Kill Them All!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AC/DC'S_LVR
this is basically threapy for those who just want to kill some one let it out and go back to postin calmly

Itzak
*blow up earth* no expression That'll do.

DanteMayCry
nuke the KMC forum.

Koala MeatPie
Congradulations, ou have created an EMO / self pittied / depressed drop off zone.

You're an idiot.

AC/DC'S_LVR
no im not its just some where neede where people can let out anger i have pesonal expieences

Chedder Fart..1
i want to see some boobies!

damn, you, cenored america!

damnation will consume all of us MEN who will never see, feel, or taste the SWEET NECTRE OF BOOBIES.

AC/DC'S_LVR
its a rock n roll damnation

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
no im not its just some where neede where people can let out anger i have pesonal expieences

yes, after that we can take off our tops cry on each other's shoulder and rubb each other's backs to comfort each other.

And if you are dumb enough not to see the sarcasm in that...

Chedder Fart..1
can i rub someone's front?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
this is basically threapy for those who just want to kill some one let it out and go back to postin calmly
fork

Master_Nihilus
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Congradulations, ou have created an EMO / self pittied / depressed drop off zone.

You're an idiot. laughing Nice..

Koala MeatPie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t392469.html

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Paradise
You people are mean. I like this thread. *kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill*

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
You people are mean. I like this thread. *kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill*

You still play with those Plastic Fire Cracker Cowboy guns don't you?

AC/DC'S_LVR
yeah i do any way

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Lord Paradise

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.