Attention Kmc/ Great News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chedder Fart..1
i have changed my name from Chedder Fart..1 to Cello Mello..2

i have come to let U all know what happened to Chedder, in case U wonder where he went. Cello Mello..2 is the same guy, only more cooler, like the smooth river, the cooler side of the pillow, the ice formation on top of the world.

go fourth fellow KMCers and tell as much members that CELLO MELLO..2 has arrived.

dave123
firefirefireph

KENobi™

Koala MeatPie

AOR
youpi

AOR

Itzak
blabla I think he's getting to my head. bonk

DarkC
It makes a nice change from "Cheddar Fart".

I mean, WTF. Seriously.

Dawson
Oi.

Barker
Originally posted by AOR
f@cks can fly blink?
No, only Fvcks can fly. erm

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Dawson
Oi.

Posts such as these tick me off.

It says NOTHING.

Chedder Fart..1
yes, you have gotten the forbidden knowledge of my new persona, now go yee and preach thee to each other, as would i.

Itzak
Originally posted by Chedder Fart..1
yes, you have gotten the forbidden knowledge of my new persona, now go yee and preach thee to each other, as would i.

bonk Get out of there!

Chedder Fart..1
somehow i think i created a revolt amongst my members.

King_Thorin
i'm watching you. ninja

Dawson
It's may way of saying, "This is a pointless name change. Numbers in names annoy me, and, as much as I wanted to say something about it, I decided to hold my tongue. And this is what came out of it."

Koala MeatPie
It's may way of saying, "This is a pointless name change. Numbers in names annoy me, and, as much as I wanted to say something about it, I decided to hold my tongue. And this is what came out of it."

Then just say the other then just one word.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by King_Thorin
i'm watching you. ninja
Kim Possible. w00t

Itzak
i'm watching you. ninja

laughing Nice sig.

Chedder Fart..1
i'm watching you. ninja

what are you, a member of the POLICE?

buzz off, lame turkey! stick out tongue

King_Thorin
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Kim Possible. w00t call me beep me if you want to reach me. shockOriginally posted by Itzak
laughing Nice sig. thanxstick out tongue

Koala MeatPie

buzz off, lame turkey! stick out tongue

Work on that self confidence.

Dawson
Fine. You people understand no AG-style humor.

Chedder Fart..1
what is AG humor?

King_Thorin

buzz off, lame turkey! stick out tongue an official member of Sting and the Police fanclubstick out tongue

Chedder Fart..1
open yourself a bottle of jack and have a drink on me!!

Dawson
what is AG humor?

My point exactly. Over there, you'd be owned so bad, Chedder.

Chedder Fart..1
no one owns me, i m not a slave.

my granddaddy was a slave, not me.

Dawson
Oi. Human stupidity frustrates me. We actually plot to kill n00bs like you over there. TG0's going down by a 30 ought 6 shot at close range to the head.

Chedder Fart..1
o shit, no wonder your from the south. its in the genes, ain't it, where crime comes before understanding.

Dawson
Dude, I give understanding where understanding's deserved. TG0 pulling some racist shit, so we plotted his death. Simple as that. We had some northerners in on it too, not to mention some Aussies.

Chedder Fart..1
holy cow! wait a second! i m not racist. i am a free black child

a member by the name of who: TGo...never heard of him.

Dawson
Of course you haven't. You're not an AGean. We're more vicious over there.

Chedder Fart..1
is that Agean similar to this site?

hmm, i wonder.

Dawson
An AGean is an inhabitant, not a forum. We reside on a free hosting site, and we on the general board are more vicious than the whole population of KMC.

Chedder Fart..1
hmm, murder for hire?

or murder for rep?

Dawson
It's more like Man-slaughter based on your ability/inability to post without making a complete and total idiot of yourself. There's etiquette over there.

Chedder Fart..1
yikes!

and you murder NOOBS?

what is their response?

how many have you laided waste to?

Dawson
As of now, the damage done is only psychological. Many never come back after they've been flamed by the likes of aircraft. You never want to get aircraft mad.

Chedder Fart..1
wow.

aircraft must be a real sniper. spotting the straggling weak and picking them off one by one.

Dawson
Hmm... yes. Get aircraft mad and you'll never feel the need to post something stupid again.

K.Diddy
Hmm... yes. Get aircraft mad and you'll never feel the need to post something stupid again.

At least we wont see him for 7 days Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.