The Necris Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dyingstar
The Necris Moon , it is about the time were there are no guns just swords and magic. The black Rage is a group of fearless huntews who hunt donw and kill random people.

They have became so powerful that they are trying to take over the humungus town of Necris Moon. The town is named after the devil moon , when a full moon is shown at night a red moon apears right next to it and its smaller , they say if you go in the devil moons rays it can take over you and its pure evil.

A group of warriors train at the age 16 and up to go and find out the deadly moons purpose. Killing the gang wil lead you to arenas not known on the earth by sight. The tast is not easy and these hero need to be victorous before the earth is destroyed by man.

No one dares try to opose them for when people id the people would die by the moon crystal which is powered by Deron. A man with extreme power and is probably crazy has the power to kill anyone. No one can even live agiast his minions but the residence at The Necris Moon have a doffer plan. If they all work together the can defeat them all. Your character, we will need a picture to get an idea of them , what powers and there hand weapons or magic weapons. There are 5 races Elf , Human , Demon , Necris ( undead )and angel
name:
Height:
Weight
story:

name: Rand
Height:6'3
Weight:179
story: Rand is working hard , traing to become the one to deafeat the Black Rage group.

*There building there numbers and are preparing for our arrivial.Rand is currently at the ceromony with his future comrads*

Fox13
name: James Ashford
Species: Kitsune (fox demon)
Weapon: Clouds Buster Sword
Height: 5'7
Weight: 122
story: trying to find out his past

sobe
Name:camille lynn
Sex:female
Wepons-unknown
height-5 feet((short to you guys lol))
weight:61((way under weight))
story-ill post when i can think of one

Dyingstar
God 8 people said they would join wtf happend to them !

Fox13
(oh well, lets just start the story, we have the 3 mains now no expression)

Dyingstar
(( 3 great -.-" )) * Rand was called up and resived the final Shpere * thank you for this gift of honor * The headmaster called up * " Camille Lynn come here and take your reward !" *hundreds of thousands of people cheered *

Fox13
*James just sat there, he didnt really care about anyone else but himself. he wasnt completely sure why he even came to the ceremony*

"......"

Dyingstar
JAmes Ashford of the Ashford stor owners come here and take your reward * there were only three that went to the ceromony , only three on the quest* May these three go on the quest and defeat the gang that has the Town of Nercris Moon on a lesh , our town wil be free agian !

sobe
((there there rand more people will join ))

Camille came up her face red

Camille:thxs vary much

((i would right more but i dont know what to say or what the reward is for))

Fox13
*james sighed as he walked up next to camille, and faced them. he was the youngest fighter, but he was also extrreemly cunning and skilled with his sword. he stood there as he took the reward and bowed and walked next to camille*

"...."

Dyingstar
RAND ! * the Head MAster said* as you are the oldest and almost the most fearsome you will llead the group to victory ! * Rand said * what about James ? he is alot more powerful than me im sure why not let him be in charge * the Head Master Replied* ok then Rand .........James AShford you will lead the group to Victory ! * he handed James the key* that will unlock any door use it well * the crowd went wild and people shouted * SAVE OUR TOWN !!! GO DO YOUR BEST AND WIN !!!

Fox13
*James looked at everyone with a shocked face*

"wh..what??" he said as he looked at rand "cmon rand,why'd ya do that??"

Dyingstar
because its now your responcibility * Rand said as the Headmaster put the key in James's hand and the crowd screamed* ASHFORD !!!! ASHFORD !!! ASHORD !!!!!!!!!!!!! * the crowd liked the famous family name * ................wow James the croud is pleased

Fox13
*James sighed*

"oh cmon!" he said as he put his hand to his forehead "Rand, what in the world makes you think im stronger??"

sobe
((umm and where should i come it??))

Fox13
(your standing next to me so talk to me or rand)

Dyingstar
(( LOL )) well i saw you fighting ..........and ............look your family name is bigger than mine so just accept you make your parents proud mine are too but im not a good leader really

Fox13
*James sighed loudly*

"what ever....." he said

(what do i do with a key???)

Dyingstar
(( its to unlick the Village gates , we leave for them now )) * they walk to the village gates* well JAmes open up the door so we can leave ..........bythe time we get back we may be in our 30's ............but right now were young lets enjoy our journey right !

Fox13
*James sighed as h unlocked the gates and walked out the door*

"cmon..." he said holding his sword over his shoulder "hurry up you two!"

