adam warlock vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
no prep. who wins?

soleran30
Warlock should smoke him but since he's SS cosmic power will give him the win..........

Diunic
SS wins without much effort.

Mider
Warlock has been shown to go up against Thor and make him a fool Warlock wins

soleran30
Originally posted by Diunic
SS wins without much effort.

is that with our without a soulsmile Warlock just transports him inside his soul gem and beats him stupidsmile

Diunic
What are Warlock's real powers????????????

kgkg
AW can beat SS.

Via his gem

Diunic
But if he does that via gem we wouldn't have any fight here. If he does that he wins easily the same way if he doesn't he would be easily desintegrated with a single blast. Soleran is a stupid fanboy!!!

LordFear
Warlock wins. How can people here make threads for Dr. Strange vs SS but Adamn Warlock loses?
People do some background research b4 answering stuff

Diunic
Of course Warlock wins with his gem. But he definitely loses without it

Diunic
How can he win without the soul gem? Instantaneously disintegrated, that's what would happen.

LordFear
How can he win without the soul gem? Instantaneously disintegrated, that's what would happen.

I think a lot of people think Adam is just a one trick poney.
The guy was created by a super race as the perfect being.
His knowledge in mysticism and cosmic powers alone makes him in the upper echellon of heroes. The guy has total control of ethereal.
He wins without the gem but with difficulty that much I will admit

Mindship
Isn't Adam Warlock the being formerly known as "Him"? I kinda liked Him.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mindship
Isn't Adam Warlock the being formerly known as "Him"? I kinda liked Him.

Yes Him, was an excellent Sif abductor attempted rapist. laughing out loud

Diunic
I might be wrong about it, but wasn't warlock created by regular scientists that he killed just after??????

Sir Whirlysplat
I might be wrong about it, but wasn't warlock created by regular scientists that he killed just after??????

The Hive, they also created Her

Diunic
I know that even without the soul gem the guy is a great deal but not better than SS.

Diunic
Or is he supposed to manipulate such high levels of cosmic energy?

Sir Whirlysplat
Or is he supposed to manipulate such high levels of cosmic energy?

He initially had energy manipulation powers but they have seemed to vanish.

Diunic
I think that kind prove my point. Even considering all his mystical knowledge.

Maestro
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
He initially had energy manipulation powers but they have seemed to vanish.

Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick=Loss of energy manipulation powers

Just another feat of how Uber Chuck is smokin'

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by soleran30
is that with our without a soulsmile Warlock just transports him inside his soul gem and beats him stupidsmile

Surfer traps Warlock inside his Surfboard. I think SS is being underestimated here.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Maestro
Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick=Loss of energy manipulation powers

Just another feat of how Uber Chuck is smokin'

Agreed Chuck is Uber beyond Uber, I think Bronson could beat him though!!!!!

Mider
warlock turned thanos to stone this was pre ressurection thanos but SS couldnt beat thanos before he was ressurected or after

Maestro
Agreed Chuck is Uber beyond Uber, I think Bronson could beat him though!!!!!

Random fact-Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Chuck Norris

Sorry Whirly but Bronson isn't on that level rolling on floor laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by Mider
warlock turned thanos to stone this was pre ressurection thanos but SS couldnt beat thanos before he was ressurected or after

that was a special case. hercules kicked warlock's arse 1on1 in the infinity watch. warlock does seem to have some weird . . . whammy thing on ss though. in their meetings, aw always seems to come out appearing to be more powerful, though i don't think he should.

my brain says ss should beat him down, but from all i've seen of their interactions, somehow i think aw would win.

Mider
didnt AW make a fool out of galactus as well when galactus got mad and tried blasting him?

soleran30
But if he does that via gem we wouldn't have any fight here. If he does that he wins easily the same way if he doesn't he would be easily desintegrated with a single blast. Soleran is a stupid fanboy!!!

derr derr yeah thats me a stupid fanboy...............SS is probably the MOST overrated character because his power cosmic is so easy to plot around. That said Warlock wins most times over SS.

Diunic
If you are not a fan boy you're just stupid. But i have to admit that you are completely right about AW wins. How SS could possibly defeat a guy like AW empowered by his Soul Gem? No way , AW wins every time. However an AW without Soul Gem YOU HAVE to admit that SS wins 9/10.

soleran30
If you are not a fan boy you're just stupid. But i have to admit that you are completely right about AW wins. How SS could possibly defeat a guy like AW empowered by his Soul Gem? No way , AW wins every time. However an AW without Soul Gem YOU HAVE to admit that SS wins 9/10.

