stronger then cyborgs sonic attack, and faster.

Also how do you know Ironman's sccaners are faster then Cyborg's

You didn't even know Cyborg had Scanners before this fight laughing

anyways theres no way Ironman will see my team before Cyborg sees your team, and by the time Ironman tells Thunderstrike to firethey will have anice big klaser blast comeing right at them and even if they have time to react and scatter my Teams flyers with cyborg in toe will be there before they can even launch their next attack then we go to my strategybefore, Artemis Holding off Ironman, Wondergirl usingg her lasso to beat Hermod, Steel beating Charcooal with his cocussion blasts and his hammer, and after that my tema gangs up Ion Ironman , and toss his scrawny ass into the water.
giving my team the victory

leonidas
think we can safely say im's and cyborg's scanners operate at the same speed, for this fight, unless someone else has proof to the contrary. dman's lasers would also be as fast as im's pulse bolts, though likely not as powerful. how far apart ARE the teams, anyway? are they actually on opposite ends of the 2500ft long ship? the pulse bolts gain power with distance traveled, so it may matter, unless scoob you are only using them to strike the ship itself. is that what you're doin?

Scoobless
You didn't even know Cyborg had Scanners before this fight laughing

you can laugh... but i was going on the info you provided... you've only yourself to blame

Scoobless
by the time Ironman tells Thunderstrike to fire.....

he's not telling him, Thunderstrike is waiting for IM to fire to show the way then he's blasting everything in that direction
Originally posted by leonidas
unless scoob you are only using them to strike the ship itself. is that what you're doin?

no... aiming at his team, wood wont stop the bolts so they can pass through the ship until they make contact with one of the bad guys

smile

dman2008
you can laugh... but i was going on the info you provided... you've only yourself to blame

so your bio didn't say anything about Ironman's pulse bolts.

dman2008
he's not telling him, Thunderstrike is waiting for IM to fire to show the way then he's blasting everything in that direction

no... aiming at his team, wood wont stop the bolts so they can pass through the ship until they make contact with one of the bad guys

smile
yeah and by the time Thunderstrike sees where Ironman is attacking , the laser blast from cyborg will already be there knocking and the rest of his team across the room.

also the post bolts don't really look that hard todoge for any of my team , and withour Thunderstike helping it will be that much easier.

Scoobless
yes it does... second weapon listed "pulse beams" beams, bolts.... sometimes he calls it one thing, sometimes the other

Scoobless
also the post bolts don't really look that hard todoge for any of my team

fast as light technology doesn't look hard to dodge? laughing out loud

Blair Wind
when did his tech become fast as light?

dman2008
fast as light technology doesn't look hard to dodge? laughing out loud

actually it kind of is you see Cyborg will be scanning your team and once he sees one of his enemies even move in the slightest he will warn his team ato prepare themsleves and launch his own attack

Oh and heres a question I have.

You say Ironman does not use his pulse bolts usuallly because they use up alot of energy, but my real question does he have tomake a coomand in his armor to switch from his regular blast to his pulse beams /bolts, because if it takes evn thde slightest bit of time Cyborg will already have scanned your team and lauched his attack scattering your team and giving my team acess to their enemies.

Scoobless
You say Ironman does not use his pulse bolts usuallly because they use up alot of energy, but my real question does he have tomake a coomand in his armor to switch from his regular blast to his pulse beams /bolts,

The armour is controlled mentally, it can also be set to fire as soon as a taget is acquired.... it takes not longer for him to fire one weapon than it does to fire another.... he can do more than one at a time as well if he wants

dman2008
The armour is controlled mentally, it can also be set to fire as soon as a taget is acquired.... it takes not longer for him to fire one weapon than it does to fire another.... he can do more than one at a time as well if he wants

Okay but he still has to lock on his target while Cyborg isn't looking for a specific target he is just trying to get your team to be scattered so his attack should hit your team before your attack hits mine.

Scoobless
Okay but he still has to lock on his target while Cyborg isn't looking for a specific target he is just trying to get your team to be scattered so his attack should hit your team before your attack hits mine.

I wouldn't bet on it, IM has far more experience than Cyborg... and a laser is only capable of really hurting Hermod on my team.... and he'll be standing directly behind the others in case of just this sort of counter attack

dman2008
I wouldn't bet on it, IM has far more experience than Cyborg... and a laser is only capable of really hurting Hermod on my team.... and he'll be standing directly behind the others in case of just this sort of counter attack

far more experienced then Cyborg roll eyes (sarcastic)

nope

Cyborg has been on many teams ove ryears and has lots of experiences as a hero

He was on the New Teen Titan for a long time, and the New Titans - (Nightwings,and Aresnals teams) not to mention he controled his own cyber planet for awhile.

Then afte rgetting free from the Cybe rplannnet he joined Thet Titans team untill that disbanded after Graduation Day and he formed the most recent version of the Teen Titans.

So the experience Ironman has over Cyborg is very little at best.

Now to the second part of your post the laser isn't just a little laser its a blast from cyborg's cannon that is very destructive.

Also I am not aiming to hit your team just to scatter them and gve my team enough time to get to where your team si which I can do if your team is scattered.

Scoobless
My team doesn't scatter. they're are all too experienced to fall for such an obvious ploy

IM blasts at full power continuously while being recharged by Charcoal.... he can target every member of your team simultaneously, TS backs him up until enough of the ship is flattened to make visual contact, then his aim vastly improves

dman2008
My team doesn't scatter. they're are all too experienced to fall for such an obvious ploy

IM blasts at full power continuously while being recharged by Charcoal.... he can target every member of your team simultaneously, TS backs him up until enough of the ship is flattened to make visual contact, then his aim vastly improves

so your saying if your team sees a big laser blast coming their way they won't try to get out of the way.

Wow you have some really stupid people on your etam scoob.

Scoobless
Nope, the fact is, if it's a laser beam no-one will see it coming, by the time they see it it's already there... no point trying to dodge an attack that's already finished

Plus IM will be jamming Cyborg's scans so his aim will be thrown off

By the time your wasted effort is done IM will have spotted the only guy on the other side firing longe range weapons and will take him down, hard, with everything he's got

dman2008
Scoob I wa sjust jokin with that kast comment your team is not stupid

Scoobless
np smile

dman2008
Nope, the fact is, if it's a laser beam no-one will see it coming, by the time they see it it's already there... no point trying to dodge an attack that's already finished

Plus IM will be jamming Cyborg's scans so his aim will be thrown off

By the time your wasted effort is done IM will have spotted the only guy on the other side firing longe range weapons and will take him down, hard, with everything he's got

yeah except Cyborg is just as advanced as Ironman is and if Ironmam jams Cyborgs scanners Cyborg will do the same to Ironman, and even with out Cyborg my team will not be without a scanner.

