Ryu(ninja gaiden)vs Kenshin(Rurouni Kenshin)vs Sephiroth(FFVII) vs Dante vs Inuyasha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
If all these characters were locked in a royal rumble, who'd win? big grin

Commander K
Dante.

MadMel
sephiroth, SUPERNOVA!! evil face

dvampire
Dante. Inuyasha is the only one that fight with Dante, but he's not a good swordman like the other three, so he'll go down.

Hoshi
sephirot , too overpower, if it was only a sword fight it would be more balanced.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Hoshi
sephirot , too overpower, if it was only a sword fight it would be more balanced. Seph is too arrogant to use that kind of power. Have you seen him fight in Kingdom Hearts? Besides, Ryu can destroy a planet too, if he goes all out. Overall, Kenshin is the fastest out of all of him, so he can keep dodging attacks. Dante can take a lot of damage, and Inuyasha has an attack that can redirect attacks right back at their users. So overall, its pretty balanced.

Stalker 360
ok weres your proof that ryu can destroye planets shephiroth would use the super nova dante can be come invinceble

Dark-Kenshin
His ninpou relies on his will power. Ryu has nearly an unlimited amount of ninpou. And in ninja legends involving ninpou, some have attained the power of gods. Ryu was described as the most powerful ninja in that game, so he could more than easily level a planet. He just won't, just like he chooses to fight hundreds of enemies with his sword, instead of just using his power of flight to fly past them.

Hoshi
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
His ninpou relies on his will power. Ryu has nearly an unlimited amount of ninpou. And in ninja legends involving ninpou, some have attained the power of gods. Ryu was described as the most powerful ninja in that game, so he could more than easily level a planet. He just won't, just like he chooses to fight hundreds of enemies with his sword, instead of just using his power of flight to fly past them.

if that is true , the game history is nonsense. smokin'

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
If all these characters were locked in a royal rumble, who'd win? big grin

Safer Sephiroth would kill all of them

Blue nocturne
Ryu hayabusa has slain deities...I don't know what the rest can do but that'a pretty impressive.

Stalker 360
well he can be beat by a pro wrestler a spartan a apperntice geisha and a DJ to name a few so i think son of hells most powerfull worrior and a nearly perfect clone with supernova will beat him without a doubt

ryuradeon
Whats up guys? I'm new to the forum and this is my first post and I know pissing some people off with my potential piss off position on this hypothetical royal rumble may not be the best way to make friends. Anyway, here it goes...Having beaten Ninja Gaiden several nearly a year ago and recently completed Devil May Cry 3, Both Dante and Ryu Hayabusa are extreme bad asses. But, I feel that basically Ryu kills demons to pass his time, and Dante is a demon, Ryu would eliminate him and have no trouble with the remainding challengers in this royal rumble.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by ryuradeon
Whats up guys? I'm new to the forum and this is my first post and I know pissing some people off with my potential piss off position on this hypothetical royal rumble may not be the best way to make friends. Anyway, here it goes...Having beaten Ninja Gaiden several nearly a year ago and recently completed Devil May Cry 3, Both Dante and Ryu Hayabusa are extreme bad asses. But, I feel that basically Ryu kills demons to pass his time, and Dante is a demon, Ryu would eliminate him and have no trouble with the remainding challengers in this royal rumble.

Not even Sephiroth or Kenshin?

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth's Supernova attack doesn't destroy a planet, it kills the entire Solar System, but that would only end things in a draw since they would all die. So Dante goes Sparda mode freezes time and eats them like he does in every thread he's in...ever big grin

Hit_and_Miss
Kenshin is just a human... and ordinary swords man.. Be it a good one! but the anime shows that everyone who had a supposed "power" was really just using a clever trick... He is by far the weakest....

Inu-yasha has a far bit of power, But absolutely no skill... He just swings his sword around.... Hes the next to go...

I think Ryu is probably in with a fighting chance... but seeing as Dante becomes too over powered due to lame game play, and sep is a power house, I think hes the next one to go....

Which leaves us Dante and Sep... I think Sep will take this.. I rate him as the more powerful due to his "cosmic" abilities... While Dante can become very strong... His DT, will run out long before Seps MP does...

ryuradeon
Ok, so I'm biased here, but if Ryu can save the planet from fiends taking over, he can handle a few other guys. Ryu could use his Ninpou infinitley if necessary, as well as dissapear if worst comes to worse since he is a ninja and let the others destory themselves...this being a last resort given he is in a bad situtation from the start wink

Cyber Ninja
Left or right...LEFT!!!

Stalker 360
right ryu isnt that strong and dante has the power to take seph due to his freeze time thing so yeah

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Stalker 360
right ryu isnt that strong and dante has the power to take seph due to his freeze time thing so yeah

and thats not a materia in ff7 is it....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stalker 360
hmm but we could just use the knights of the round with refelct m barrier regen and others if we were talkimg about materia

Hit_and_Miss
he wouldn't have access to rare materia like KOTR, but stop regen and barrier are comman....

Stalker 360
so with regen he keeps recovering hp so he is nearly immortal

Hit_and_Miss
if he keeps casting it, and as long as he has the mp todo it...

