Revan vs Marka Ragnos vs Yoda vs Sidious vs Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VISQUIS
Sorry if this has been done before,but who do you think will win this fight. confused

Fishy
Ragnos without any difficulty... He's leagues above all of them.

IKC
Ragnos WTFPWNs them in the blink of an eye.

Itzak
If it's not as a team, then Marka Ragnos of course. But if it were teams then they should have a chance

tdtd
See my sig

Illustrious
Originally posted by tdtd
See my sig

TDTD wins? Uhmm... no, it's Ragnos stick out tongue.

tdtd
har har

zephiel7
Marka Ragnos obviously.

Don't get me wrong, Revan is Jesus, but Marka Ragnos is God. :P

vpokdekjyafmidp
so your saying revan IS marka ragnos

Illustrious
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
so your saying revan IS marka ragnos

In a literal Judeo-Christian reference, yes stick out tongue.

Revan is far from Jesus, that's just zephiel's bias showing. Marka Ragnos isn't quite God either, he's just as close to one as you'll get with the Sith Order.

tdtd
Yup because we've established that R2D2 is G-d..

Illustrious
Artoo is god, it's canon.

Lucas - "Artoo is the highest entity in the entire universe. He could destroy the entire galaxy with a single beep."

Fishy
Actually it is canon, you can joke about it all you want but Lucas has literally said

Of course it only refers to people on screen... But I think we can use Lucas as an EU source in this particular situation.

Wesker
Yeah, Artoo's powers are mighty. I don't think anyone who has proper faith would **** with him.

IKC
Originally posted by Itzak
If it's not as a team, then Marka Ragnos of course. But if it were teams then they should have a chance

What, are you kidding? Marka would tool them even if you cloned each member of the opposite team eight times.

tdtd
I love it when they describe Ragnos as having a "terrifying grasp of the dark side". What could that mean?

Wesker
Well, it certainly doesn't mean he has a darksider by the balls, does it?

tdtd
lol.. I just want to see if they will ever specify what they mean by that ambiguous statement.

Wesker
Well, the words in that case are coming from other Sith Lords. It clearly indicates notable power and more importantly- awe and fear of said power.

VISQUIS
Okay so its Ragnos, i guess this wasnt a good thread,time to make a new one

Darth Traya
Ragnos WTFpwns them all....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.