Rambo vs the Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Well at least one of them is in comics. So who would win in a jungle setting Rambo with his basic weapons like his big knife and rocket launcher bow and the Arnold Terminator from Terminator 2 with is basic stuff. no prep why just both know there's someone in the jungle that wants to kill them.

Mindship
If all either knows is that "there's someone in the jungle that wants to kill them," then Termie very likely wins. Ram has no reason--not the slightest inkling--to suspect a "cyborg from the future;" whereas the cyborg will assume "someone" means human, and it is very familiar with human prey, even soldiers.

grey fox
Terminator snaps rambo in two....

TheKahn
The Terminator is a joke. He couldn't even kill a little kid. I mean killing kids is easy..... evil face

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
The Terminator is a joke. He couldn't even kill a little kid. I mean killing kids is easy..... evil face

True , but the terminator is played by the governator , wheras rambo is played by a guy who was in spy kids 3 .

Dr.Fate
lets not bash any of the actors. I mean Kahn has a point. T couldn't kill a kid while Rambo slaughters a small army by himself. That shouldn't be possible for a human. In fact the only human I think that would be capable of that would be Macguyver, that guy could kill you with a q-tip, a mitten and a battery somehow, but thats besides the point

The Ion
Arnold from T2 didn't try to kill a kid. He did kill T-1000 though. Rambo without his godly prep would get dominated here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.