Burning thought
Kain my favourite Vampire will simply come in a kill them all, slice down all the weak ones leaving Sephiroth and Dante, use his TK to freaze Dante in the air while sending sephs sword flying from the battlefield, teleport to the unarmed sephiroth and slice him in half, allowing the reaver to drain the blood and then seconds before dante is free, Kain will simply use the Time reaver and slow down time before Dante can activate his and then Kain will just walk casually up to Dante and Slice him in half drinking the blood as it floods from Dante smokin'

hehe sorry for adding Kain to the battle but i love him embarrasment

Hit_and_Miss
kain is nothing... hes an amateur vampire... Check out Alucard from Hellsing... He would woop Kain like a ginger step child...

Burning thought
i did not read Immortality in that list, sure hes gone a lot of very cool skills by the looks of things but kain has most of them and is immortal so Kain wouldnt die also does Alucard have a Sword, its a good link but Bullets dont really do much to Vampires, i doubt Kain knows as King of Vampires would be hindered by them

Hit_and_Miss
Try re-reading the link...

Its practicaly impossible for him to die.. he has been hacked up into a pool of blood only to reform. He can't be hurt by swords, even holy ones...
"Alucard can regenerate any part of his body. He can even be reduced to paste and pull himself back together."

He doesn't have a sword, his guns were created to slay vampires..
It fires custom-made explosive .454 Casull rounds, with the steel bullets bearing a core made from the melted silver cross of a Lancunian cathedral.
Holy silver bullets kill vampires easy...

Stalker 360
were the hell did kain come into this ???

Burning thought
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Try re-reading the link...

Its practicaly impossible for him to die.. he has been hacked up into a pool of blood only to reform. He can't be hurt by swords, even holy ones...
"Alucard can regenerate any part of his body. He can even be reduced to paste and pull himself back together."

He doesn't have a sword, his guns were created to slay vampires..
It fires custom-made explosive .454 Casull rounds, with the steel bullets bearing a core made from the melted silver cross of a Lancunian cathedral.
Holy silver bullets kill vampires easy...

he still could not kill Kain, also Kain evolves every 100-200 years or so and would eventually evolve to became far greater than Alucard even if with his current abilities he cant kill him, also Kains sword drains the very Soul and energy from his oppenent, it is no mere holy sword or normal, it is a blade designed to for the scion of balance (kain) to destroy his enemies with, wether Alucard can reform or is immune to natural swords he has not faced the essence draining power of the Reaver

Stalker 360
Kain aint in the fight stop talking about him

Burning thought
Originally posted by Stalker 360
were the hell did kain come into this ???

hehe sry just added him for a mess around and i guess now its turned into a debate on whos the better vampire

Burning thought
ok where were we, ar yes IMO with no Kain included i would say that Sephiroth would win considering i know little about Dante and Sephiroth i looked on as a very powerful character in final fantasy, yet time controlling powers and Devil trigger are awsome abilities so perhaps a stalemate between them

Hit_and_Miss
Alucard can pass through solid objects....
He can also manipulate the shadows to the extent of creating his own world...
You should check out the anime/manga hellsing... His powers borderline on omnipotence..

Burning thought
allot of these Character namely Dante and Sephiroth have God like powers such as Super Noba and Devil trigger but simply Kains power of bodies allows him to trap them in TK energy and even if Sephiroth destroys the solar system or the world with his Super Nova Kain is immortal and so will still be alive while the others die,

sure he will be floating in space till he evolves how to fly and move in space but he will still be alive.

i dont know allot about Alucard, he seems very powerful but regardless the Soul Reaver Blade does not only Touch Physcial but Supernatural and Ethereal parts of a body, Alucard would either have his soul drained till he is simply a shell of a body, or will be so greatly weakened that he will simply not be able to move as the reaver drains his strength

How about sunlight, Kain is highly evolved and is immune to most vampire weaknesses but i didnt read all about Alucard, perhaps he will just burn up in sunlight smokin' that would be goodbye Alucard

superbatman86
As far as we've seen all out Alucard really can't be hurt it's all a loke to him.But since neither Kain nor Alucard is in the fight let's stop talking about them.Ryu actually goes down first simply because he is the slowest person in the fight.Then Kenshin because the other three are vastly more powerful.Next is InuYasha he's a tough sob and has great stamina but has little actual skill.Dante is a beast he's strong fast has demon powers insane levels of indurance,toughness and skill but he just not on Seph's level.Seph wins simply because he's a planet destroyer.

Dark-Kenshin
Now I'll explain my view of the fight.

First off, Sephiroth would be the first to go. And I know what you're thinking, he is the most powerful and everything, so he should win. Wrong. He is the only villain here, So Ryu, Inuyasha, Dante, and Kenshin are just going to gang up on him. And if I recall correctly, Sephiroth was beaten by a mere group of rag-tag fighters.

Next to go is Dante. Inuyasha's sword is specifically made to take down demons. Inuyasha could instantly grab ahold of Dante's demon aura, and use his backlash wave to cut him into pieces, or at least knock him out.

Next to go is Inuyasha. Ryu and Kenshin are just too skilled, and too quick for Inuyasha to keep up with. So he is KO'd.

And finally, a battle between Ryu and Kenshin. Kenshin is faster than Ryu, but Ryu is more powerful than Kenshin. Traditionally though, if it's a straight up fight, a samurai always beats a ninja. The only chance Kenshin has of winning is to go battousai, which at his best, he would.

So with that said, Kenshin wins. 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.