JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority - Call out your opponents!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
You didn't think JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority was just name calling, did you? NO! We're out to PROVE that we're better than those KMC Authority losers. And the only way to do so is in debating combat.

So here's how it works.

JLAKMC - choose your JLA character: Pick from the following JLA characters:

Superman
Batman
Dr. Fate (any)
Flash (any)
Green Lantern (any)
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Steel
Magneto whistle

KMC Authority - choose your character: Pick from the following Authority characters:

Apollo
Jenny Sparks
Midnighter
The Doctor (any)
The Engineer
Swift
Jack Hawksmoor
Jackson King
Danny Chan

Jenny Quantum vs. Ion is permitted as a bonus battle.

Once you've chosen your character, call out a character from the Authority or the JLA HERE and wait for the leader of their group to accept the battle (Leonida for JLAKMC or DigiMark for KMC Authority).

If he wishes to dispute the battle, a reason must be provided and accepted by the other party.

If he accepts the battle, the challenger will then make the thread on the VS. BOARD for that battle.

The thread should read:

JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority: ________ vs. __________

Neutral parties then vote for the winner (having official judges would come in handy). Whoever gets the most votes wins a battle point for their team.

As long as there are no repeats of battles, we'll go with as many combinations as possible until we're out of battles. At that point, we'll add up the points and the team with the most points becomes the 2006 KMC Supergods.

Here are the battle stipulations:

Everybody who is a member of either KMC Authority or JLAKMC can participate. KMC Authority members support their character, JLAKMC members support theirs.

The character battles must be on the same level. Street vs. street. Meta vs. Meta. EM vs. EM. Herald vs. Herald. So no Doctor vs. Batman battles, hahaha.

No prep, unless the challenger specifically requests it.
(***I suggest supporters of characters who function best with prep make prep battles ASAP, and I suggest opponents of characters who function best with prep put them in no prep battles ASAP)

Featureless environment...unless the challenger specifically requests it!
(***take advantage)

The opposition may concede at any time, by all concessions must be declared by the leader (Digi or Leonidas). Sometimes a match result is just obvious.... big grin

We'll agree to limit the battle to 10 pages or one week (whichever comes first), at which time we'll close the poll.

There is no limit to the number of KMC battles threads that may be started at once. But if you start a thread, and discover someone else has started it before you, Digi closes it and it's invalid.

Bloodlust is on. PIS is off. CIS is off. Instadeath is on.

Let the PWNING begin!!!

wuTa
magneto? laughing

SHOTGUN KMC NIGHTWING!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
You didn't think JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority was just name calling, did you? NO! We're out to PROVE that we're better than those KMC Authority losers. And the only way to do so is in debating combat.

So here's how it works.

Superman
Batman
Dr. Fate (any)
Flash (any)
Green Lantern (any)
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Steel
Magneto whistle

KMC Authority - choose your character: Pick from the following Authority characters:

Apollo
Jenny Sparks
Midnighter
The Doctor (any)
The Engineer
Swift
Jack Hawksmoor
Jackson King
Danny Chan

Once you've chosen your character, call out a character from the Authority or the JLA HERE and wait for the leader of their group to accept the battle (Leonida for JLAKMC or DigiMark for KMC Authority).

If he wishes to dispute the battle, a reason must be provided and accepted by the other party.

If he accepts the battle, the challenger will then make the thread on the VS. BOARD for that battle.

The thread should read:

Neutral parties then vote for the winner (having official judges would come in handy). Whoever gets the most votes wins a battle point for their team.

As long as there are no repeats of battles, we'll go with as many combinations as possible until we're out of battles. At that point, we'll add up the points and the team with the most points becomes the 2006 KMC Supergods.

Everybody who is a member of either KMC Authority or JLAKMC can participate. KMC Authority members support their character, JLAKMC members support theirs.

The character battles must be on the same level. Street vs. street. Meta vs. Meta. EM vs. EM. Herald vs. Herald. So no Doctor vs. Batman battles, hahaha.

(***I suggest supporters of characters who function best with prep make prep battles ASAP, and I suggest opponents of characters who function best with prep put them in no prep battles ASAP)

(***take advantage)

The opposition may concede at any time, by all concessions must be declared by the leader (Digi or Leonidas). Sometimes a match result is just obvious.... big grin

We'll agree to limit the battle to 10 pages or one week (whichever comes first), at which time we'll close the poll.

