d@mn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super pr*xy
my f*cking iPod broke. the click wheel doesn't work. get repaired or get a new one?

Lord Paradise
iPods are for the weak of mind. Get a Nintendo DS.

Chedder Fart..1
who cares?

music is best on Ceedees

the sound is clear and enjoyable.

super pr*xy
yeah, but who wants to carry that much cd's? i have about 1000 song in my iPod. that's a lot of cd's.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Chedder Fart..1
who cares?

music is best on Ceedees

if you want to change your name go here stick out tongue it explains

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t307525.html

T.M
Originally posted by super pr*xy
my f*cking iPod broke. the click wheel doesn't work. get repaired or get a new one?

Don't get a new one Ipods break because they suck. get an Iriver or an MP4 player yes

super pr*xy
but would a different player play my itunes though?

Lord Paradise
Or a PSP but DS is better.

Zebina
I have a 2 year warranty on mine. So if ANYTHING happens to it. They'll replace it.

It costs like 60 bucks extra buck i accidentally left mine on my partners chair at work (don't ask why, I once found my car keys under my mattress) and he sat on it and broke it and I took it back to the store and they gave me a new one big grin

T.M
but would a different player play my itunes though?

Sure MP4 plays everything.. I have a 20Gb Iriver and it rocks. much better than an Ipod.

JKozzy
my f*cking iPod broke. the click wheel doesn't work. get repaired or get a new one? Send it away to Apple and they'll either repair it or give you a new one.

dave123
Originally posted by JKozzy
Send it away to Apple and they'll either repair it or give you a new one. They'll charge you... roughly one ass ****, your soul AND your first born child, I hear erm

T.M
Originally posted by dave123
They'll charge you... roughly one ass ****, your soul AND your first born child, I hear erm

yes

and then the new or repaired one will break again anyway.

Lord Paradise
I've stated my piece.

JKozzy
They'll charge you... roughly one ass ****, your soul AND your first born child, I hear erm Not true. Do you know how much money they're making? They can afford it. My friend had a version 3 20 gb ipod. Click wheel didn't work and hard drive was corrupted. He sent it away, and they replaced it with a brand new 60 GB Black iPod (plays video too).

Lord Paradise
*doesn't care*

Lana
Originally posted by Chedder Fart..1
who cares?

music is best on Ceedees

The sound quality is almost exactly the same, actually.

dave123
Originally posted by JKozzy
Not true. Do you know how much money they're making? They can afford it. My friend had a version 3 20 gb ipod. Click wheel didn't work and hard drive was corrupted. He sent it away, and they replaced it with a brand new 60 GB Black iPod (plays video too). I'm assuimg it still had it's warranty, then.

Most iPod's batteries die (they have a 10,000hr limit, I think) AFTER the warranty has expired, so they aren't obliged to fix it

dave123
Originally posted by Lana
The sound quality is almost exactly the same, actually. They can be identical if you rip it properly off the CD yes

It's when you compress it that you lose quality erm

Lord Paradise
No way to recharge it? That's interesting.

Lana
They can be identical if you rip it properly off the CD yes

It's when you compress it that you lose quality erm

Yep, it's compression that kills quality. If you try and make it the tiniest file you can, it'll sound crappy.

dave123
8kbit/s w00t

JKozzy
I'm assuimg it still had it's warranty, then. Nope... unless the warranty was three years. erm He paid $15-20 I think, but it wasn't anything substantial. Plus he tripled his storage space, got a color screen from black and white, and can play video, plus much better battery life.

Morning_Glory

get a ZEN! thats what i have...and I LOVE IT in_love

www.creative.com

powerfulone1987
i'm getting a video ipod next christmas, i would never let it break.

but if it did, i would get a new one.

is it comprehensible.....

JKozzy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
get a ZEN! thats what i have...and I LOVE IT in_love

www.creative.com That's what I have. Zero complaints, especially on the priceside. Creative Labs Nomad Zen Xtra.

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
i'm getting a video ipod next christmas, i would never let it break.

but if it did, i would get a new one.

is it comprehensible.....
Next Christmas? Are you serious? They'll have something better by then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.