Mr White = Mr.Wolf ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkWizard
Tarantino Fans, Lend me your ears. I've been doing some thinking and research for this little personal project.

Let's think, Is it at all possible that Mr.White Survived the Confrontation at the Garage in 'Reservoir Dogs'? We aren't for sure that Larry acutally Died in Reservoir dogs. All we know, is that there were some gunshots, and He moves out from camera view.

When we first see Mr.Wolf in PF, he is jotting down notes about the 'Bonnie situation', we see him write Jimmy (White). "White" of corse meaning the Color of his skin, but it might be soft clues intensionally meant by QT himself, and also the Alias of harvey Keitels character in RD.

If you watch the Special edition DVD, and select the 'Trivia' Subtitles, The subtitles read something about "QT always wanting to use the same characters from other stories" the moment we see Winston Wolf.

This probably isn't fact, but It gave me something to think about.

Nevermind
I haven't watched it with the trivia subtitles, I'll have to do that. You got a nice little theory there. However, he wrote those names down to save time when introducing himself (which I'm sure you're aware of). I personally, would like to think Mr. White is dead because it's such a great ending to leave all the characters dead (or in Mr. Pink's case dead or in Jail for a very long time).

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Nevermind
However, he wrote those names down to save time when introducing himself (which I'm sure you're aware of).

yes

But I thought It might be an indication when he focused in on "White".

Lord Shadow Z
But if you look at them separately they act totally different. Mr White is more of a loose cannon then Winston Wolfe, who is extremely controlled and polite. Yes he could have survived the confrontation with the police and went to work for Marcellus under a new persona but I doubt it. And if he survived he would be in prison for the rest of his life; for he killed two police officers.

The notepad thing probably was just an in-joke to his previous performance and not a revelation as to who he was.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
But if you look at them separately they act totally different. Mr White is more of a loose cannon then Winston Wolfe, who is extremely controlled and polite

Don't you think an incident like what happened in 'Reservoir Dogs' could change the way a man acts? Mr.White Got the worst of all the Dog's. Not only was he lied to but he was fighting for a false cause, and then he was shot.

Escape? That's probably why he was forced to go by "Winston Wolf"

NoFate007
Larry Dimmick is Mr. White's real name. He's not Winston Wolf. Same actor, different characters, however its rumored that Bonnie the nurse in Pulp Fiction is the "doctor that'll fix Orange up". That can't really be confirmed in any way though, there aren't enough clues.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by NoFate007
however its rumored that Bonnie the nurse in Pulp Fiction is the "doctor that'll fix Orange up". That can't really be confirmed in any way though, there aren't enough clues.

That's quite interesting.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Don't you think an incident like what happened in 'Reservoir Dogs' could change the way a man acts? Mr.White Got the worst of all the Dog's. Not only was he lied to but he was fighting for a false cause, and then he was shot.

Escape? That's probably why he was forced to go by "Winston Wolf"

If he is then why not write it into the story? Even a deleted scene would work if Quentin didn't want to confuse people who hadn't seen Reservoir Dogs.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
If he is then why not write it into the story? Even a deleted scene would work if Quentin didn't want to confuse people who hadn't seen Reservoir Dogs.

That's the beauty of QT's work. He Does 3/4 of he movie, and we finish the rest.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by DarkWizard
That's the beauty of QT's work. He Does 3/4 of he movie, and we finish the rest.

Yeah, quite true.

adscrawler
that would mean mr brown had a twin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.