There is no limit to the number of KMC battles threads that may be started at once. But if you start a thread, and discover someone else has started it before you, Digi closes it and it's invalid.

Let the PWNING begin!!!

Where is my charachter: The Phantom Stranger smile

demigawd
We have to make it fair for the underpopulated Authority. big grin

Rewmac
That's a cool idea big grin

demigawd
I call first:

I'll take Flash and challenge Apollo. Default rules!

dman2008
I'm DR. Fate (Kent Nelson)

Sir Whirlysplat
We have to make it fair for the underpopulated Authority. big grin

sad but I am the Phantom Stranger, Really I am...... Guys I have the hat and mask and everything sad I know, I know his a kinky dude, but he is soooooooo cool.

demigawd
Originally posted by dman2008
I'm DR. Fate (Kent Nelson)

Who are you challenging?

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
sad but I am the Phantom Stranger, Really I am...... Guys I have the hat and mask and everything sad I know, I know his a kinky dude, but he is soooooooo cool.

Get over it and beat somebody on KMC Authority up!

demigawd
Revision:

Once a challenge is issued, the leader of the opposition has 12 hours to accept it. After 12 hours, it's auto-accepted and can go on as planned.

Once a challenge is accepted, the challenger (or another member of the team) has 12 hours to post the battle. If it's not posted in 12 hours, it expires, along with any stipulations you added.

Sir Whirlysplat
Superman bloodlusted and I challenge the entire Authority at a range of 100 yards on the moon to the signal of a laser beam.

Spawnrules
i call kyle rayner

demigawd
Originally posted by Spawnrules
i call flash

Guys...don't just call a CHARACTER you're taking. Call out your OPPONENT too. And once the challenge is accepted by the leader of the opposing group, then go and make the thread on the VS. Board.

Like: I'll be __________. I call out _________. Do you accept my challenge?

See what I'm saying?

Spawnrules
I call kyle rayner and i will challenge anyone that decides to take Swift, and i am wally west Flash.

Spawnrules
swift do you accept my challenge

Sir Whirlysplat
Superman bloodlusted and I challenge the entire Authority at a range of 100 yards on the moon to the signal of a laser beam.

I call the whole Authority out at once under the conditions above powers are not in use till the laser ignites all are the same distance away from the laser and looking at it.

Spawnrules
im sorry i meant to say kyle rayner

Spawnrules
I call the whole Authority out at once under the conditions above powers are not in use till the laser ignites all are the same distance away from the laser and looking at it.

use the sword

Sir Whirlysplat
use the sword

truly no need smile

demigawd
I call kyle rayner and i will challenge anyone that decides to take Swift, and i am wally west Flash.

Wait...are you Kyle or Wally? You pick one character, who you represent, and an opponent you want to challenge. Then, once accepted, you do battle.

Spawnrules
truly no need smile

make sure you keep it with you or they will take it

Spawnrules
Wait...are you Kyle or Wally? You pick one character, who you represent, and an opponent you want to challenge. Then, once accepted, you do battle.

im sorry i meant to say i was wally, cause i know how much ion wants to be kyle

Sir Whirlysplat
make sure you keep it with you or they will take it

They will all be dead smile

Spawnrules
They will all be dead smile

yeah

Sir Whirlysplat
yeah

Yes I can even tell them how smile and there is nothing they can do about it wink

Spawnrules
Yes I can even tell them how smile and there is nothing they can do about it wink

you, ion, leonidas, me, dman2008 will own all, and galactic storm too, YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, whos digimark gonna be, spiderman lol

Sir Whirlysplat
you, ion, leonidas, me, dman2008 will own all, and galactic storm too, YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, whos digimark gonna be, spiderman lol

NO probably the doctor smile Who needs time to draw a mental picture of whatever he wants (See Earth Inferno) smile Or Jenny Q who was "to slow to save the others" see Revolutions part one. smile wink Or Apollo who is very slow and weak compared to Supes smile

Spawnrules
NO probably the doctor smile Who needs time to draw a mental picture of whatever he wants (See Earth Inferno) smile Or Jenny Q who was "to slow to save the others" see Revolutions part one. smile wink Or Apollo who is very slow and weak compared to Supes smile \
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Khellendros
Bwahahahaha! I choose Jack Hawksmoor and the Evil doctor on the city-planet of Coruscant versus ALL F*CKING COMERS.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Khellendros
Bwahahahaha! I choose Jack Hawksmoor and the Evil doctor on the city-planet of Coruscant versus ALL F*CKING COMERS.

ill face you bring it on!

