Cant find lightsaber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

locuasohappy
if in episode 3 and in episode 5 when anakin and luke both called their light sabers with the force and it came to them why couldnt Yoda do the same when he lost his and why cant any jedi use the force to find/call any lightsabers out there spread through the galaxy?

DE Calvin
They didn't know exactly were they wer (couldn't see them)....

General G
yes

Sesse
"With the blast shield down I cant see. How am I supposed to fight?"
"Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them."
*Swingeti Swung*
"I could almost see the remote!"

Sense that he could have. Or too blind perhaps he was?

Wesker
Originally posted by locuasohappy
if in episode 3 and in episode 5 when anakin and luke both called their light sabers with the force and it came to them why couldnt Yoda do the same when he lost his and why cant any jedi use the force to find/call any lightsabers out there spread through the galaxy?

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4620/505stopspam5mz.jpg

DE Calvin
Youve killed that dog about 5 times Janus, I don't think it can die anymore..

Wesker
If they were Dalmations, I would have reserves.

DE Calvin
LOL.

Alkaselzer
I think it is because they weren't exactly in a good position to, or did not feel the need to retrieve it.

Yoda was being zapped with lightning when he lost it. Then, he was on the run.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Wesker
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4620/505stopspam5mz.jpg

SPAM!
SPAM!
SPAM!
SPAM!
SPAM!
SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!

Seriously, I hate dogs with a passion. And Yoda wouldn't call the lightsaber even if he wanted to. 1: he lost, he had no more reason to, and 2: If he did, Sidious would feel the tremor in the force, and go down to finish him off.

Captain REX
(Indeed)

bogen
agreed, tho yoda probably could have got his saber and axe palps cause of his mastery of the saber throw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.