Cause Steel has his own scanners to as seen on tis site http://207.56.98.122/dbase_deo/profiles/steel/steel.html

one more thing I'd like to add is that after rereading Teen Titans 23 whihc displays Cybrog's I have decided that its more of an energy cannon blas, then an lase rblast so they definetly should see it, and if they the don't the breif sound o wals blasting open should clue them in.

Lastly Cyborg isn't my onl long range threat clcik on the link I posted earlier in this post and see why.

dman2008
Totally irrelevant post but..

yay we are halfway to 100 posts Happy Dance

Scoobless
Steel's hammer is a poor man's substitude for Thunderstrike

evil face

dman2008
Steel's hammer is a poor man's substitude for Thunderstrike

evil face

Yeah but that won't matter since my energy blast will scatter your team which will give my team enough time to flow Cyborgs commands and go over to where your team is at, where we can fight man to man in which case my team wins inevitably.

Scoobless
dammit... i just wrote out a response... took about 10 minutes.... then the freakin computer had a brainfart... i'll reply tomorrow

sad

dman2008
dammit... i just wrote out a response... took about 10 minutes.... then the freakin computer had a brainfart... i'll reply tomorrow

sad
ha fate is on my side evil face

You are destined to lose

except your destiny scoob except it evil face

dman2008

sad

if your computer had a brain fart then how did you type this out? confused

Scoobless
if your computer had a brain fart then how did you type this out? confused

it gave me some crap about responding to two threads in less than ten seconds... when i went back to attempt to post it again it said that the page i had just written out had expired

mad

dman2008
it gave me some crap about responding to two threads in less than ten seconds... when i went back to attempt to post it again it said that the page i had just written out had expired

mad
oh that sucks stupid ccomputers mad

leonidas

sad

the jla have people everywhere . . . shifty

illadelph12
Question:

With all these energy projectiles ripping through a wooden structure, how are your teams going to compensate for the fire that is assuredly going to burn down the entire ship? There are members on both teams that are unable to fly.

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12
Question:

With all these energy projectiles ripping through a wooden structure, how are your teams going to compensate for the fire that is assuredly going to burn down the entire ship? There are members on both teams that are unable to fly.

meh.... i was planning to sink it anyway

evil face

Scoobless
we can fight man to man in which case my team wins inevitably.

No... they don't stick out tongue

Hermod: At class 30 strength he's physically my weakest character, but he more than makes up for that with speed that rivals Quicksilver: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hermodthor.htm : If Quicksilver, with only slightly enhanced strength, can take down an older model Iron Man suit, Hermod can do the same in a fraction of the time:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/962/qssuperspeedattack9pd.th.jpg

In this situation he's tooled up with swords and daggers... normally these swords wouldn't be too much of a worry for Artemis & Co.... but if you consider that a 200mph wind can push a strand of straw through a tree.... i'm sure a 3000mph Asgardian God can put a sharp piece of steel through an Olympian.... or even a Cyborg

Charcoal: Class 50, next "weakest" team member. however, most class 50 characters hit with human type enhanced hands ... not diamond hard superfast fists.

Analogy: imagine being hit in the face by someone half your size, then imagine they were holding a brick and swinging more than twice as fast (due to Mr Fantastic-esque flexibility) .... smile yup... a class 50 character hitting with the same force as a class 100... enough to hurt/daze even Ionic bricks like Atlas:

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6342/cversatility01b6wo.th.jpg

Thunderstrike: Class 80 flying brick, striking with force far beyond his own strength thanks to his Asgardian enchanted mace

Analogy: Someone of your own (or greater) strength hitting you in the face with a sledge-hammer. evil face

This Mace can also emit high level force blasts and it never runs out of power:

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6622/thunderstrikeim20200jm.th.jpg

And if people crowd/gang up on him he can unleash a "Thunderblast":

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8839/tstrike053go.th.jpg

Scoobless
Iron Man: Class 85 flier with more tricks than the rest of his team put together.

Repulsor blasts (everyone knows these) energy weapons that can KO super-bricks like Titania:

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/titania.html

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7359/imtitania16pm.th.jpg http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/3303/imtitania25or.th.jpg

And as you have two metal covered team members, this should work quite nicely:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5446/magnetray12ae.th.jpg http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/6659/magnetray21gq.th.jpg

..... which should also do wonders for your onboard circuitry, leaving Steel and Cyborg two living statues.... that are stuck together stick out tongue

With multiple targets coming in at once and no civilians to worry about he can feel free to use this move:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/603/enemywithshield2ou.th.jpg http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/4795/hardcore6bj.th.jpg

.... ouch!

stick out tongue

dman2008
No... they don't stick out tongue

Hermod: At class 30 strength he's physically my weakest character, but he more than makes up for that with speed that rivals Quicksilver: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hermodthor.htm : If Quicksilver, with only slightly enhanced strength, can take down an older model Iron Man suit, Hermod can do the same in a fraction of the time:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/962/qssuperspeedattack9pd.th.jpg

In this situation he's tooled up with swords and daggers... normally these swords wouldn't be too much of a worry for Artemis & Co.... but if you consider that a 200mph wind can push a strand of straw through a tree.... i'm sure a 3000mph Asgardian God can put a sharp piece of steel through an Olympian.... or even a Cyborg

Charcoal: Class 50, next "weakest" team member. however, most class 50 characters hit with human type enhanced hands ... not diamond hard superfast fists.

Analogy: imagine being hit in the face by someone half your size, then imagine they were holding a brick and swinging more than twice as fast (due to Mr Fantastic-esque flexibility) .... smile yup... a class 50 character hitting with the same force as a class 100... enough to hurt/daze even Ionic bricks like Atlas:

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6342/cversatility01b6wo.th.jpg

Thunderstrike: Class 80 flying brick, striking with force far beyond his own strength thanks to his Asgardian enchanted mace

Analogy: Someone of your own (or greater) strength hitting you in the face with a sledge-hammer. evil face

This Mace can also emit high level force blasts and it never runs out of power:

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6622/thunderstrikeim20200jm.th.jpg

And if people crowd/gang up on him he can unleash a "Thunderblast":

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8839/tstrike053go.th.jpg

Ah scoob scoob scoob

will you ever learn

While Hermod may bee extremely fast, he isn't going to ge the time to do anyting once Wondergirl gets her lasso around him.