Khellendros
ill face you bring it on!
Which oppoenets are you choosing to face mine?

Sir Whirlysplat

As Long as its to a signal and no powers are activated till the signal I am happy to accept your challenge. I can't get the picture of a slow individual called "Swift" spreading the evil Doctors guts everywhere catching him unawares, Oh and perhaps the funniest moment in Earth inferno is the line "I need to draw a detailed mental picture". Sure if he gets time to do that, but I know how fast human thoiught is and Superman is much much faster. If they had someone faster than thought they would have beaten him. He can only go back in time from the point he is in the present, end that and any Doctor is to slow, human thought is to slow, the Doctor is toast.

Spawnrules
I have to decide that with my team leader, and peers

Sir Whirlysplat
As for Hawksmore you give him a big city (planet sized even). smile I give Supes A couple of Earthquake level impacts should be enough to level every building smile

Spawnrules
Which oppoenets are you choosing to face mine?

im flash, bring it onnn

Rewmac
I see my friend Spawnrules joined our forces...

Sir Whirlysplat
Pointless really the Doctor because if he has time to form a thought he wins, if he doesn't he loses.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Rewmac
I see my friend Spawnrules joined our forces...

to many friends on your forces, especially you.

Rewmac
We already won this big grinbig grinbig grin Or?

demigawd
Revision #2:

Team leaders need not accept challenges. Anybody on the opposing team can accept a challenge

Now we won't have to wait for EONS for Digi and Leon to get off their asses and sanction the battle

Spawnrules
We already won this big grinbig grinbig grin Or?

we sure have

demigawd
OK, so we have Khell:

Vs.

Spawnrules, who accepted the challenge:

Flash and....are you picking a second opponent to take on Khell? Keep in mind who his team is when picking a second character to face his Doctor/Jack combo.

wuTa
KMC Nightwing leaves the battlefield to bang huntress captain

Spawnrules
OK, so we have Khell:

Vs.

Spawnrules, who accepted the challenge:

Flash and....are you picking a second opponent to take on Khell? Keep in mind who his team is when picking a second character to face his Doctor/Jack combo.

yes i choose............

Kyle rayner

demigawd
Ok Spawnrules, Khell...go make your thread on the VS. board. Whoever makes it first....

Oh, and please refer to my original post for guidelines and rules.

JLAKMC Assemble!!!!

The Ion
Originally posted by wuTa
KMC Nightwing leaves the battlefield to bang huntress captain
Shouldn't you be banging your fiance, Oracle? sad

dman2008
I am Dr. Fate Kent Nelson and I challenge Ironman to a fight

Dizzle
ANY Doctor? I'll take every single Christian member of the JLA... against Jesus. angel

Khellendros
Okay spawn, I made the thread. I'll even let you make the first move.

demigawd
Dammit, Spawn...how did you let Khell get the jump on you on that thread????

I am Dr. Fate Kent Nelson and I challenge Ironman to a fight

Ironman? No, no, you have to challenge a character from the Authority, using a character from the JLA. Please refer to the original post for details. smile

dman2008
Dammit, Spawn...how did you let Khell get the jump on you on that thread????

Ironman? No, no, you have to challenge a character from the Authority, using a character from the JLA. Please refer to the original post for details. smile

Okay fine I Dr Fate Kent Nelson Challange Apollo from the authority to a fight .

demigawd
Okay fine I Dr Fate Kent Nelson Challange Apollo from the authority to a fight .

Excellent! Who accepts this challenge?

Dizzle
That's horribly one sided...

I'm Apollo, from the Authority, I'll challenge Huntress to a fight! Honestly.

I'll take Midnighter, and seriously challenge Batman and Nightwing together.

Scoobless

So here's how it works.

