nightcrawler vs. batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Kurt vs. Cassandra

no prep
standard weapon/rules

jgiant
Kurt with ease

grey fox
Kurt grabs Batgirls head and teleports it off in a single move.

Nightcrawler wins.

marvelprince
Don't think it'll be so easy. Cass can predict opponent's moves so i don't think it would be completely out of the realm of possiblities to say she could find the pattern in how he teleports and the predict where he'll go too. Too bad though that Kurt's superior speed and agility will still do her in though

inamilist
BAMF

bargirl is inside of a tree

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
Don't think it'll be so easy. Cass can predict opponent's moves so i don't think it would be completely out of the realm of possiblities to say she could find the pattern in how he teleports and the predict where he'll go too. Too bad though that Kurt's superior speed and agility will still do her in though

Your telling me that cassie should somehow be able to predict his movements , even though they connect through another dimension and work through mental command.

samishe
He'll teleport her into the middle of Atlantic ocean. big grin

marvelprince
Originally posted by grey fox
Your telling me that cassie should somehow be able to predict his movements , even though they connect through another dimension and work through mental command.

Haven't their been instances before where normal foes figured out his teleportation pattern and struck where he was gonna go

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
Haven't their been instances before where normal foes figured out his teleportation pattern and struck where he was gonna go

Not sure , but he doesn't 'port in the exact same place in every single fight.

inamilist
there wouldn't need to be a pattern though

it'd be 2 moves

BAMF

grabs her

BAMF

in a tree

grey fox
True ....

jgiant
even if it came down to a brawl...i still think kurt can win...cass isn't fast enough to react to a bamf attack...

marvelprince
Of course Kurt wins

grey fox
Kurt teleports her head off of her shoulders.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.