The Official BoBoBo-Bo-BoBo Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
Has anyone seen this show. Sorry if this has been done but I searched and nothing came up. It is really trange, half the time I have no clue what the hell is going on.

WrathfulDwarf
Well this one takes the cake for most strangest translated titles. blink

FullMetalLover1
i think you forgot a bo ?_?

powerfulone1987
Ouch, you ruined the title. That really takes away from everything. You should ask for this to be deleted and remake this thread with the name corrected and without the Question Mark, b/c that's wrong also. Or ask for a Mod to rename it for you.

And I've seen a couple, not really paying attention but while doing other things. Took me a while to realize the sun was a female.

is it comprehensible.....

WrathfulDwarf
I'm still lost! blink

spencerspider
lol yea the sun is a female, yes I forgot a Bo lol. But, I like Soften, and Gasser is sorta strange. He likes that girl don't know her name. But BoBoBo is really gay. Is the star his mom?

FullMetalLover1
the girls name is beauty right?

spencerspider
um o yea, I guess it is.

spencerspider
um is anyone going to answer this lol

FullMetalLover1
it is Beauty, i mean ^_^

spencerspider
o ok so um who is your fav character and so far episode

FullMetalLover1
well i dont watch it alot, i only can watch it 5 minutes at a time or my head will explode, but i've only seen like 2 episodes and i think that the wired spiky thing is funny

spencerspider
yea the star/sun creature lol i dont know its name. I like Gasser, the kid with the white hair. He is pretty cool. He likes that Beauty girl.

ZTR
Ill clear something up for you all, (Im not weird i just watch the show)

The stars name is Don Patch and is Male not Female.

The Current charecter list is the following

Bobobo(Main charecter that uses nose hairs to fight)
Beauty(Second charecter introduced and only female of the group)
Don Patch(The Orange sun star thing that isnt a women and has the most lines in the show)
Gasser(Boy about the age of Beauty, and secretly has a crush on her also uses gas as his weapon)
Soften(Strange guy with an Ice cream Head)
Jelly Jiggler(Jello who wanted to kill Bobobo but ended up joining him after being defeated)
Hatanko(Newest charecter and has a weapon that is a key, also sworn his live to Don Patch)
Zer Baldy Bald(Evil guy and leader of the Hair Hunt Troops, recently Married)
Captain Battleship(Bobobo's arch rival and childhood freind, has currently disapeard in the show)

Berii
I like beauty too she's beauty messed

Isaac Gold
You must be kidding... All I like about it is that the intro has a nice mix... besides that... Worst show ever, Enjoy then.

FullMetalLover1
i do like the intro, but the show is funny, cause it makes no sense!

spencerspider
yea, so stupid its funny. That blonde hair guy on there now the new charatcer is really weird. the dude with the key

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.