Superman
Batman
Dr. Fate (any)
Flash (any)
Green Lantern (any)
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Steel
Magneto whistle

Apollo
Jenny Sparks
Midnighter
The Doctor (any)
The Engineer
Swift
Jack Hawksmoor
Jackson King
Danny Chan

The KMC Authority is not limited to Authority only characters

Dizzle
Originally posted by Scoobless
The KMC Authority is not limited to Authority only characters

True, we DO have a standing "sweet characters" list. Course Drizzt would still only be able to fight street levelers... He'll murder the crap out of Batman in a swordfight though.

leonidas
laughing laughing laughing

i make one off-hand remark . . . shifty

so, we sticking to the lists demi wrote down? scoob is right, we all have characters outside the respective lists.

i see no one has accepted YOUR challenge yet, demi! and just how the heck did i become official leader of this gaggle of superdebaters!!

in any event, well done demi. once again it has fallen to the jla to breathe life into a stagnating forum. luckily for everyone, we are, as usual, up to the task!!

jlakmc assemble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoobless
Fine, Hawksmoor Versus Batman in Gotham.... who wants to go?

demigawd
Originally posted by leonidas

so, we sticking to the lists demi wrote down? scoob is right, we all have characters outside the respective lists.

i see no one has accepted YOUR challenge yet, demi! and just how the heck did i become official leader of this gaggle of superdebaters!!

in any event, well done demi. once again it has fallen to the jla to breathe life into a stagnating forum. luckily for everyone, we are, as usual, up to the task!!

Everybody knows the real power behind the JLAKMC...you're just a convenient figurehead. big grin

If you guys want to bring other characters from your universes in, that's fine. But remember the theme...JLA vs. Authority.

demigawd
Fine, Hawksmoor Versus Batman in Gotham.... who wants to go?

Done. Hope you put up the thread within the next five seconds, otherwise the stips are mine...

big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Everybody knows the real power behind the JLAKMC...

Indeed smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Scoobless
Done. Hope you put up the thread within the next five seconds, otherwise the stips are mine...

big grin

strips?

wuTa
Originally posted by The Ion
Shouldn't you be banging your fiance, Oracle? sad

probaly...theres just too many to choose from, oracle, kory, that taranutal chick...KMC Nightwing needs to bang all his chicks one last time before he settles down eye

KMC Nightwing leaves the battleground to bang starfire

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Dizzle
True, we DO have a standing "sweet characters" list. Course Drizzt would still only be able to fight street levelers... He'll murder the crap out of Batman in a swordfight though.

I'd love to see this. Unfortunately, probably not enough know about Drizzt either.

DigiMark007
Wow....not a bad idea...though it definitely favors the larger side (you guys).

A suggestion: A more structured challenge system might work better. Say, one-on-one battles where one JLAKMC member and one Authority member each get 3 posts to make their point. Then a pre-set judge (or judges if possible) makes a ruling. Similar to the signature duel forum....and it eliminates bias, since polls wouldn't work well either.

Spawnrules

have i served well

Sir Whirlysplat
have i served well

Yes

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007

A suggestion: A more structured challenge system might work better. Say, one-on-one battles where one JLAKMC member and one Authority member each get 3 posts to make their point. Then a pre-set judge (or judges if possible) makes a ruling. Similar to the signature duel forum....and it eliminates bias, since polls wouldn't work well either.

Problem is its Prep with Prep the Doctor wins without it especially as a team the JLA own the Authority.

Spawnrules
Yes

Happy Dance

Sir Whirlysplat
Happy Dance

Awesomely So smile

demigawd
strips?

Stips, fool. Stipulations.

demigawd

It's not really necessary...read my original post. 10 pages/1 week max. It's enough time to have real melee combat.

My idea behind this is to see which is more effective - the mass populist approach of JLAKMC, or the more focused concise approach of the KMC Authority.

Besides, a challenge has to be accepted to be posted. If you're overwhelmed by numbers, don't accept more challenges until then.

DigiMark007
Ah. Noted. I still think we'll get bludgeoned by a stratgey that doesn't favor us here...but at least it's not as bad as I thought.

{edit} We should do a "real" tourney (like Dizzle's current one). Everyone in the Authority is a tourney vet, and Scoob/Khell are second to none in most tourneys. You'd get owned. stick out tongue

demigawd
Ah. Noted. I still think we'll get bludgeoned by a stratgey that doesn't favor us here...but at least it's not as bad as I thought.

{edit} We should do a "real" tourney (like Dizzle's current one). Everyone in the Authority is a tourney vet, and Scoob/Khell are second to none in most tourneys. You'd get owned. stick out tongue

Scoob/Khell are good indeed. But we have their match among the likes of GalacticStorm, Leonidas and, when properly motivated, Whirly.