Which shouldn't be too hard since Wonderwoman was able to lasso Zoom a villan who can move faster then light while Blind eek! in Wonderwoman issue 214.

Wondergirl should be able to do the same to a much slower Villan like Hermod, and once she gets her lasso on him its oevr because he lasso has taken down people like mammoth and Superboy with its lightning

Giving me a4-3 a adavantege

Now I can have Wondergirl go help Aretimes fight Ironman.

dman2008
Now to take out Charcoal while he might be a fast opponent he just isn't fats ebough totake on a heavy hitteter like steel. You if Charcoal tries to get a hit in Steel will just doge it easily and either fire a concussion blast or slam him witth the hammer.

Now on to Thunderstrike while he might be a little more Powerufl then Cyborg. Vic is wa more vesatille , first of when Vic sees Thunderstrike coming he will just shoot out a net at him that was able to contain some one as srong as Wondergirl for a little whileas seen in teen titans 21.

Nex thing Cyborg does is launch 1,00 decibels of white sound knocking thundestrike down and dazeing him. After that Cyborg Jumps up and fires an energy blast from his cannon knocking Thunderstrike out. The he finishe Thunderstrike off with a few well placed class 1000 punchws.

Now your team is outnumbered 4-1 Scoobless.

Scoobless
While Hermod may bee extremely fast, he isn't going to ge the time to do anyting once Wondergirl gets her lasso around him.

Which shouldn't be too hard since Wonderwoman was able to lasso Zoom a villan who can move faster then light while Blind

So because Wonder Woman once managed to pull off one of the biggest feats of PIS in comic history Wonder Girl will be able to do it to?..... i don't care how fast she throws that thing, it still comes down due to gravity, and gravity isn't fast at all compared to super-speedsters

Zoom was also just standing still when that happened (for some bizarre CIS related reason) Hermod knows his only advantage is his maneuverability.... as soon as visual contact is made he'll be a blur

Not that it'll matter, WG will take an energy blast from IM or TS, KOing her, long before she gets a chance to use her little rope

Scoobless
Now to take out Charcoal while he might be a fast opponent he just isn't fats ebough totake on a heavy hitteter like steel.

Steel is the only member of your team i wouldn't send Charcoal against straight away.... he can take any of the rest of them much faster than he would take out Steel

besides... he's positioned near Iron Man to keep him at full power
Now on to Thunderstrike while he might be a little more Powerufl then Cyborg. Vic is wa more vesatille , first of when Vic sees Thunderstrike coming he will just shoot out a net at him......

Thunderstrike isn't advancing on your team, he's holding his ground and firing..... any net that gets in his way will be vaporised

there's no way in hell your team can avoid every blast fired at you while trying to close the distance between them and my team.... the closer they get the easier targets they become

dman2008
Iron Man: Class 85 flier with more tricks than the rest of his team put together.

Repulsor blasts (everyone knows these) energy weapons that can KO super-bricks like Titania:

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/titania.html

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7359/imtitania16pm.th.jpg http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/3303/imtitania25or.th.jpg

And as you have two metal covered team members, this should work quite nicely:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5446/magnetray12ae.th.jpg http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/6659/magnetray21gq.th.jpg

..... which should also do wonders for your onboard circuitry, leaving Steel and Cyborg two living statues.... that are stuck together stick out tongue

With multiple targets coming in at once and no civilians to worry about he can feel free to use this move:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/603/enemywithshield2ou.th.jpg http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/4795/hardcore6bj.th.jpg

.... ouch!

stick out tongue

"Oh brother" who does Ironman think he is Hulk Hogan? laughing

anyways while Ironman does not have to worry about civillains he does have to watch out for the rest of his team so in my opinion he would be hesitant to use that wide spread attack.

So now Ironman is left to his regular weaponss which Aretmis should be able to doge or block (with her braclets) untill she gets enough space to use her speed to keep dogeing and blocking his attacks untill Wondergirl can sneak attack or lasso ( and shock) and they can double team him ( and wondergirl shoubld coem pretty soon since she should be able to beat Hermod pretty quickly.)

and even if Wondergirl's lasso shock does not finish him off the combined migtt of two class one hundreds should

Or Artemis could just cut of his head wit he Tiara ( unless that is illegal even though I don't think it should be)

dman2008
So because Wonder Woman once managed to pull off one of the biggest feats of PIS in comic history Wonder Girl will be able to do it to?..... i don't care how fast she throws that thing, it still comes down due to gravity, and gravity isn't fast at all compared to super-speedsters

Zoom was also just standing still when that happened (for some bizarre CIS related reason) Hermod knows his only advantage is his maneuverability.... as soon as visual contact is made he'll be a blur

Not that it'll matter, WG will take an energy blast from IM or TS, KOing her, long before she gets a chance to use her little rope

whatevr scoob he was moving Wonderwoman was just good enough to catch him .

Als your team knows nothing about my team so how does he know that he is fatser then wondergirl?
Nope your team is distracted after my energy blast scoob you are so quick to forget and anyways iso your team wil be scattere and sepperates so itwill be one on one.

Scoobless
whatevr scoob he was moving Wonderwoman was just good enough to catch him .

he was standing still... i've seen the scans (though i don't have them myself)

And Wonder Girl is far, far, far from as skilled as Wonder Woman.... it's not happening

Als your team knows nothing about my team so how does he know that he is fatser then wondergirl?

He doesn't, he knows that his greatest advantage is always his speed..... and as everyone on his own team is physically stronger than him it would be stupid for him not to suspect the same of his enemies

Also your team doesn't know mine, so Artemis doesn't realise what she's getting into:
Ironman is left to his regular weaponss which Aretmis should be able to doge or block (with her braclets)

I assume Artemis's bracelets work the same way Wonder Woman's do:

http://207.56.98.122/dbase_deo/profiles/wonder_woman/wonder_woman.html

"Weaknesses: It is interesting to note that her height and weight make her vulnerable to attacks that cannot be blocked and that potentially move her from location to location. Repulsion technology might be an efficient means of attacking and subduing her since she cannot block area effect attacks and her true height and weight are independent of her strength. This technique was used against her to great effect in some of her recent JLA battles."

who do we know who uses Repulsion technology?..... hmmmm .... stick out tongue

Nope your team is distracted after my energy blast scoob you are so quick to forget and anyways iso your team wil be scattere and sepperates so itwill be one on one.

and you're quick to forget that i already stated that my team wont scatter.... they have a long range game plan and they're sticking to it

Dizzle
Or Artemis could just cut of his head wit he Tiara ( unless that is illegal even though I don't think it should be)

Has Artemis ever pulled the tiara throw? Wonderwoman has, but Artemis isn't Wonderwoman... I'm just curious.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
Has Artemis ever pulled the tiara throw? Wonderwoman has, but Artemis isn't Wonderwoman... I'm just curious.

