Jaws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
Jaws is the most coolest thing ever! I saw it again yesterday and let me tell ya, as i watch it, it feels like i am watchin it the very first time. the acting is so good, they all kick ass, and the shark.. haha, i remember when i was a kid, i would watch it, and then when i would go to the beach, i would just wet my legs and walk around the shore.. being scared. but let me tell ya, i loved jaws it is the best movie every. jaws 2 was good too, i enjoyed it.. but 3... NO WAY! it was the worst out of all of em.. wtf was it? a stupid retarded shark with no connecting plot.. it was horrible... the last one was ok.. i was kinda sad when the shark ate sean.. poor guy... i think they should make another jaws... but THEY SHOULD NEVER REMAKE JAWS! NEVER!!!!!!!!! wut do u guys think..? i am sure everyone enjoyed JAWS.

"We gonna need a bigger boat."- loved that quote!

K.Diddy
Yeah, The first Jaws was a classic

deathbycorn
I have the Jaws boxset, it's good I enjoy the sequels too..
That other movie Deep Blue Sea was pretty good too!

devilsreject304
Yeah Deep Blue Sea was ok, but didnt live up to Jaws.

Impediment
Wherether or not society wants to admit it, Jaws is the movie that scared the living shit out of everyone who saw it. I don't care how "tough as nails" you think you are, if you watch it, you'll be at least a little bit scared of going into the water. I wholeheartedly admit it......I was scared like a little schoolgirl the first time I saw it when I was about 7. Jaws is a classic example of cinema, a timeless movie that can scare gerations over and over. Personally, I kinda wish that Spielberg would have incorporated the original ending from the novel written by Peter Benchley (R.I.P.) when Quint is caught in the harpoon rope and is dragged below water as the shark finally dies from so much injuries. It seems so much more a noble death for a badass like Quint, you know?

redcaped
A CGI Jaws would be the best thing ever ripping people in half and to look more alive as the creature swims and jumps off the water to attack. A fresh start! The 1975 original version feels real but is old and the shark looks pretty fake.

redcaped
Plus the Deep Blue Sea sharks are not the same kind of Jaws, the one from Jaws is the huge monster that lives mysteriously in the depths. Somehow like the mouth size from impediments new sig.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Impediment
Wherether or not society wants to admit it, Jaws is the movie that scared the living shit out of everyone who saw it. I don't care how "tough as nails" you think you are, if you watch it, you'll be at least a little bit scared of going into the water. I wholeheartedly admit it......I was scared like a little schoolgirl the first time I saw it when I was about 7. Jaws is a classic example of cinema, a timeless movie that can scare gerations over and over. Personally, I kinda wish that Spielberg would have incorporated the original ending from the novel written by Peter Benchley (R.I.P.) when Quint is caught in the harpoon rope and is dragged below water as the shark finally dies from so much injuries. It seems so much more a noble death for a badass like Quint, you know?

heh u saw it when u were seven to. that movie scared me even when i went into my pool until i was nine lol

BaronOBeefDip
Jaws scared me as well. But, it wasn't the shark that scared me. What really scared me was the thought of being all alone in the water...mostly because I can't swim that well.

Horror_Chic
I hate movies about sharks so i did not like these..they scared me too death

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Impediment

I FREAKING LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE AND ICON! "I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transexual, Transylvania!"

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Horror_Chic
I hate movies about sharks so i did not like these..they scared me too death

I don't really think there are too many horror movies about sharks...I can mainly only think of Jaws!

deathbycorn
Open Water water a was recent one, then you have the b grade stuff like the trilogy of Shark Attack movies and Shark Hunter, Shark Zone etc etc

stunna1773
and shark attack

Impediment
Originally posted by LizzyT123
I don't really think there are too many horror movies about sharks...I can mainly only think of Jaws!
The are many others, but they pale in comparison to Jaws. Examples are: Deep Blue Sea, Megalodon, and Red Water. I saw them on the Sci-Fi channel and they were mediocre, at best.

Originally posted by LizzyT123
I FREAKING LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE AND ICON! "I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transexual, Transylvania!"
Thanx. RHPS is one of my all time favs. I even dress up and go to the midnight shows every once in a while with my friends. I'm one of the few who admit it, though. LOL

redcaped
How can you eat shark when sharks eat people...mostly unfortunate cubans on their quest to USA sick They never listen. This type of shark yep from this Jaws series is the big fella that no fisherman dares to fish. A Freaking Big Mouth! confused

Undertaker
Originally posted by deathbycorn
I have the Jaws boxset, it's good I enjoy the sequels too..
That other movie Deep Blue Sea was pretty good too!

You can't say those two movies in the same breath, Jaws is a all time classic and Deep Blue Sea is a steaming pile of dogshit.

Etrigan
XD

The original Jaws was awesome. One of my fave movies for sure...

Most other copies are quite poor.

Impediment
Originally posted by Undertaker
You can't say those two movies in the same breath, Jaws is a all time classic and Deep Blue Sea is a steaming pile of dogshit.

I tend to stay away from movies, especially horror like Deep Blue Sea, that have rappers as actors. I'm not trying to make a generalization or a stereotype, but from what I've seen.......well you don't exactly need a Magic 8-Ball to foresee the inevitable. My opinion is that if a rapper is cast as the main, or one the central characters, I'd rather have dental surgery than watch it. There are a few exceptions, some rappers actually have talent as actors, but its just my opinion that the majority do not.

For example:

Halloween: Resurrection w/Busta Rhymes
Seed of Chucky w/Redman
Deep Blue Sea w/LL Cool J
Halloween: H20 also w/ LL Cool J
Kazaam w/ Shaquille O'Neal
xXx: State of the Union w/ Ice Cube

.........................do you want me to keep going, or do you get the point now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.