Bring it on, punks!

dman2008
Scoob/Khell are good indeed. But we have their match among the likes of GalacticStorm, Leonidas and, when properly motivated, Whirly.

Bring it on, punks!

I'm not good sad

I think I'm doing pretty well against Scoob at the moment sad

LethalFemme

So here's how it works.

Superman
Batman
Dr. Fate (any)
Flash (any)
Green Lantern (any)
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Steel
Magneto whistle

Apollo
Jenny Sparks
Midnighter
The Doctor (any)
The Engineer
Swift
Jack Hawksmoor
Jackson King
Danny Chan

The thread should read:

(***take advantage)

Let the PWNING begin!!!

you guys are having turf wars now? eek! that's too muchhysterical

Dizzle
The only problem with calling people out is that the challenger will always be pretty sure that they're going to win... So while Zatanna vs. the Doctor seems like a good matchup, I'd be fairly confident to support the Doctor most every time of 10. Similarly, Apollo will probably end up losing to Supes more often than not, provided he doesn't get an uber charge, though they're the 2 most similar characters (power wise) between the two teams. Finding good matchups is hard, and neither side is ever really going to back down...

Just my two cents, there's bound to be SOME close matchups within the teams, but I think the entire JLA should be open, instead of just that list.

And I really don't mind opening the thread to everyone, but I like 1v1 matches, personally.

LethalFemme
I wanna fight somebody eek! Jumpy

demigawd
I'm not good sad

I think I'm doing pretty well against Scoob at the moment sad

And the rookie of the year...Dman! And his awesome sigs! smile

demigawd
The only problem with calling people out is that the challenger will always be pretty sure that they're going to win... So while Zatanna vs. the Doctor seems like a good matchup, I'd be fairly confident to support the Doctor most every time of 10. Similarly, Apollo will probably end up losing to Supes more often than not, provided he doesn't get an uber charge, though they're the 2 most similar characters (power wise) between the two teams. Finding good matchups is hard, and neither side is ever really going to back down...

Just my two cents, there's bound to be SOME close matchups within the teams, but I think the entire JLA should be open, instead of just that list.

And I really don't mind opening the thread to everyone, but I like 1v1 matches, personally.

I closed the roster to protect YOU guys, since there are dozens of JLA members to choose from and less than 10 Authority characters in response. If you want to open it, that's fine with me, just be aware of the potential complications...

LethalFemme
I wanna fight sad

demigawd
We need a judge. Wanna be a judge?

LethalFemme
fine I'll judge............I woulda hurt anyone I went up against anywayschmoll

do I at least get to join?

demigawd
Sure, you can join...pick a team. Of course, you'll have to pass some test to join the Authority, since they're snobby elitists.

If you join a team, you can't judge, however.

DigiMark007
Snobby elitists, assemble!

...lol...

Knightfall93
DIE, SNOBBY ELITISTS! BURN IN HELL!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Knightfall93
DIE, SNOBBY ELITISTS! BURN IN HELL!

No thanks...I'd rather be snobby than a CAPS-OBSESSED thread crasher.

Besides, we're basically foils. Without one group, the other loses its purpose. I'm not so much into the blind, overt agression as I am healthy competition that livens up the forums.

Knightfall93
MUAH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Umm... right

leonidas
Originally posted by LethalFemme
fine I'll judge............I woulda hurt anyone I went up against anywayschmoll

do I at least get to join?

sure, you can join. just as soon as you tell me how you hacked my computer to find that picture of me you used for your sig!!

mad

Rewmac
Hal Jordan. Anyone to fight?

Rewmac
No one I see...Well I decided ti accept it for another half an hour big grinbig grin

Scoobless
I'm not so much into the blind, overt agression as I am healthy competition that livens up the forums.

meh.... as long as we destroy our enemies either way is good

evil face

grey fox
I shall duel you Rewmac.....With The Doctor !!!!

Rewmac
I think about but you were late, and I'm having a bad screwed day. But I don't don't anything about Doctor.

demigawd
meh.... as long as we destroy our enemies either way is good

evil face

hahaha...given that JLAKMC is comprised of the likes of GS, Leonidas, myself and Whirly, I think we'll destroy ourselves first...