....and neither is Wonder Girl!

smile

dman2008

Well i said that I wanted Artemis as she was as Wonderwoman so back then she had the gauntlets , sandals, and the Tiara.

And since she has the Tiara and the strength to throw it very fast, I should be able to use the theow.

dman2008
he was standing still... i've seen the scans (though i don't have them myself)

And Wonder Girl is far, far, far from as skilled as Wonder Woman.... it's not happening

He doesn't, he knows that his greatest advantage is always his speed..... and as everyone on his own team is physically stronger than him it would be stupid for him not to suspect the same of his enemies

Also your team doesn't know mine, so Artemis doesn't realise what she's getting into:

I assume Artemis's bracelets work the same way Wonder Woman's do:

http://207.56.98.122/dbase_deo/profiles/wonder_woman/wonder_woman.html

"Weaknesses: It is interesting to note that her height and weight make her vulnerable to attacks that cannot be blocked and that potentially move her from location to location. Repulsion technology might be an efficient means of attacking and subduing her since she cannot block area effect attacks and her true height and weight are independent of her strength. This technique was used against her to great effect in some of her recent JLA battles."

who do we know who uses Repulsion technology?..... hmmmm .... stick out tongue

and you're quick to forget that i already stated that my team wont scatter.... they have a long range game plan and they're sticking to it

1. He wasn't standing still he wa smoving

She did it again in WW 222 against Cheetah who after getting the spped boost from Zoom is very close to Flash (wally west) in spped.
Wondergirl should be able to do the same to a person who is moving much, muc slower.
2. Like I said Ironman won't use the area attack in fear of hurting his enemies.
3. Scoob if your team sess an engy blast coming thier way, they are going to try to get out of the way by any means necessary and by that time my team will already be their ready to fave them head. give up that argument already jeez

Scoobless
He wasn't standing still he wa smoving

She did it again in WW 222 against Cheetah who after getting the spped boost from Zoom is very close to Flash (wally west) in spped.

he was standing still.... and it was still Wonder Woman, not Wonder Girl.... there's so large a gap in skill between the two that it isn't even funny

Like I said Ironman won't use the area attack in fear of hurting his enemies.

why would he be worried about hurting his enemies? ... stick out tongue

I assume you meant his friends, his computer targeting can distinguish between friend and foe, during the prep time he'll set those computers so that they don't hit any friends

Scoob if your team sess an engy blast coming thier way, they are going to try to get out of the way by any means necessary and by that time my team will already be their ready to fave them head. give up that argument already jeez.

you still don't seem to understand that with lasers, if you're in it's way when fired, you aren't going to be able to dodge.... each of these guys have been in enough firefights to know not to panic

Dizzle
Well i said that I wanted Artemis as she was as Wonderwoman so back then she had the gauntlets , sandals, and the Tiara.

And since she has the Tiara and the strength to throw it very fast, I should be able to use the theow.

Has she ever done it though? And was her tiara the same as WW's? (WW's being enchanted) I swore she only got a lasso, the gauntlets, and the sandals when they made her Wonderwoman...

(sorry if I'm sounding critical, but I'm genuinely curious. Artemis is hella badass)

dman2008
Has she ever done it though? And was her tiara the same as WW's? (WW's being enchanted) I swore she only got a lasso, the gauntlets, and the sandals when they made her Wonderwoman...

(sorry if I'm sounding critical, but I'm genuinely curious. Artemis is hella badass)

Don't worry this is a competition our supposed to crtical of both people I am supposed to answer questions like this.,

So anways here is proof that Artemis had the Tiara
http://img110.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img110&image=ww10012sk.jpg

dman2008
he was standing still.... and it was still Wonder Woman, not Wonder Girl.... there's so large a gap in skill between the two that it isn't even funny

why would he be worried about hurting his enemies? ... stick out tongue

I assume you meant his friends, his computer targeting can distinguish between friend and foe, during the prep time he'll set those computers so that they don't hit any friends

you still don't seem to understand that with lasers, if you're in it's way when fired, you aren't going to be able to dodge.... each of these guys have been in enough firefights to know not to panic

1. Yes but the gap between zoom and hermod is even larger

2. okay

3. but how do even know the attack is coming by the time Ironman warns them it will already be there. Ironman's not going to warn

And anways the impact of the attack will move them /sxatter them we obviously disaggre on this point it seems.

Scoobless
First volley of Pulse Bolts hit Steel, taking him out

Switch immediately to repulsors and target everyone else

Artemis tries to block but finds she can't and is knocked senseless

Hermod runs around the ship to flank them

TS fires power blast at closest enemy

Hermod comes from behind Cyborg and rams a cannon into the back of his head

WG charges and TS takes her out with a mace throw

TS picks up Hermod and they all fly off the ship.... Iron Man destroys it sending your unconscious/dead team to the bottom of the sea

.......then it's back to Stark's pad for soft drinks and cocaine

coke pepsi hoover

dman2008
First volley of Pulse Bolts hit Steel, taking him out

Switch immediately to repulsors and target everyone else

Artemis tries to block but finds she can't and is knocked senseless

Hermod runs around the ship to flank them

TS fires power blast at closest enemy

Hermod comes from behind Cyborg and rams a cannon into the back of his head

WG charges and TS takes her out with a mace throw

TS picks up Hermod and they all fly off the ship.... Iron Man destroys it sending your unconscious/dead team to the bottom of the sea

.......then it's back to Stark's pad for soft drinks and cocaine

coke pepsi hoover

roll eyes (sarcastic)

After the enrgy blasy your team is a little daxed enoguh so that they aren't ready for when my team throws cyborg across the ships fireing 1,000 decibels of white sound(my team follows him after he fires it of curse getiing there in a very short time after it hits your team) which will knock your team back and before he crashes he will use his grappleing hook to hook himself to thunderstrike and flip hime back and slams him against the gorund followed by an enrgy blast while, Charcoal finishes Charcoal in the way I described in a previous post and Artemis dkeeps Ironman busy with her speed strength and tiara.
Wondergirl catches Hermod with her lasso before he can ract to get hit by the sonic blast , and then Steel , Cyborg ( if he is finshed with thunderstrike) and wondergril go beat the sh*it out of ironman in a 4/3-1 onslaught. If she hasn't cut his hea dof all ready big grin

After that they go chill out at Titans tower.

dman2008
So.....
I guess this is it till tomorrow confused

dman2008
Okay evreyone change in strategy

Instead of using my grappleing hook on TS Cyborg uses it on Steel who reels him and and lets him go in no time and after thats its the same as in my last pot.

