KMC Authority vs. JLAKMC: Hawksmoor vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Gotham City

2 Days of Prep. They get all self-invented tech at their disposal.

DigiMark007
Demi? You really want to see Gotham City itself kill Batman? Ok then.

demigawd
Batman gets a layout of the city using Oracle and the scanners from his sci-fi closet during the prep time . He deploys the robo JLA. When the fight starts, he uses the scanners to locate Jack immediately, then deploys robo-Flash to speedblitz him.

SPEEDBLITZ!!!!

Spawnrules
Batman duh, with prep he will create bomb to destro the entire buildings, then will create a weapon to some how disturb the electromangnitude control over the cities

demigawd
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Demi? You really want to see Gotham City itself kill Batman? Ok then.

Call it a fun challenge. big grin

Spawnrules
and bat-kick

Sir Whirlysplat
I think the easiest way would be a scrambler like Luthor used to block Swampthing from the Gren to Block Hawksmoor from the Citys smile

demigawd
Yeah, but he'd have to make it in 2 days, unless he has it already.

I have to be a little bit fair, even if I am outpowered.

Sci-Fi closet will do!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
Yeah, but he'd have to make it in 2 days, unless he has it already.

I have to be a little bit fair, even if I am outpowered.

Sci-Fi closet will do!

Luthor designed it in 7 minutes for Swampthing. Batman is far more the king of prep than Luthor.

demigawd
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Luthor designed it in 7 minutes for Swampthing. Batman is far more the king of prep than Luthor.

Works for me, though I appreciate the irony of speedblitz abuse, even when it's Batman. big grin

Scoobless
Batman's own house will kick his ass in this one

smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
Batman's own house will kick his ass in this one

smile

Hawksmoor has already lost haven't you read the thread Scoobs confused

Scoobless
have you? "They get all self-invented tech at their disposal." Batman didn't invent the tools he uses, didn't invent artificial lights, didn't invent the metals used in his gear and didn't invent computer technology... if he gets to use all his regular stuff then Jack gets to use the Carrier's abilities and resources

Batman loses.... badly

Spawnrules
have you? "They get all self-invented tech at their disposal." Batman didn't invent the tools he uses, didn't invent artificial lights, didn't invent the metals used in his gear and didn't invent computer technology... if he gets to use all his regular stuff then Jack gets to use the Carrier's abilities and resources

Batman loses.... badly

nope he created majority of those tools

Sir Whirlysplat

Batman loses.... badly

Carrier tech v New gods tech hmmmm now let me see, After all bats always has a mother box as standard these days. smile

Dizzle
Carrier tech v New gods tech hmmmm now let me see, After all bats always has a mother box as standard these days. smile

The New Gods invented them, not Batman. smile Batman gets a few batarangs and some detective tools. Hawksmoor melds with the city and brings the entire thing down on him. Or just kicks his head in. OR crushes him with gravity, as he DID bring down alien ships in New York.

Scoobless

the Carrier gives Jack access to a massive number of parallel worlds technologies as well

smile

Sir Whirlysplat
the Carrier gives Jack access to a massive number of parallel worlds technologies as well

smile

But nothing matching the New Gods, we have seen so far except the Aliens in Kev who made short work of the Doctor and Hawksmoore.

Dizzle
But nothing matching the New Gods, we have seen so far except the Aliens in Kev who made short work of the Doctor and Hawksmoore.

Batman didn't invent the NEW GOD's technology. He doesn't get a Motherbox, sorry. smile

Hawksmoor lifts Wayne Manor and drops it on Bruce, killing him. All from the safety of the inside of the sidewalk.

dman2008
Originally posted by Dizzle
Batman didn't invent the NEW GOD's technology. He doesn't get a Motherbox, sorry. smile

Hawksmoor lifts Wayne Manor and drops it on Bruce, killing him. All from the safety of the inside of the sidewalk.

acutally he did in away, Batmanafter studying the Mother Bozes made his that were simillar to New Gods teechnology.

demigawd
Jack didn't build the Carrier, so he can't use it.

Batman built all of the tech in his sci-fi closet. He gets to use it.

My scenario stands.

Hawksmoor gets speed-blitzed!

Scoobless

My scenario stands.

Batman didn't invent electricity or other power storage... so by your rules (taken literally) he can't use it

stick out tongue

demigawd
Batman didn't invent electricity or other power storage... so by your rules (taken literally) he can't use it

stick out tongue

Oh c'mon. When we credit Edison with inventing the lightbulb, we don't say he didn't do it because he didn't invent glass....by your logic, nobody invented anything because everything comes from natural substances that always existed.

So you KNOW what I meant, punk. stick out tongue

demigawd
Now take your speedblitz like a man!

Dizzle
Originally posted by dman2008
acutally he did in away, Batmanafter studying the Mother Bozes made his that were simillar to New Gods teechnology.

Yeah, but he pirated the entire thing from the New Gods, he simply adapted it to himself. It's like saying GE invented the lightbulb, because they don't use exactly the same ones that Edison made. It's simply a new version of an old invention, not a completely new device altogether.

Batman gets some batarangs. Since he can't exactly control OMACs anymore, I don't know how one of them would help him, but they are EASILY his greatest invention feat. Hawksmoor still has the entire city working against him, I'd doubt that even an OMAC would be able to stand up to him.

demigawd
Yeah, but he pirated the entire thing from the New Gods, he simply adapted it to himself. It's like saying GE invented the lightbulb, because they don't use exactly the same ones that Edison made. It's simply a new version of an old invention, not a completely new device altogether.

Batman gets some batarangs. Since he can't exactly control OMACs anymore, I don't know how one of them would help him, but they are EASILY his greatest invention feat. Hawksmoor still has the entire city working against him, I'd doubt that even an OMAC would be able to stand up to him.

If Batman BUILT it himself, he gets credit. That was clearly the intention of the stipulation. So if Jack happened to build any special guns...even if he didn't invent steel, oil, lasers, fire or gunpowder, he can use it in the fight.

Batman built everything in his sci-fi closet, therefore the speedblitzing robo-Flash is on the table. wink

That's my strategy and I'm sticking to it. Because we at JLAKMC stand fully behind the speedblitz as the solution to all problems.

demigawd
More specifically - making modifications to something doesn't count. So if there's an issue where Batman found Amazo and modified the chip so that it worked for him, he couldn't use it. But if he ran into piles of New God scrap metal and used it to create, I dunno, Nimrod, then it's fair game.

Scoobless
stipulations clearly said "self-invented tech" not modified, re-created or reverse engineered tech

stick out tongue

Jack owns Batman

Juntai

Batman gets some batarangs. Since he can't exactly control OMACs anymore, I don't know how one of them would help him, but they are EASILY his greatest invention feat. Hawksmoor still has the entire city working against him, I'd doubt that even an OMAC would be able to stand up to him. Lex Luthor invented the tech for the OMACs, he said so himself when taking some of them down.
Batman invented Brother 1, though, their overlord computer.
And Alexander Luthor made it self sufficient.

Juntai
Batman invented the JLA watchtower on the moon and funded and overseen it being built. He taps a button and teleports the other guy to the sun.

grey fox
The entire city uproots itself and then crushes batman . Batman can't hurt hawksmoor in the slightest unless he can somehow take out the entire city with only a few batarangs .

Sir Whirlysplat

My scenario stands.

I agree Sp33D Bl1tz (p)ownssmile

grey fox
I agree Sp33D Bl1tz (p)ownssmile

Nope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.