Hi there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastfan
I am new to this site. Have enjoyed reading a lot of the messages. Very much hooked on all aspects of the Marvel Comics Universe. Have read some comics mostly Ultimate x-men. Have read a lot of the novelizations of the comic book characters. I the process of collecting wallpapers to make a screen saver to cover all or nearly all marvel comic characters. I even have music from some shows to run in the background. How many posts do you have to make to not be a junior member anymore and allowed to add links from a host site like photobucket.com o I can show some larger size wallpapers? I know Paolo suggested lowering the quality/size but it still didn't work. I look forward to reading and posting alot in the future. By the way I am in my thirties ,female and love reading and messing around on the computer.

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

You need 15 posts to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

Mantis
Welcome to KMC!

Makedde
Welcome to KMC! smile

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.