Sir Whirlysplat
hahaha...given that JLAKMC is comprised of the likes of GS, Leonidas, myself and Whirly, I think we'll destroy ourselves first...

Oh it's a certainty wink

Tha C-Master
I'll judge!
Wait edit, I may fall behind with my current status... facking school... sad

leonidas

Oh it's a certainty wink

that's the spirit team!!

crybaby

The Ion
Well if we destroy ourselves that makes us just like the real JLA. Maybe we should have been the KMC Titans. laughing out loud

Rewmac
JLA is way much more serious. Much tougher big grinbig grinbig grin More members on the team big grinbig grinbig grin And we can get Supergirl for a round big grinbig grinbig grin

LethalFemme
Sure, you can join...pick a team. Of course, you'll have to pass some test to join the Authority, since they're snobby elitists.

If you join a team, you can't judge, however.

fine I'll just judge than

sure, you can join. just as soon as you tell me how you hacked my computer to find that picture of me you used for your sig!!

mad

you're the second guy to say that lol stick out tongue

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'll judge!
Wait edit, I may fall behind with my current status... facking school... sad

I knew my pm's were a little short as of late.........but I think you may have been replaced eek! stick out tongue

demigawd
Originally posted by The Ion
Well if we destroy ourselves that makes us just like the real JLA. Maybe we should have been the KMC Titans. laughing out loud

JLAKMC: Infinite Crisis!

I think the whole tournament thing ended up collapsing as a result, anyway. All the big guns on JLAKMC are fighting each other. sad

R.O.T. Yahman
Has anyone 'taxed' Oreion yet ??????????? smile

dman2008
Hi everyone I just wanted to ask you guys how do you think I am doing in my match so far I think I am holding my own.

Spawnrules
Hi everyone I just wanted to ask you guys how do you think I am doing in my match so far I think I am holding my own.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up rock rock rock thumb up wink

dman2008
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up rock rock rock thumb up wink

Thanks Spawn Rules
Positive Reassurance is always a good thing rock

demigawd

Doin great, man! Rookie of the year!

Spawnrules
Thanks Spawn Rules
Positive Reassurance is always a good thing rock

rock

dman2008
Doin great, man! Rookie of the year!

Thanks Demi Happy Dance

(Your not joking right smile )

Spawnrules
(auto quote)[/quickquote

nobody is, you amazed us

newjak86
Hi everyone I just wanted to ask you guys how do you think I am doing in my match so far I think I am holding my own. Your doing really well considering your oppenent is one of the baddest tourny players on this forum.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by newjak86
...considering your oppenent is one of the baddest tourny players on this forum.

...we only recruit the best. The JLA infighting is hilarious though. And I like how you talked Lethal out of joining....way to be ladies' men there fellas. laughing out loud

Quick Freeze
digi where's your sig bro????

dman2008
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
digi where's your sig bro????
he took it out I guess

Digi has finally seen the light and joined the JLAKMC evil face

Dizzle
he took it out I guess

Digi has finally seen the light and joined the JLAKMC evil face

Digi, say it isn't so!!!

Unless it actually says KMC Authority on the right side, but swirled... I'm pretty sure it was originally "DM" on the left. (Dizzle: Authority Easter Egg Hunter)

DigiMark007
Digi, say it isn't so!!!

Unless it actually says KMC Authority on the right side, but swirled... I'm pretty sure it was originally "DM" on the left. (Dizzle: Authority Easter Egg Hunter)

Meh, it's in my title...that should be enough. I make sigs often enough and switch them around that putting KMC Authority in all of them is a bit much.

Besides, everyone knows where my allegiance lies. wink You don't need to worry boys...I'm still fighting the good fight.

Blair Wind
to a certain authority member

wink

loud and clear!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Blair Wind
to a certain authority member

wink

loud and clear!

What's this supposed to mean? You're not even in the JLA. Besides, I was the first one to wink at a phantom member of the JLA to get them suspicious. laughing out loud

...anyway, I found some funny JLA-related pics. My sigs might take a slightly different turn soon. evil face

grey fox
I wish to take someone on as the doctor , your bones will be Cologne !!!!

Rewmac
I take this so called fight as fun is this a problem or is it a serious let's hate DigiMark and KMC Authority thing?

Knightfall93
I doubt it...

DigiMark007
I take this so called fight as fun is this a problem or is it a serious let's hate DigiMark and KMC Authority thing?

