The Punisher 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
yo wuts up! i beed a huge fan of the first punisher movie and i think it is one of the best movies marvel has ever done. Even though i think it could have used a lot more violence, but i think that it will all be fixed for the Punisher 2. got any news, post em here. Who is gonna play the villian, and wuts the story gonna be like!? takl punisher 2 here!

jgiant
Jigsaw is gunna be a villian...and so is the holy possibly...punisher is gunna be killing off people across the country...then he comes up to nyc and notice it is bad so he stays...i also know there is a big fight scene in a walmart like store...

soleran30
punisher 1 was enough punishmentsmile

jgiant
Originally posted by soleran30
punisher 1 was enough punishmentsmile Naw...it wasn't that bad...i hate how my fav. characters have movies that don't live up to who they are...

mr.smiley
I thought the first Punisher movie was very good.I wish the Punisher would have gotten a little more violent in the film,but it was still very well put together.Hopefully the sequel is even better.

Marcus4600
It would be great if Ennis oversaw the writing, then it'll be even better. I think the plot synopsis is on IMDB.

redcaped
I love this superkiller!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.