Moon Knight vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_64256
Fight takes place at night with a full moon both have all there gadgets. Can batman take him out?

who?-kid
Full Moon ? I don't see why Moonknight couldn't take Batman.

marvelprince
Depends. Moon Knight's powers are somewhat unclear as to whether or not he gets increased strength at night. I believe the general concensus is that he doesn't. W/o super strength Batman wins. He is better trained and with better gadgets. Moon Knight won't go down easily but he just doesn't have the skills to take down the Bat

JOE NUNEZ
yeah,moonknight is a class 2 under a full moon

JOE NUNEZ
but still bats has way more skill ive seen blackknight knock out moonknight.

marvelprince
Oh, i said that cause in a recent interview the writer for the new MK series mentioned how MK's origin is a lil convoluted in terms of powers and he said that he was gonna write his Moon Knight more street ie without the powers. Bats still wins though

who?-kid
I think Moon Knight is being underrated here. He may be a Batman rip off, but he can hold his own against the original.

grey fox
Draw , unless were getting the bat kick involved.....

marvelprince
Keep in mind this is coming from a Moon Knight fan. Not saying that he will get owned. He will definitely put up a fight, but Batman beats Moon Knight in many important categories. Batman is a better fighter, he has a wider array of gadgets (gas, flash bangs, batarangs). The only area where MK excells is his accuracy and the fact that he is able to take that extra step to finish off an enemy. It'll be close but Batman takes the majority here.

jgiant
moon knight is pretty cool...if he is under the full moon (super strength) than he might win the majority 6/10...if not then bats 7/10

roughrider
I'm a fan of Moon Knight - but Bats would seem to have a slight edge in every category. MK may have greatly enhanced strength here, but Bats has taken out strong foes like Killer Croc. Could go either way, but would say Bats takes the majority.

ScarletSpider
Currently, Moon Knight has no super powers. He only had super strength for awhile after being bitten by Jack Russel, the Werewolf by Night, and when being possessed by Khonshu.

I still say Moon Knight takes this one, but then again, check out my sig, I'm biased. smile

Diunic
But isn't him Konshu reincarnated? MK didn't arrive in Brasil yet

ScarletSpider
No, Khonshu is the Egyptian god of Vengeance, whom Moon Knight thinks brought him back to life. Moon Knight's always been a regular guy, for awhile Khonshu possessed him--in West Coast Avengers. Marc found out, got pissed, and swore off the Moon God. Since then he's had a weird relationship with the deity, not sure whether to believe in him or not.

28Dave37
Originally posted by grey fox
Draw , unless were getting the bat kick involved.....

not the.....the......BAT-KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!batman+kicking=TOTAL DESTRUCTION

Etrigan
Moon KNight, but only if it's full moon. Otherwise, bats probably beats him.

Marcus4600
I say Moon Knight, just because it's Moon Knight. I like him a lot better, and I enjoy the underdog.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Etrigan
Moon KNight, but only if it's full moon. Otherwise, bats probably beats him.

What does the full moon matter? Current Moon Knight doesn't get any powers under the full moon anyway so how would Marc benifit. MK is good, but Batman is better

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by marvelprince
What does the full moon matter? Current Moon Knight doesn't get any powers under the full moon anyway so how would Marc benifit. MK is good, but Batman is better

cos it says in the op

maxivitopowe
realised im talking to an 8 year old post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.