Scoobless
So.....
I guess this is it till tomorrow confused

well i'm in Britain... you posted the previous "strategy" at just after 2am GMT.... i gotta sleep sometime

Scoobless
Cyborg's getting thrown now? well that'll give IM and TS even more free time to fire on your guys, a slow moving thrown projectile like Cyborg will be destroyed before he makes it a quarter of the way across the ship

dman2008
well i'm in Britain... you posted the previous "strategy" at just after 2am GMT.... i gotta sleep sometime

ok smile

dman2008
Cyborg's getting thrown now? well that'll give IM and TS even more free time to fire on your guys, a slow moving thrown projectile like Cyborg will be destroyed before he makes it a quarter of the way across the ship

nope yor tem has just been blasted by my tems enrgy blast in the seconds it takes for your team to ge back attacking my team Cybor has already been thrown and has already unleashed his sonic attack which knocks your team down folowed by steel wondergirl and Artemis.

Scoobless
Your best case scenario is that both energy blasts are fired at the same time.... you're trying to scatter my guys, IM is going for a quick KO on Steel.... so you blast my room to disorient my guys, while Steel is smacked senseless though the ship and into the sea.... your guys would be more disorientated than mine after that start

dman2008
Your best case scenario is that both energy blasts are fired at the same time.... you're trying to scatter my guys, IM is going for a quick KO on Steel.... so you blast my room to disorient my guys, while Steel is smacked senseless though the ship and into the sea.... your guys would be more disorientated than mine after that start

Steel has scanners too you know as seen in the link provided he'll se you trying to attack him and doge.

While cyborg launches his attack.

dman2008
Also Ironman will have to spot Steel first while Cyborg will shot at his first glance of your team.

Scoobless
Also Ironman will have to spot Steel first while Cyborg will shot at his first glance of your team.

he's not looking specifically for Steel (as he doesn't know him) .... but the big metallic guy will stand out like a sore thumb on his sensors... he's the biggest and easiest target... it helps that he's one of the slower moving bad guys as well

dman2008
he's not looking specifically for Steel (as he doesn't know him) .... but the big metallic guy will stand out like a sore thumb on his sensors... he's the biggest and easiest target... it helps that he's one of the slower moving bad guys as well

still by the time Ironman has spotted Steel and decided to use the ulse olts.

Cyborg will have already lauched his atatck and the attack will probaly either by extremly closed to htting or have already hit by the time ironman fires.

Scoobless
The decision was made during prep, he's primed and ready to fire, as soon as he gets a contact on one of his many sensors he fires.... and Steel should be the first one he spots due to size and consistency

IM's a pro.... he's done this sort of thing before

cool

dman2008
The decision was made during prep, he's primed and ready to fire, as soon as he gets a contact on one of his many sensors he fires.... and Steel should be the first one he spots due to size and consistency

IM's a pro.... he's done this sort of thing before

cool

Yes but knowing tat steel in his regular would be easy to spot , Cyborg tells John to go back to human form (in Steel's series it wa s stated that he was meta and can switch back and forth from human to his armor with ease.

as seen this link
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/showthread.php?t=26566

Scoobless
Yes but knowing tat steel in his regular would be easy to spot , Cyborg tells John to go back to human form (in Steel's series it wa s stated that he was meta and can switch back and forth from human to his armor with ease.

as seen this link
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/showthread.php?t=26566

If he comes in as a human then Cyborg takes the full first attack and he gets knocked out/killed instead, any hit from TS or IM would kill human Steel instantly leaving you with only two characters.... hell.... even wooden shrapnel from the walls exploding could take a human out

roughrider
Links at the beginning for dman aren't good. This Wonder Girl is Cassie Sandsmark? She has strength up there with Atlas?? ( and the Steel link is no good either.)
How did Artemis battle with Wonder Woman - she seems to be a highly trained warrior, with no superhuman strength listed in her bio.

dman2008
Originally posted by roughrider
Links at the beginning for dman aren't good. This Wonder Girl is Cassie Sandsmark? She has strength up there with Atlas?? ( and the Steel link is no good either.)
How did Artemis battle with Wonder Woman - she seems to be a highly trained warrior, with no superhuman strength listed in her bio. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Who else would she be mad
Wondergirl is fine how can you say she's as strong a satlas she is in the low one hundreds.

aretimis is an Amazon an all Aamzons have a degree of strenght Dracsaid in another thread that the regular Amazons can lift about ten tons. As they have been hown to be able to lif statues and suhc and other heavy things.
And ith the Gauntlets o atlas boosting her strengthand durability ( to enrgy and physical atacks not things lke guns and arrows and daggers)
plus the snadals of hermes which let her fly at the speed of sound and run a little below that she should be able to put up a fight against a Wonderwoman that is holding back.

dman2008
How did Artemis battle with Wonder Woman - she seems to be a highly trained warrior, with no superhuman strength listed in her bio. mad

Not my falt almost all of the links haven't been working this round.

dman2008
If he comes in as a human then Cyborg takes the full first attack and he gets knocked out/killed instead, any hit from TS or IM would kill human Steel instantly leaving you with only two characters.... hell.... even wooden shrapnel from the walls exploding could take a human out
Fine he doesn't come in a shuman but he does have scanners and he can see you coming so he can doge the attack by ducking while turning human or just getting out of the way. So even if you launch your attack steel has many ways to doge it and he nly needs to doge once if at all before my attack hits you then its the smae as before.

Scoobless
by the time his scanners tell him someone's firing at him he will have been hit already

roughrider
mad

Not my falt almost all of the links haven't been working this round.

