Italy pro rape?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
ROME - Italy's highest court ruled Friday that a man who raped the 14-year-old daughter of his girlfriend can seek to have his sentenced reduced because the girl was sexually active, news reports said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060218/ap_on_re_eu/italy_rape_ruling

BackFire
Looks like I'm moving to Italy. ZING!

You've been a great audience, I'll be here all night, be sure to tip your waitress!

Koala MeatPie
It was probably Mutual and called "rape" beacsue of age difference.

Makedde
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
It was probably Mutual and called "rape" beacsue of age difference.

Not true, according to the story. The prosecuter in the case says the girl shouldn't be so shook up about it because she has already had 'many' sexual partners. Doesn't make any difference. Rape is rape.

Koala MeatPie
MMM

Rape if she forced against her will,

Un Informed and confused if she is 14 and he is 20+ something.

Makedde
MMM

Rape if she forced against her will,

Un Informed and confused if she is 14 and he is 20+ something.

The story says this man was sexually violent toward her, so I think he deserves to be in prison. sad

Koala MeatPie
Of course the story says that!!!

Its the Media! They wanted to show him under a bad light.

After countless "I took this story of this person who took it off this person who translated it after this guy".

The perfect proof of this is the washington Sniper Incident:

Half the sources where saying a Brown RO white van, other half a wood panneled car with an intricate system of plateforms built into the back of it.

Zarathustra
More specifically, the man was already convicted of "sexual violence and threats". Now, I seriously doubt that the evil media so horribly twisted or mistranslated a crime that actually consisted of consensual intercourse.
Rationally, this precedent means that if someone had previously suffered injuries on account of, say, playing football, than assaulting that person isn't as big a deal, because he's been hurt before. It's a special kind of stupid.

Fishy
If its rape then its rape and the guy shouldn't get any reduced sentence just because the girl is a ****...

If she seduced him and then later on just accused him of rape well then it was still wrong but he wouldn't deserve a huge punishment... It all just kinda depends, I really doubt any court, even the Italian court would say. "Hey lets reduce his punishment because she had lots of sex with other people..."

-hh-
Originally posted by BackFire
Looks like I'm moving to Italy. ZING!

You've been a great audience, I'll be here all night, be sure to tip your waitress! BAH-ZING!

Zarathustra
Originally posted by Fishy
If she seduced him and then later on just accused him of rape well then it was still wrong but he wouldn't deserve a huge punishment...
I'm sure that's an important distinction, but as he has already been found guilty of the latter it's not an issue.

Fishy
Originally posted by Zarathustra
I'm sure that's an important distinction, but as he has already been found guilty of the latter it's not an issue.

Unless the high court thought she was lying and thats why they wanted to look at the case again.

mysterio69
wow. everyone seems to be against the girl here. odd.

MC Mike
We're all a bunch of rapists.

Koala MeatPie
Technically Masturbating before the age if 18 is rape.

Makedde

Hahahaha, you rape yourself. laughing

manjaro
Italy is shaping p to be my kinda place. bsdies a freind of mine who is from Italy says that they have 14 yo prsotuties over there anyway, and that kinda thing is not entirely frowned upon that much. so im like.....14yo prostitues..araragharghaghara

Ushgarak

Your country has an age of consent of 14; I doubt that's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.