Dyingstar
WERE HIRRYING BOSS !!!! * Rand said and laughed , and closed the gates * ........wow .....ok first we go past the grasslands that will lead to the Arctic Ruins by those mountains past Shallow Tempel beyond there is a couple f dark forces , our main enemys are basically Grass elements like Giant Spiders Defiant Elves and in the Forest is the living trees of death, ok any questions ?

Fox13
"yea... why dont you lead??" he asked sarcastically

Dyingstar
you want me to cause i will i guess * 3 three Giant spiders apeared* heh 3 * Rand attacked one not killing it * (( dont kill things instantly ok ))

Fox13
*James attacked one giant spider cuting it good halfing its hp*

"wow, this is random..." he said

Dyingstar
they hide in trees * Rand killed the first one the second hit * CAM DO SOMTHING ! three meaning us were a team

Fox13
*James pulled his sword up in the air, and smack down on the ground, throwing pure energy and the second one and making it explode*

"camille your turn..." he said sitting down

sobe
Camille:what ever

she charged at hit kicking the other one back in the eye it shock its head ..she took her sword and cut 2 legs of.

Twilight Janick
Name: Yvan Ung
Job: Chairman of the Jedi Council (or otherwise Telepathic exam answer broadcaster)
School: High school
Grade: Secondary IV (Quebec)
Species: Human
Weapons: Two lightsabers
Appearance: Has a lightning-bolt-shaped scar on his forehead and wears Jedi robes like Clone Wars Mace Windu. Also wears glasses.
Homeworld: Earth
Bio: He was appointed to the Jedi Council along with another Earth teenage girl. Upon Yoda's expulsion of the Jedi Order after breaking the labor laws of the Galactic Republic, he won the presidential election of the Order and then took the lead of the Jedi Council.

Fox13
*James sat there for a moment conserned about his future, and what it holds. he will protect his companions as long as he could, but what happens if he gets hurt....*

Twilight Janick
Yvan got out of his ship after a long trip from Coruscant. He drew both his lightsabers, waiting for an enemy to come to him.

Dyingstar
(( there is no school Twilight they have just left the town for there journey , unless your chatacer is still learning but were all going on the quest )) good * Rand picked a potion* not very helpful with items but ....... llets continue * it was now night and Rand loved it * haaa its nice and cool out ............... were not tired right !

Fox13
*James sighed*

"Rand shut up and let me think..." he said bitterly "if we head west... we should reach our destination...in about 5years... but if we head east... we can take the night at the Inn..."

Dyingstar
up to you grumpy ASS hole .............i mean who is the leader you or me ? i know all the cordinations is all

sobe
Camille walked aloun she just kept to her self she looked doun the path she had a bag with her it rest on her shoulders she didnt she fell be hind

Fox13
*james sighed*

"we are going to take a rest at the Inn.. its only about an hours walk to the east.." he said "Then we will head west and in about 5 years we will make it..."

Dyingstar
sounds good ............ hay CAM WERE GOING TO THE INN ! * Rand caugth up with her * you ok ?

sobe
Camille:yay i gess*wisper**

she kepted walking she kepted to her self she picked her speed up

Fox13
*james looked at them*

"and we ARE having seperate rooms!" he yelled

Dyingstar
................umm well i guess Cam you wanna all sleep n one room ?

Fox13
"shes is sleeping alone!" he said "as are you and me!"

Dyingstar
-.-" thx for ruining somthing ! * they walked inside , the person at the desk said * " need a room ? " yes we do

Fox13
*James pushed him out of the way*

"We need 3 rooms!" he said

Dyingstar
........piss me off ......* Rand thought about giving up his position to him and got pissed * well ill be in my room * Rand closed the door shut and locked it *

Fox13
*James walked up to his room and laid down. he wasnt usually like this, but he was extreem;y stressed. he wanted only the best for his companions. after a few hours, he walked to Rands room and knocked*

Dyingstar
* he put his sword back on his BACK and opened the door * yes ........................whats up ?

Fox13
*James sighed*

"Rand.. im sorry..." he said "and i know you have a thing for camille... but if she dies..... and you have grown attatched...."

Dyingstar
wo wo its ok but why would she die ?? i mean we will all live full lifes im sure

Fox13
*James sighed and looked him in the eye*

"Rand.. im not sire of that... this journet will be long and dangorous.. and i promise you i will do everything in my power to protect her... but if i fail... you would..."