Don't f**king yell at me. I was pointing out what I read. Having strength granted by Atlas somehow falls below the cap?
And there have been multiple Wonder Girl's. I wanted clarification.

Scoobless
there have been multiple Wonder Girl's. I wanted clarification.

he's got the dead one....... at least, he does now!

evil face

dman2008
Don't f**king yell at me. I was pointing out what I read. Having strength granted by Atlas somehow falls below the cap?
And there have been multiple Wonder Girl's. I wanted clarification.

man calm down I was just joking

but their hasn't been a wondergirl other then Cassie since Donna was stoped being wondergirl in the late 1980's

I didn't mean to make you angry sorry. sad sad sad

dman2008
he's got the dead one....... at least, he does now!

evil face

says you mad

dman2008
by the time his scanners tell him someone's firing at him he will have been hit already

confused yes h will he'll see Ironman looking at him and then fire the attack that should be enough time to get out of the way then my attack from cyborg hits you.

roughrider
man calm down I was just joking

but their hasn't been a wondergirl other then Cassie since Donna was stoped being wondergirl in the late 1980's

I didn't mean to make you angry sorry. sad sad sad

I don't read the Titans.

Scoobless
yes h will he'll see Ironman looking at him and then fire the attack that should be enough time to get out of the way then my attack from cyborg hits you.

Where did you get this idea that you can dodge a laser (or other extremely fast energy wave/blast) after you see someone firing it at you?

These weapons travel at so close to the speed of light that by the time your brain registers that you've seen it, it's far too late to get out of the way.... especially for someone like Steel (a non-speedster)

Even the Flash would be hard pressed to dodge a laser beam after it had been fired

Most people's only chance is that the firer has a bad aim.... in this case he doesn't

If Steel's armoured up, he's out of it, if not, Cyborg's out of it (quickly followed by Steel)

dman2008
I don't read the Titans.
okay well that explains alot of things

Then you have every right not to alot about wondergirl if you haven't alot of comics she was in.

Now on to yourquestion about her being as strong as Atlas

Wel She's not she got her powers from Zeus and she only has a fraction of Wonderwoman's powers so basicly she is a low levell class one hundred who can fly at speeds a litle over the pseed of sound, and run at the speed of sound.
Hpe that helps

and again I am really sorry if I offended you

dman2008
Where did you get this idea that you can dodge a laser (or other extremely fast energy wave/blast) after you see someone firing it at you?

These weapons travel at so close to the speed of light that by the time your brain registers that you've seen it, it's far too late to get out of the way.... especially for someone like Steel (a non-speedster)

Even the Flash would be hard pressed to dodge a laser beam after it had been fired

Most people's only chance is that the firer has a bad aim.... in this case he doesn't

If Steel's armoured up, he's out of it, if not, Cyborg's out of it (quickly followed by Steel)

Okay but even if Ironman hits Steel its nto going to knock him out for long .

dman2008
Oh if you can't see it at this size try it now

dman2008
You see that high powered blast onlydazed Steel for a few seconds by that time my enrgy attack will have already hit and then steel will be less dazed and Wonder Girl and Atemis will wll trhow Cyborg at your team while he launches a sonic attack knocking all of your team down if not out

Scoobless
I'm off for the night... remember people... dman is evil and it's a good thing that his team will be murdered by the rightous fury of:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/3396/team8qj.jpg

(Betcha never thought there was a micro hero for Hermod stick out tongue )

big grin

Scoobless
You see that high powered blast onlydazed Steel for a few seconds by that time my enrgy attack will have already hit and then steel will be less dazed and Wonder Girl and Atemis will wll trhow Cyborg at your team while he launches a sonic attack knocking all of your team down if not out

that pictures blurry as hell.... you've tried to attach a thumbnail rather than the actual picture.... i can't make out a thing in it

no expression

roughrider
okay well that explains alot of things

Then you have every right not to alot about wondergirl if you haven't alot of comics she was in.

Now on to yourquestion about her being as strong as Atlas

Wel She's not she got her powers from Zeus and she only has a fraction of Wonderwoman's powers so basicly she is a low levell class one hundred who can fly at speeds a litle over the pseed of sound, and run at the speed of sound.
Hpe that helps

and again I am really sorry if I offended you

Cheers. We're good. smile

dman2008
that pictures blurry as hell.... you've tried to attach a thumbnail rather than the actual picture.... i can't make out a thing in it

no expression

sorry I tried I'm new at this sad

anways its a picture of stel getting hitt ful on froma blast by Cyborg Superman and my point is that if that is equal to yourt blast then steel won't be down for long at all. evil face

and people don't listen to scoob he i evil

evil I say evil face

dman2008
Cheers. We're good. smile

Thats good

hopefull you win your match and I win mine and then we can face eachother in the semis. smile

dman2008
I'm off for the night... remember people... dman is evil and it's a good thing that his team will be murdered by the rightous fury of:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/3396/team8qj.jpg

(Betcha never thought there was a micro hero for Hermod stick out tongue )

big grin

ha hermod looks a litlle overweight laughing

Scoobless
ha hermod looks a litlle overweight laughing

He shall smite thee with his Helmet O'Doom ... mad

Scoobless
sorry I tried I'm new at this sad

anways its a picture of stel getting hitt ful on froma blast by Cyborg Superman and my point is that if that is equal to yourt blast then steel won't be down for long at all. evil face

and people don't listen to scoob he i evil

evil I say evil face

Well IM's repulsors hurt the Thing, his Pulse beams are way more powerful... enough to put a serious hurtin' on anyone within the tourney caps

leonidas
this is a weird fight . . . blink

no real strategy -- it's more along the lines of who hits who first.

Scoobless
this is a weird fight . . . blink

no real strategy -- it's more along the lines of who hits who first.

Well it's an all wooden environment.... most energy blasts wont have a problem going straight through it

I do have Hermod Flanking them and cracking skulls with one of the pirates solid iron cannons though... with him swinging it at over one thousand mph it could very well kill even people like Artemis and Cyborg

leonidas
can hermod fly, scoob? ( should know, but can't recall) if not, once the ship starts to sink . . .

