Thanos vs Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos-As a Titanian-Eternal, Thanos was destined to be powerful by nature. Most Eternals have some level of Superhuman strength, and the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for attack or defense. Thanos, however, was a mutant, and was born with even more potential than the average Eternal. Thanos further augmented himself after his banishment from Titan using both mystic and scientific means, increasing his already formidable might to nearly incalculable levels. Through meditation he honed and increased his latent telepathic powers, becoming a formidable psionic opponent. He also sharpened his energy manipulation abilities to great effect, even deveoping the ability to disrupt/manipulate matter.

His powers were again increased by Death when she returned him to life, giving him the might to fight such powerful beings as Tyrant, and Odin (King of Norse Gods) on nearly even ground. His body is tremendously resistant to injury, can go without food, water and even air for an indefinate period. His body is also able to withstand a total vaccum (such as in deep space), and is incredibly strong. His exact strength level is unknown, but it seems he might be as strong as or stronger than such heroes as the Hulk or Thor. His abilities to manipulate cosmic energy have been increased to a staggering degree, and he can utilize it to grant himself near-invulnerability, or to project the energy from his eyes or hands in the form of light, heat or concussive force.

vs

Genis-Vell-Cosmic enhanced Kree/Titan hybrid possessing superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, durability, an immunity to harsh environments, and an ability to create blast of concussive energy and perceive events beyond normal Kree or Titan perception through a cosmic awareness.
Note: After events proceeding the Destiny War, Captain Marvel's future self was merged with his current self and bound molecularly to Rick Jones. Genis and Jones can not occupy the same universe simultaneously and replace one another between this universe and the Microverse, when the Nega-Bands are activated. Although in two different universes the two share a mental link.

golem370
bump

golem370
I think this would be a good time to bump this fight

galan7777777
id say thanos takes this one

golem370
Bump

Tshern
What version of Genis? Make it Photon and you have one dead Thanos.

golem370
I would like to see that one.

juggernaut66666
Photon might beat thanos but I'm not really sure

guy222
thanos

Gecko4lif
Thanos >>>>> Genis-Vell
Photon (genis)> Thanos by a little bit

Insane genis>>>>>Thanos

lordboo
mad titan ftw

Photon009
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thanos >>>>> Genis-Vell

Insane genis>>>>>Thanos

Photon is more powerful than Insane Genis. The problem was, Photon: 1) had a conscience unlike Insane Genis, so he held back and 2) his CA was boosted even further so he was always distracted trying to tune it. But Photon is more powerful nonetheless. Insane Genis was just more efficient with what he had. In formidability i'd place them even, but if Photon was to go Insane.....the universe would have BIG problems.

Anyways, I'd say even split between Photon or Insane Genis vs Thanos. I'd say Genis has more power, but Thanos would end up outsmarting him 1/2 the time also. Merged Genis or Photon Genis going nuts/all-out would take a majority though.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thanos >>>>> Genis-Vell

Insane genis>>>>>Thanos

So with your logic if that's not too much of an oxy-moron would mean SENTRY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THANOS.

Hmmmmm... interesting

cool

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Tony Stark
So with your logic if that's not too much of an oxy-moron would mean SENTRY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THANOS.

Hmmmmm... interesting

cool

AD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>THANOS & GENIS

ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by boriquaking55
AD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>THANOS & GENIS

ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Chi-yeah Boooooyyyyyyyyy!!!

AD>>>>>>>>>>>LT>>>GALACTUS>Squirrel Girl>>>Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.