Haha...probably depends on your level of maturity. I don't think we hate each other. I sure don't. We just have some different....viewpoints about certain issues *coughspeedblitz* and like different teams. Nothing terribly insidious though....unless of course you're taking it more seriously than it should be taken.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I like how you picked me out for some reason though...KMC Authority is more than just me.

leonidas
you're the second guy to say that lol stick out tongue

damn -- TWO people have hacked my computer!!

mad

as for how seriously most of the jla are taking this: most of us won't be happy until we have danced the happy dance on the graves of all those of the authority . . . Happy Dance

big grin

the others among us are REALLY taking this seriously . . .

laughing

Spawnrules

mad

as for how seriously most of the jla are taking this: most of us won't be happy until we have danced the happy dance on the graves of all those of the authority . . . Happy Dance

big grin

laughing

did we win the Kyle and wally vs. star wars

did we win the Superman vs. Star wars, i had a lot of scans for that

Sir Whirlysplat
I like how you picked me out for some reason though...KMC Authority is more than just me.

Ahhh....... but you are the face of Authority, something many people do not respond well to, beware the wolf in the fold. shifty

Dizzle
No to both. big grin

Neither were really decided yet, really. No one's voted, as there are very few truly neutral parties out there.

R.O.T. Yahman
I am Orion ... feel my Wrath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

LethalFemme

mad

big grin

laughing

you wish stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

okay I've heard you guys say you're fighting but where are you fighting cause silly me I thought it'd be in this thread lol

Spawnrules
is spawn consider more marvel or more d.c

R.O.T. Yahman
you wish stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

okay I've heard you guys say you're fighting but where are you fighting cause silly me I thought it'd be in this thread lol

These so call JLA KMc are all talk .... only me and monsieur Whirly ever do anythying !!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
These so call JLA KMc are all talk .... only me and monsieur Whirly ever do anythying !!!!

Agreed smile

LethalFemme

so there is no fight? huh

Sir Whirlysplat
so there is no fight? huh

Nope

Sir Whirlysplat
And Spawn Rules he has done some stuff!

LethalFemme
Nope

oh then forget I was here

*leaves situation* lol

Sir Whirlysplat

*leaves situation* lol

forgotten

R.O.T. Yahman

Stop being nice to the unworthy ..... wink

Na i like the whole anti elitist approach !

R.O.T. Yahman

*leaves situation* lol

I like the sig .... very Brighton ! wink

Spawnrules

THANKS MAN, I BARLEY GET ANY ONE THAT NICE TO ME.

R.O.T. Yahman
THANKS MAN, I BARLEY GET ANY ONE THAT NICE TO ME.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... nopity

LethalFemme
forgotten

thanx for that lol

Thank you it's nice to actually have someone say that especially when I usually get the other end of it lol

Sir Whirlysplat

Say nothing I lived in Brighton for a while embarrasment

It's actually a great place, I think GS will eventually settle there!!!

R.O.T. Yahman
Say nothing I lived in Brighton for a while embarrasment

It's actually a great place, I think GS will eventually settle there!!!

laughing laughing

I have a lot of mates there .... v cool place, infact better than oxford !!!!!!! I hopefully get into Sussex next year !

Sir Whirlysplat
laughing laughing

I have a lot of mates there .... v cool place, infact better than oxford !!!!!!! I hopefully get into Sussex next year !

My parents still live very near falmer site Yahs beers maybe buddy!!

R.O.T. Yahman
My parents still live very near falmer site Yahs beers maybe buddy!!

Falmer ????????? My Sisters boyfriend is about 5 mins from the 'train stop'. Its hardly a train !!!!!!! Mannn for the gay capital of Britain there is a serious amount of, dare i say it .... 'fannny' ! big grin

Blair Wind
What's this supposed to mean? You're not even in the JLA. Besides, I was the first one to wink at a phantom member of the JLA to get them suspicious. laughing out loud

I dont have to be in the JLA for it to mean something. And who says this time its a phantom member? wink smokin'

Sir Whirlysplat
Falmer ????????? My Sisters boyfriend is about 5 mins from the 'train stop'. Its hardly a train !!!!!!! Mannn for the gay capital of Britain there is a serious amount of, dare i say it .... 'fannny' ! big grin

Agreed smile

Lonelygirl15
What's this thread about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.