Scoobless
can hermod fly, scoob? ( should know, but can't recall) if not, once the ship starts to sink . . .

no flying... as far as i know.... he can swim though stick out tongue .... and he's fast enough to run on water

Interesting side-note: A human being would only have to run at 60 mph or over to run on the surface of water without sinking

(I say "only" because we're on a forum where there are quite a few characters that can break the sound barrier on foot..... such as Long Pig.... but that's mainly due to flatulence)

leonidas
laughing

poor piggy . . ..

sad

Scoobless
As for this Lasso thing:

Zoom is as fast as the Flash (or there abouts)
Flash is faster than Superman:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/9700/wonderwomanlasso16ol.th.jpg http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/264/wonderwomanlasso21ks.th.jpg

If WW can't Lasso Superman when she's had lots of practice and experience.... and her life depends on it, then you can't expect Wonder-Girl to catch speedsters on her first attempt

Scoobless
As for this Lasso thing:

Zoom is as fast as the Flash (or there abouts)
Flash is faster than Superman:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/9700/wonderwomanlasso16ol.th.jpg http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/264/wonderwomanlasso21ks.th.jpg

If WW can't Lasso Superman when she's had lots of practice and experience.... and her life depends on it, then you can't expect Wonder-Girl to catch speedsters on her first attempt

Not that i'm saying that Hermod is Flash level (cos he's not) but i'm pointing out Wonder Woman's imperfections...... since she's so far beyond Wonder-Girl in skill it isn't logical to believe that WG could catch Hermod on their first meeting

DigiMark007
Interesting side-note: A human being would only have to run at 60 mph or over to run on the surface of water without sinking

Freaking awesome. But even Olympic sprinters can only get up to about 25, right?

Still, some rocket shoes and a healthy dose of alcohol and I'm right there trying it out baby!

Khellendros
I wonder if either of you has scans of one of your team's tech guys detecting a weapons-lock, because that would give them enough warning to perhaps dodge. And hell, even the current technology in Air Force jets can detect when someone has a missile locked onto their ass.

dman2008
Not that i'm saying that Hermod is Flash level (cos he's not) but i'm pointing out Wonder Woman's imperfections...... since she's so far beyond Wonder-Girl in skill it isn't logical to believe that WG could catch Hermod on their first meeting

Thing is Max Lord Controling Supemran already planed for the lasso and sentSuperman metal images of a denfense.

Hermodknows nothing about Wondergirls lasso so he won't be worried about it.

dman2008
Well IM's repulsors hurt the Thing, his Pulse beams are way more powerful... enough to put a serious hurtin' on anyone within the tourney caps

oh if he got hit without hsi nternal dampening filds but because eh ahd them the blow was less harmfull because the fields took away some of the power from the b;ast.

So whilehe will be dazed for awhile he'll be back up in a few seconds.

and after he back up h'll be my teams side in no tiem

Steel cna fly preety fast as well about at the speed of sound.

dman2008
Originally posted by Khellendros
I wonder if either of you has scans of one of your team's tech guys detecting a weapons-lock, because that would give them enough warning to perhaps dodge. And hell, even the current technology in Air Force jets can detect when someone has a missile locked onto their ass.

heres some information about steel's scanners

http://207.56.98.122/dbase_deo/profiles/steel/steel.html

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros

here's what i have saved on my PC just now:

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/5446/scan078january1920064dv.th.jpg

...I have more examples involving missile locks and such.... but i can't scan anything tonight

This one shows him getting a target lock on an "enemy" at around a mile away....longer than the ship we're using for this battle:

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8472/computersuggestions4cu.th.jpg

It also shows that the onboard computer immediately lets him know the best weapon for the job at whatever distance

This one shows him firing at 4 targets simultaneously:

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8133/targetlock3wg.th.jpg

.... very useful for this match

Scoobless
double post ... embarrasment

Scoobless
Thing is Max Lord Controling Supemran already planed for the lasso and sentSuperman metal images of a denfense.

Hermodknows nothing about Wondergirls lasso so he won't be worried about it.

He lives in Asgard where everything is magical.... and why wouldn't he move if someone was trying to lasso him?.... especially someone he has good reason to believe is stronger than him?

dman2008
He lives in Asgard where everything is magical.... and why wouldn't he move if someone was trying to lasso him?.... especially someone he has good reason to believe is stronger than him?

he wn't ahve time to doge after dogeing cyborgs energy blast and getting hit by Cyborg's sonic attack which is hit when Cyborg is rocketing through the sky after being thrown by Wondergirl and Aretmis while Wondergirl Steel andArtemis follow him once he launches hi attack and by the time Hermod gets up for Cyborgs attack Wondergirl will already be there wrapping her lasso around him.

dman2008

...I have more examples involving missile locks and such.... but i can't scan anything tonight

This one shows him getting a target lock on an "enemy" at around a mile away....longer than the ship we're using for this battle:

It also shows that the onboard computer immediately lets him know the best weapon for the job at whatever distance

.... very useful for this match

Yes but you see even if he can scan from that afr Cyborg and steel can to and Ironman hasto lockon to an enemy while Cyborg will just shoot the first time he sees the other team, even if Ironman scans gte to steel fast Cyborg will already have launched his attack before Ironman launches his.

dman2008

.... very useful for this match laughing
those four people are human and have no defences while my team, has Wondergirl and artemise's braclets, Steels hammer , and Cyborgs solar shields.

Also My team isn't as close as those people were

Scoobless
Yes but you see even if he can scan from that afr Cyborg and steel can to and Ironman hasto lockon to an enemy while Cyborg will just shoot the first time he sees the other team, even if Ironman scans gte to steel fast Cyborg will already have launched his attack before Ironman launches his.

IM does not have to lock onto a target.... he did it in that pic because it was a hostage situation and he had to be extra careful

Cyborg can't "see" his enemies here... there are many wooden walls in the way

dman2008
IM does not have to lock onto a target.... he did it in that pic because it was a hostage situation and he had to be extra careful

Cyborg can't "see" his enemies here... there are many wooden walls in the way
roll eyes (sarcastic) once again you are foregtting what I said earlier.

he has scanners that are just as good as Ironman so does Steel

Scoobless
he wn't ahve time to doge after dogeing cyborgs energy blast and getting hit by Cyborg's sonic attack which is hit when Cyborg is rocketing through the sky after being thrown by Wondergirl and Aretmis while Wondergirl Steel andArtemis follow him once he launches hi attack and by the time Hermod gets up for Cyborgs attack Wondergirl will already be there wrapping her lasso around him.

ummm.... no.... when IM fires (and fires first) Hermod is instructed to flank the opposing team (get around behind them).... he's long gone by the time the first energy blasts hits Steel

If your sticking to the "throwing Cyborg" idea then you should realise that he will be travelling very slowly compared to the missiles in that pic i already posted... he'll get shot down no problem.... and as he can't fly he wont be able to avoid anything coming at him

all this and IM only needs to hit Cyborg or Steel once with his magnetic beam to fry their circuits and stick them together:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5601/magnetray10sg.th.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9291/magnetray28wx.th.jpg

Two down with one blast and minimal collateral damage.... gotta love efficient weaponry ... smile

Scoobless
he has scanners that are just as good as Ironman so does Steel

That's debatable (and i happen to think it's just wrong).... IM has proven himself way more times in battle than Steel or Cyborg..... if they were real people i'd gladly bet money on IM having the better tech

Scoobless
those four people are human and have no defences while my team, has Wondergirl and artemise's braclets, Steels hammer , and Cyborgs solar shields.

