Mace Windu vs. DN Kyla Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
ROTS Windu vs. DN Katarn. The location is on Utapau.

mace=badass
What is DN Katarn?

SS_181st_Snow
Kyle Katarn is in Dark Nest?

Anyways, this could turn out to be an interesting match, if it's a saber duel I'll give it to Mace and his Vaapad, but a force fight would be fun. I think I'll go with Mace on this one, even tho I hate his guts. No, not because he's black, because he killed Jango >.>

Darth Kal-El
Crap! my bad! i meant kyle not kyla.

Darth_Glentract
Kyle. He's got more time to learn and more experince. Kyle has spent more time fighting melee opponents then most Ancient Jedi, far more then Mace for sure.

Captain REX
Kyle is in Dark Nest? blink

Darth Kal-El
up-to-date kyle. whenever that is, njo or dn.

Darth_Glentract
That would be Dark Nest. NJO is 3 years old now.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Crap! my bad! i meant kyle not kyla.

But Kyla is the cool!

Darth Kal-El
Kyla is Kyle's sister if nobody knew.

kamikz
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Kyle. He's got more time to learn and more experince. Kyle has spent more time fighting melee opponents then most Ancient Jedi, far more then Mace for sure.

More time to learn? He began to practise as a jedi when he was an adult, then stopped for about 9 years then continued again. Mace had been one all his life.

Darth_Glentract
Oh, that's right. For some reason I was thinking Mace is 40, but he is really 53. My bad. Kyle does have more experince though.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Kyle Katarn is in Dark Nest?

Anyways, this could turn out to be an interesting match, if it's a saber duel I'll give it to Mace and his Vaapad, but a force fight would be fun. I think I'll go with Mace on this one, even tho I hate his guts. No, not because he's black, because he killed Jango >.>

sure... I think your racist aainst...BALD PEOPLE!

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
sure... I think your racist aainst...BALD PEOPLE!

Nope ;p the ONLY thing I could seriously be considered racist against is canadians......smelly canadians....a smelly canadian shot down the Red Baron, or so they think. IF they can prove it wasn't him, but artillery, then I will forgive every canadian who's ever lived. Until then, canadians smell funny.

Blaxican_Jedi
intresting... you racist..canadian..hater thing!!!

tdtd
You guys remember Vietnam War hippies? You remember what happened to them? They all went to Canada..I hate Canada... And Hippies..

Lord Mader
Kyle because he has far more experience and been doing alot of dirty work, Kyle is almost as strong as luke

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lord Mader
Kyle because he has far more experience and been doing alot of dirty work, Kyle is almost as strong as luke

Uh, no. Kyle is not nearly as strong as Luke. Even Kyp, the second in the Order, is much weaker then Luke.

tdtd
NJO/DN Luke pwns

Darth Kal-El
ok....

Faroth
Fantoy!!!!!!!!!! That's right, I meant to say toy, not boy!!!!!

Wait... Ugh!

Anyways, like always, 't3h ^^ac3 vv1/_/_ 9wnz0r!!!!!!!!!!!!!111'

In other words, Mace would win. It'd be an interesting fight, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.