Dyingstar
dude i dont like her THAT much but hay as long as we find comrads along the way we will be ok

Fox13
*James ears twitched*

"Dont lie to me rand!" he said "I know how much you like her! you even told me when i was younger!"

Dyingstar
...........* he blushed * yea well ok ............but .......we must rest up still we have a long day tommorow ........and stuff

Fox13
*James laughed like crazy*

"dude...you...retard...you...never TOLD ME ANYTHING!!!" he said laughing

Dyingstar
i never said i did .............* he looked in the mirror * WHA !!!! *he hid his face*

Fox13
*James continued laughing*

"HAH!"

sobe
Camille walked up to them
camille:you okj rand???....any who um whos going to die i herd you guys from doun there

Fox13
"erm... no one... i promise...." he said "and rand looooooooves you" he said

sobe
Camille: oOo god i should neaver askedwhats going on

Camille walked of away from the 2

Fox13
*James snickerd*

"hehehhe.... im tired..."

sobe
((changing camilles pic to this ))

Dyingstar
DAMMIT JAMES !!!!!!!!!!! i swear you deserve to get............nvm * he walked to Cam* im sorry hes an idiot

Fox13
*james walked over to em*

"yea, when im not an ass, im an idiot... but... i have it all recorded if you want it" he pulled out a running recorder

sobe
Camille:i know that

She kepted walking away from him her green eyes looked doun a head to her room her blond hair in the poiny tail hit her neck softly.

Fox13
*James sighed and ran infront of her*

"as your leader, your order is to forgive me, and go to bed!"

sobe
Camille:you better not be talking tome punk if you are your going to be sory

She put her hands on her hips and lead to one side her tie hanged over her stumic that was showing alot she looked madly at him.

Fox13
*James smirked*

"oh cmon Camille, you used to be my friend when i was younger" he gave her sad puppy eyes "you wouldnt hurt me would ya?"

sobe
Camille:so..i can

She pushed him out of her way and walked doun the hall to her room

Fox13
*James turned into a baby fox and ran infront of her and gave her really sad puppy eyes*

"i thaught you were my friend"

sobe
Camille:i am im not in a good mood

She wnt into her room and locked the door she sait on her bed trying to clear her mine

Fox13
*James sighed*

"fine be a meanie!" he said, sounding like he was gonna cry

sobe
Camille:what ever!!

she laid on the bed looking at the ceiling bordly

Fox13
James made whimpering noises through her door*

"...."

Dyingstar
hay are you all forgetting bout what our training was about ? it was about FRIENDSHIP ALSO ! and James your making her hate me more so thx for nothing !

Fox13
*James flipped him off*

"Would you rather me be a hard ass?"

sobe
Camille placed a pillow on her head and moaned she was to tierd to deal with any thing

Fox13
*James sighed*

"we used to get along too..." he said as he drooped to his room

Dyingstar
hmmm * Rand closses his door *

sobe
Camille:walked into the bath room she took her clouths of and steped into the shower turning the shower on to hot

Fox13
*James sighed, he was bored... he wanted someone to talk to. but his former friends think hes a jerk*

"why am i like that..." he asked himself as he stood up "why am i so stupid!?" he punched a nice rounf hole through the wall, not even hurting his hand, he then started slashing away in his room with his sword out of anger "why cant i be like them!?"

Dyingstar
* the manager knocked on Rands door* yes ? " YOU OWE 2300 DOLLARS IN WALL DAMAGE ! " what ! why ............* hears banging * im ganna kill James * Rand knocks on his door* OPEN UP NOW DAMMIT !!!!!!!

Fox13
*james opened his door and put his sword at rands neck*

"WHAT NOW!?" he yelled in pure anger, his eyes were almost filled with hatred towards himself, and he wasnt going to listen

Tails x 20
Name: Kage shadow
Height: 5'7
Weapon: Teal sword
Looks: Pic
Weight: 121
Species: Elemential warrior
Story: Uknown

(Hi everyone!)

Dyingstar
your stupid ! * Rand took out his long dagger and clinged his sword down and got in his face * LETS GET SOMTHING STRAIGHT I CAN HAVE PATIENCE FOR SOMTIME BUT I JUST PAID THE PLACE FOR THE DAMAGES YOU DID * he backed him into a wall* unless you dont want me to unless the undead i suggest you stop !!! (( yay ! tails !!!! ))

Fox13
*james kicked his dagger out of his hands and put his sword to his throat*

"I AINT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR PITIFULL MAGIC THREATS!"