Also My team isn't as close as those people were

once again you're missing the point, IM CAN hit four targets at once .... with very precise aim

the scan clearly shows he was using very low level, non-lethal, non-penetrative repulsor blasts on those guys..... and he had to be extremely specific about where he hit them due to the hostages

Themyscaran(sp?) bracelets are weak against repulsor technology
Steel has normal human reactions and is not getting his hammer directly in the way of an energy attack he can't even see
"Solar shields"? sounds like they might be good for heat or laser based attacks.... but Repulsors aren't lasers

distance is irrelevant

dman2008
ummm.... no.... when IM fires (and fires first) Hermod is instructed to flank the opposing team (get around behind them).... he's long gone by the time the first energy blasts hits Steel

If your sticking to the "throwing Cyborg" idea then you should realise that he will be travelling very slowly compared to the missiles in that pic i already posted... he'll get shot down no problem.... and as he can't fly he wont be able to avoid anything coming at him

all this and IM only needs to hit Cyborg or Steel once with his magnetic beam to fry their circuits and stick them together:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5601/magnetray10sg.th.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9291/magnetray28wx.th.jpg

Two down with one blast and minimal collateral damage.... gotta love efficient weaponry ... smile

he won't fire first at best Ironman will fire at the same time as Cyborgs!
Hers how It would go like this both teams enter playing filed Cyborg and Ironaman use their scanners to ook for the other teams. They both see the other teams they fire, your blast hits my blast hits. and thats how it goes.

Seocndly someone who onley weighs in the high 300s to the low 40ss will not go slowy if thrown by two class one hundreds give it up. mad
Your Really starting to p*ss me of mad

no offense but you are just to let you know

newjak86
Question Scoob you are shooting when you scan something right just as dman is doing. Question what is keeping the rest of your team from scattering to the four corners with the in coming fire?

dman2008
once again you're missing the point, IM CAN hit four targets at once .... with very precise aim

the scan clearly shows he was using very low level, non-lethal, non-penetrative repulsor blasts on those guys..... and he had to be extremely specific about where he hit them due to the hostages

Themyscaran(sp?) bracelets are weak against repulsor technology
Steel has normal human reactions and is not getting his hammer directly in the way of an energy attack he can't even see
"Solar shields"? sounds like they might be good for heat or laser based attacks.... but Repulsors aren't lasers

distance is irrelevant

why isn't it just ironman vs my team if he so d*mn powerful mad

First of Natsha who extremly less quick and experienced then John is was able to deflect mutple gun blasts in superman/batman.

Also the reason repulsion blats wor weel on wonderwoman is becaue of her hieght wonder is much short she's only about 5 4 or 5 3.

Scoobless
Seocndly someone who onley weighs in the high 300s to the low 40ss will not go slowy if thrown by two class one hundreds give it up. mad
Your Really starting to p*ss me of mad

I'm speaking relatively.......... compared to Missiles, a thrown guy is a very slow moving projectile... with no evasive abilities.... and little or no experience fighting in such a way.... hell.... if he hits a sturdy support beam head first he could give himself a concussion.

secondly.... throwing something (or someone) as hard as you can means you'll be sacrificing accuracy for speed...... and he could end up completely missing my team and flying out the side of the boat.... from there it's a one way trip to the bottom of the ocean

no expression

dman2008
Originally posted by newjak86
Question Scoob you are shooting when you scan something right just as dman is doing. Question what is keeping the rest of your team from scattering to the four corners with the in coming fire?

well its kind of hard to escape from an attack comeing from you at extremly fast speeds.
They wouldn't have time to do that especially slower peopl like charcoal.

dman2008
I'm speaking relatively.......... compared to Missiles, a thrown guy is a very slow moving projectile... with no evasive abilities.... and little or no experience fighting in such a way.... hell.... if he hits a sturdy support beam head first he could give himself a concussion.

secondly.... throwing something (or someone) as hard as you can means you'll be sacrificing accuracy for speed...... and he could end up completely missing my team and flying out the side of the boat.... from there it's a one way trip to the bottom of the ocean

no expression

The sound blast is wide ranging even if he is a little off his attackwill hit you.

Also this match has changed my opinion of you entirely.

Scoobless
Originally posted by newjak86

well, Hermod is gone as soon as the first shot is fired, Thunderstrike is fairly invulnerable.... and will also be aiding with the heavy firing.... so he's going nowhere, Charcoal is positioned behind them (for protection) so that he can keep charging up Iron Man with his flame

The "bad guy" team is so focused on the incoming fire .... and throwing their team-mate off the ship into the sea..... that they wont notice Hermod coming from behind them wielding a cannon, which uses as a blunt weapon that he can swing at mach speeds... that's a hell of a lot of force

newjak86
well its kind of hard to escape from an attack comeing from you at extremly fast speeds.
They wouldn't have time to do that especially slower peopl like charcoal. Well actually now that I think of it it is more a qeustion to both of you guys.
I understand it is hard to escape the first attack.

I'm wondering with the intial attack what is keeping everyone's team from scattering trying to take cover that kind of thing especially with more attacks coming?

dman2008
well, Hermod is gone as soon as the first shot is fired, Thunderstrike is fairly invulnerable.... and will also be aiding with the heavy firing.... so he's going nowhere, Charcoal is positioned behind them (for protection) so that he can keep charging up Iron Man with his flame

The "bad guy" team is so focused on the incoming fire .... and throwing their team-mate off the ship into the sea..... that they wont notice Hermod coming from behind them wielding a cannon, which uses as a blunt weapon that he can swing at mach speeds... that's a hell of a lot of force

no Cyborg's attack will be ther before your team can even realize its coming .
it travels at the spee dof light hermod is much slower then that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>