Counter-Strike source!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
OK here you can post what server(s) you play on and your player/game Name... So that we all can play with each others!! big grin

And what do you thik of Source?? is it better than 1.6?? i want to know what all people think!!

PS: Do you play Zombie mod's and Surf maps?? tell me!

IcePunk
CS S ROX!

I love zombie servers! big grin

El_NINO
I play mostly surf maps big grin

swedish_bum
Surf is fun!!! big grin

PS: dose any one play Warcraft 3 mods?? big grin

Phat J
i was a war 3 guy, and cs 1.6 was definitely better.

that might ahve to do with having a piece of shit cpu that couldnt run source smootly though, meh.

DarkC
I play CSCZ.

SaTsuJiN
I prefer source for immersiveness .. but I feel more confident accuracy-wise in old cs

swedish_bum
LOL why cant you guys adapt to the new CS? I think its waaaaay better than CSCZ and 1.6 ... And i suck at the Old CS and i think the aiming sucks too!!

swedish_bum
c'mon ppl Post some servers, i want to play!

El_NINO
I actually have a problem... when I go into the game CSS and try to save a favourite server. The problem is when im done playing and quit the game then load it again my favourite servers are gone. Does anyone know what to do, I was thinking of deleting clientregistry to download it again and maybe it will work.

swedish_bum
I actually have the same problem..

IcePunk
I've GOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS big grin
Open Steam, enter "servers" and from there go to favorites, there you'll be able to select favorites from different steam games (CSS included ofcourse) those favorites are always saved and you can start playing by just joining the game big grin, kinda easy and practical smile

Phat J
Originally posted by swedish_bum
LOL why cant you guys adapt to the new CS? I think its waaaaay better than CSCZ and 1.6 ... And i suck at the Old CS and i think the aiming sucks too!!

i was die hard with 1.6, i played that game for hours on end. i guess you didnt play it back in the day, cuz the aiming in that is like a fine art. nothing used to feel better than popping around the corner and pinning someone in the head before they even moved their mouse. that was the shit.

SaTsuJiN
its just that the aiming feels laggy in cs : source.. I do enjoy it though but it feels less arcade-like than cs 1.6

swedish_bum
Naaa i have to disagree with you

El_NINO
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
its just that the aiming feels laggy in cs : source.. I do enjoy it though but it feels less arcade-like than cs 1.6

I agree. I like 1.6s aiming better than CSS

El_NINO
I fixed the Favourites big grin

Im so happy now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.