Ok first you call me stupid then you agree with me then you want me to agree with you .........................how funny is that laughing

Diunic
You call me stupid first is right there for everybody to see. I personally don't think you are, but i had to reply.

leonidas
didnt AW make a fool out of galactus as well when galactus got mad and tried blasting him?

make a fool of him? i'd not go quite that far. he did pull some mystic claptrap and managed to . . . survive a blast from g somehow. truth to tell, i'd label it pis, but aw fans will say different. he survives blasts from g but gets beat down badly by herc and wm thor WITHOUT the power gem?

that's why i don't like warlock anymore. his powers are just too damn . . . strange and inconsistent.

Diunic
TRUE!!!!!

Mider
he just teleported out of the way from big G's blast i mean people need to read between the lines how is being blasted one direction get you in the oppisite less you got out of the way anyway what the hell is this with warlock i heard he only got beat after he let his shield down when fighting thor.

Cosmic Flame
he just teleported out of the way from big G's blast i mean people need to read between the lines how is being blasted one direction get you in the oppisite less you got out of the way anyway what the hell is this with warlock i heard he only got beat after he let his shield down when fighting thor.
That's right. He says to Thor that he won't use his powers in their fight, and he got his butt kicked due to Thor's superior strength.

But year, I think Warlock can take SS. Maybe not everytime, but he can take him.

leonheartmm
with his soul gem, surfer is toast, without it, warlock still wins fairly quickly.

leonheartmm
{btw it is sacrilegous to bring chuck norris and his titanic roundhouse kicks in discussions involving mear sand grains like surfer and warlock. BEWARE! you have been warned heathens}

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonheartmm
{btw it is sacrilegous to bring chuck norris and his titanic roundhouse kicks in discussions involving mear sand grains like surfer and warlock. BEWARE! you have been warned heathens}

Agreed although ripped shirt Kirk owns all!!!

leonheartmm
Agreed although ripped shirt Kirk owns all!!!

I PITY YOU. FOOL!{MR T owns all my friend}

Sir Whirlysplat
I PITY YOU. FOOL!{MR T owns all my friend}

T needs his mechanics equipment, Kirk can make gunpowder and a cannon to kill a giant Lizardman with whats lying around, although they don't show that episode anymore because it is an excellent terrorist training flick. RS Kirk is god!!

leonheartmm
hmmm, whats ur take on clint eastwood or paul newman, no1 hears of their feats anymore cause every1 else is more interested in their bastard children{practically every1 in your sig}. they were the real badass daddies.

Sir Whirlysplat
hmmm, whats ur take on clint eastwood or paul newman, no1 hears of their feats anymore cause every1 else is more interested in their bastard children{practically every1 in your sig}. they were the real badass daddies.

They are both Uber smile especially Newman!!!

leonheartmm
man i wish i looke like newman in his younger black n white days.{lmao, hed be a boytoy if he was young right now}

AJ4LIFE
maybe we should get back to ad vs ss

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by leonidas
that was a special case. hercules kicked warlock's arse 1on1 in the infinity watch. warlock does seem to have some weird . . . whammy thing on ss though. in their meetings, aw always seems to come out appearing to be more powerful, though i don't think he should.

my brain says ss should beat him down, but from all i've seen of their interactions, somehow i think aw would win.

Your right he would win.

Hmmm... That is strange. Herc beat him but Adam has whooped on Drax in hand to hand combat. Not once, but twice. Even the smarter version of Drax fell against Warlock. His karmic blasts seem to have worked on Maxam not once, but twice. He's beaten Quasar twice. Maybe 3 times. I lost count. Whooped Mephisto within his own realm. Mephisto even admits he was beaten. Warlock can even command Surfer's board. Sheesh...

Warlock 9 times out of 10.

I left one win for Surfer since he could fight like did against Hercules and Thor.

Warlock will control his board:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/board.jpg

Then warlock will make Surfer tap out like Tito Ortiz did when Frank Shamrock was beating his a$$ mercilessly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vssurfer.jpg

the Darkone
Adam Warlock will punk Silver Surfer like Thanos has done over the years.

Skeets
Adam Warlock(the member) doesn't that fight take place in the soul gem? And he wins because he can control the board What the f**k?

Originally posted by the Darkone
Adam Warlock will punk Silver Surfer like Thanos has done over the years.
Nah Surfer wins the majority against him even a Soul suck isn't a sure victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.