Teacher punishment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Teacher ordered pupils to lick floor clean

A Russian teacher faces two years in jail after ordering her students to lick clean the floor of a classroom.

Irina Gorova has been suspended from her school in Zolotaya Dolina for forcing all her male pupils to lick up all the marks and stains on the floor, reports Pravda.

Anna K, mother of 10-year-old Zhenya said: "My sonny came home crying and shaking like a leaf."

The 35-year-old teacher has refused to comment but her colleagues believe the pupils may have made up the story to divert their parents' attention from their poor grades.

Deputy prosecutor Denis Biktudin said: "She might be sentenced to two years in jail. The teacher will be kept suspended from her duties until the investigation is completed."

PVS
source?

Violet_Byatch
Odd...very odd blink

ladygrim
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1722413.html?menu=news.quirkies.strangecrime

Sir Whirlysplat
Seems likely the kids were lying about her. Kinky shit though, it could change how the boys see women for life it is true. smile

soleran30
Weird but interesting what media reports on.

debbiejo
Boy ladygrim you're coming up with some interesting threads today... blink

s|m
And they actually licked the floor erm?
Quite probably, the kids made it up.
And two years is a lot blink. If it were true, I'd give her like 6 months.
weird news report btw.

Makedde
I would have told the teacher where to go. smile

Quiero Mota
Those kids are a bunch of b*tches, ey? I would have told the teacher to f*ck off!

TheOne101
Damn right. Haha

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde
I would have told the teacher where to go. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.