In-Betweener vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Both duel in Asgard. Who wins?

Diunic
ODIN! ALMIGHTY ALFADUR OF ASGARD!

Diunic
Odin would win anywhere even in the IN-BETWENER ows dimension

Mider
In-Betweener would win do you guys remeber when he had a fist fight with Galactus?

Diunic
NO I've never seen that before.

Diunic
What was the outmatch of that?

Mider
a stalemate i believe

Mider
and its kinda credible since in-betweener is the balance between order and chaos while galactus is suppose to be the balance between life (eternity) and death.

The Ion
Not sure. King Thor put IB on his ass but I'm not sure if he was weakened or not.

Mider
IMO rune king thor or king thor or any thor doesnt have any business beating up cosmic level beings like In-betweener.

Diunic
But I tell you why Odin would win that: He could use magic to separe him into two weaker beings (chaos and order) and then humiliate them both. That was kind'a done before.

Diunic
And king Thor did that when he was weakened by Scorpio.

Diunic
It was just Order to tell you the truth

Mider
i still say In-betweener should kick his non cosmic butt

Maestro
IB should win if written consistently,usually always jobs to people e.g. Thanos & Strange, plus he's an abstract, which pretty much puts him up there in the hierarchy.

The Ion
Originally posted by Diunic
But I tell you why Odin would win that: He could use magic to separe him into two weaker beings (chaos and order) and then humiliate them both. That was kind'a done before.
Ahh yes, I just went back and looked at the issue and it was Order that Thor defeated. Still impressive though considering Thor didn't struggle at all. smile

Maestro
Can someone post scans of this, pretty interested in what happened.

The Ion
Originally posted by Maestro
Can someone post scans of this, pretty interested in what happened.
I knew someone would ask. smile

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4168/avengersv306007rougher0vy.th.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7407/avengersv306008rougher3zz.th.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2654/avengersv306009rougher2wg.th.jpg

Diunic
It was a complete humiliation. Thor easily defeated him as an adult beat a child but it was just Order not the IB

Diunic
IB was divided by Scorpio with the zodiacal key

Maestro
Originally posted by The Ion
I knew someone would ask. smile

Thanks big grin

Diunic
What is the diference between Rune King Thor and King Thor?

The Ion
What is the diference between Rune King Thor and King Thor?
He's King Thor plus a ton of magical ability and he doesn't fight like an idiot.

Diunic
Then I do know him from that Magni saga. But for me that is King Thor

Diunic
W/ more practice w/the Odinforce

Diunic
I thint that was the best Dan Durjens thing I've ever read

The Ion
No. Rune King Thor didn't appear until the last two issues of Thor. The Magni saga (The Reigning as its actually called) is just King Thor.

Diunic
Wasn't him the one that defeated Desak and turned back into time?

The Ion
Wasn't him the one that defeated Desak and turned back into time?
King Thor again. Rune King Thor is the one who killed Mangog with a gesture, ripped off Loki's head and wore it on his belt and killed Those Who Sit Above In Shadow.

Diunic
THank you ION now you're talking!

Diunic
This issue will be this month issue in Brasil Can you believe such a shit?????

The Ion
This issue will be this month issue in Brasil Can you believe such a shit?????
That really sucks. However, it is a great story. I don't think they could have given Thor a better ending.

Diunic
Is he more powerful than Odin? I heard that was stated by TWSATS.

The Ion
Is he more powerful than Odin? I heard that was stated by TWSATS.
Definitely. They were afraid of Thor so they offered him the chance to join them. He killed them instead.

Diunic
Enlightenment has come!!!!!!

Maestro
He killed them because they were the instigators behind Ragnarok, guess Thor wanted a bit of payback smokin'

Diunic
RKT reigns supreme he ended Ragnarok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy222
IB

celestialdemon
In-Betweener stomps Odin.

Sundipped
The only way Odin can win this is if he summoned Lord Chaos and Master Order to come get him like Strange did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.