Dyingstar
(( my character ))

Dyingstar
* Rand grabed his dagger * you dont faz me * Rand said one word * Carnofague * a zombie apeared in back of him * your choise you ganna kill that or me ???? hmm thats right in back of you * Rand grabed the blade of his sword and pulled it down and stepped on it *

Tails x 20
Kage walked down the hall seeing the group. "Hey!" Kage said tossing his hand to them. "I'm new around these parts." Kage said smileing.

Fox13
*James sighed as he drop kicked the monster and then he punched rand*

"IM THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP! AND I COULDA PAID FOR THE DAMAGES! HELL I COULDA BAUGHT EM A NEW INN! NOW SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" he yelled. he wasnt mad at rand, more of himself.

Dyingstar
IM THE LEADER I GAVE YOU THE KEY !! YOU THINK YOUR FAMILY IS SO GREAT !!! * Rand punched him in the stomach and called a zombie that scratched him chest* haha ! wait till Cam is out of the shower she will be sad to hear that you died !

Tails x 20
"O sorry." Kage said in a low voice. "Well i'll be in room 243 if anyone needs me." Kage said in a low voice again and he started walking away.

Fox13
(erm.... i better not die or im quitting this rp no expression)

*James grimaced as he stood up and walked to rand and fell on him*

"Yea... what...a friend..." he said "Such.. a.. good partner..."

Tails x 20
Kage turned around and seen the two men were about to tear each other apart. Kage ran in the middle of the fight, he pushed the two away from each other. "Stop fighting like idiots!" Kage yelled.

Dyingstar
Carnofague away * the zombie goes away* im telling you to stop scewing up our team last warning me and Cam dont wanna deal with your attitude for 8 years total * he tossed him on the bed and knocked on Kages door * you there ? sorry bout before (( late post ))

sobe
Camille steped out a towl around her tucking it under her arm it cover her snees up to her chest hiring some thing she opened the door and walked ou
camille:what have you guy doun????!!

Dyingstar
he is fighting me but no worrys its over ..........he lost ........in a way that he lost my trust

Fox13
*James smiled at camille and passed out from blood loss*

"..."

Tails x 20
Kage moved just in time dodgeing the door. "Hey watch it..." KAge was cut short seeing how beautiful she was. "Sorry my fault." KAge said in a low voice.

sobe
Camille your trying to kill him arnt you???!**talking to rand**

She put him on her backand caryed him to her dorm she laid him on the bed and fiuxed him um going the the bathing she thouw her towl of and plased her undies and bra and her skirt and hershirt and her heels and walked back out waiting forhim to wake up.

Dyingstar
Cam can i talk to you plz away from .........James

Fox13
*James grunted when he opened his eyes*

"ow... camille?"

Tails x 20
"O that was so fake!" Kage yelled pointing at james threw the room.

Fox13
*JAmes sat up, and grimaced from the pain*

"Shoot me..." he said "if you can..."

sobe
(((We need anouther girl 0.0))

Camille:shere....kage clam doun plz

as she walked to rand waiting for him to tell her what he need her for

Tails x 20
"Sorry." Kage said again calming down.

Dyingstar
Cam he is ruining it * he said in a low voice* we are sapose to be Moons shine of light ! how can we if he is agaist me ! im the leader even if he thinks he is , i just wanted his parents to be proudo f him but i get no thx or anything ! * he said in a low voice *

Fox13
*James sat up and over heard Rand*

"...." and after hearing what he said, he walked outside and looked into the sky

Tails x 20
Kage just sat there with his mouth shut, he then walked outside to james. "Hey." KAge said smileing walking up to him.

Dyingstar
we gatta go we sleep only 4 hours a day now come Cam we must go and .................hes gone .............great * Rand was hoping he didnt hear anything *

sobe
Camille:i dont know what to tellyou is you need to talk to james and try to work things out..and you both make a good lead**she puts her hand on his shoulder and starts to walk away slowly**

Dyingstar
* they go outside after Rand pays or EVERYTHING * ......hi James ...........umm i never got your name sir who are you

Fox13
*James looks at kage*

"still wanna shoot me?" he asked

Tails x 20
"Never did." Kage said smileing he then turned to rand. "NAmes kage shadow you." Kage then turned to james. "And you."

Fox13
"James..." he said

Dyingstar
Rand ............and were leaving for our trip to the mountains we will get ther in .........5 years * Rand said in a said voice*

Tails x 20
"James can i join." Kage turned to rand.

Dyingstar
depends could you be of some help to us ? or are you just a person that would lewt us do the work ?

Fox13
*James shrugged*

"im not the leader.." he said in a sad voice as he walked on towards the mountains

Tails x 20
"If you mean by my species i'm a elemential warrior." KAge said proudly.

sobe
Camille:rand...what you do james??

she puts her hand on her left side of her hip and looked at him madly

Dyingstar
ididnt do anything ...................James ........................!!!!! wow ! a FLying creature ! * the creature lowered its self and to attack James * ATTACK FORMATION !! * Rand grabed his sword and ran towards him *

Fox13
*james looked up and jumped back. he pulled out his buster sword and hit the thing with it, in a good spot, leaving it, half awake*

"....."

Tails x 20
Kage was surprised by the creature.

Dyingstar
* Rand ran up and attacked it * cmon Cam ! we need 3 !

Tails x 20
"Or 4." Kage said in a low voice.

Fox13
*James started concentrating on his magic over fire*

"......"

Tails x 20
Kage snapped his fingers and burnt the creatue.

Dyingstar
(( no istant kills )) * Rand attacked after it wad damaged by Kage and it attacked Rand with its foots claws then attacked James * jeez that hurt !

sobe
(((um so the creatue is destroyed ))

Fox13
*James flew a good 10 feet back and laid there unconcious*

"...."

sobe
Camille charged at it with her sword hiting the thing it went deep into it but not enof force to kill it

Camille:thats not good

she was forsce back head first 20 feet back

Dyingstar
(( wtf Cam ???? that post made no scence ))

Tails x 20
Kage turned around a seen james and ignored him falling down. "Another fake pass out to get attention!" Kage yelled. "No one rescue him if he chooses to lay there and die then let him!"

sobe
((i fixed it))

Fox13
*James lay there unconcious, he was already wounded by rands monster, he couldnt take a blow like that*

"......."

Tails x 20
(So why can't you type like that all the time?)
Kage just let him lay there.

sobe
Camille tryed to get up trying tthouw the sword her head was bleeing she thout it to the mosters thort cuting its breathing slowly

Fox13
*James stood up, and fell over. he concentrated on his fire magic, and engolfed the monster in flames and passed back out*

Tails x 20
Kage lit his hand on fire and threw fire balls at the monster. "Die!" Kage seen james passed out again now this is real. "Someone help james!" Kage yelled.

Dyingstar
* Rand hit aigan and it died after many hits * dont worry everyone .........owe * Rand casted a curaga on everyone * James isnt faking it you moron e is weak in HP

sobe
Camille:helped him up she was weak she lifted on her back and walk to the other her head was hurting badly.

Tails x 20
(?I said this was real?)

Fox13
*James opened his eyes, and looked at camille and smiled*

"thanks.." he said as he jumped off of her back and picked up his sword, ready to strike the final blow. he ran towards the beast*

"BRAVER!" he yelled as he came crashing down ontop of the monster, slicing it in two

Dyingstar
(( uhh i killed it but umm ........ok you did and Cam a curaga revives full health , JEEZ CAM YOU NEED TO PLAY FINAL FANTASY ! ))

Tails x 20
Kage smiled when he killed the thing. "Nice hit!" Kage yelled at james.

Fox13
*James put his sword over his shoulders*

"I may be the son of a shopkeep, but i aint a puss" he said with a wink as he deaded off towards the mountains (srry for the late post rand -.-)

sobe
((fine ill quit if you want me to im tierd and i cant rember stuff when im tierd))

Tails x 20
Kage came running behind him. "So were you going?!" KAge yelled at him.

Fox13
(dont quit sobe sad)

*James didnt answer kage, he was to tired. he sat down on the ground, and fell asleep*

"....."

Dyingstar
(( i never said to quit cranky JEEZZZ i just want you to know simple spells )) ya good and your parents own mostly ever company so yah better than my family im sure * day hit * shit were behind ..........cmon lets go * they walked for 7 hours till the next Inn* we need food ............brr its getting pretty cold out .......are you sure it will take 5 years James ?

Fox13
*James sighed*

"yea..." he said "my dad walked there and back alone, and i havent seen him in over 10 years now.."

sobe
((i am not!!!im vary tierd and im geting mad at you))

Camille kepted walking doun the path with out them

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>