The solar system is no accident?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

dave123
It's made of cheese confused Of course it's artificial stick out tongue

Hit_and_Miss
I'm confused... What did you want to talk about deano?? this area of science is very temperamental... figures given today are replaced tomorrow...

On a side note... Do you think we really went to the moon???

PVS
i think the apollo missions were for real.
i also believe the earth and moon are identical in age

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by PVS

if they happened at the same time wouldn't they have merged, or be the same exact size??? Would the atoms attracted to earth not have had the same attraction to the moon???

I would hazzard a guess that the earth was forming when an astroid got caught in the earths gravity...

PVS
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
if they happened at the same time wouldn't they have merged, or be the same exact size??? Would the atoms attracted to earth not have had the same attraction to the moon???

I would hazzard a guess that the earth was forming when an astroid got caught in the earths gravity...

but why does the moon not rotate?

from a physics point of view, the only explanation would be that at one point they were joined and then separated...right?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
i think the apollo missions were for real.

This is also my understanding.

Sir Whirlysplat
This thread is hilarious laughing out loud The Science in the initial statement is based on hilarious errors and skewed opinion. Read the first 3 minutes, The chapter on the formation of the Solar System. laughing out loud

PVS
does it involve the will of the lizard people?

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
does it involve the will of the lizard people?

laughing Yeah know I think your on to something there! The lizard people are real and they made the moon!

Deano
lizards are real all right you son of a *****

Mindship
Those familiar with Marvel Illuminati will know the Answer.
Hint words: Celestials. Eggs.

Tex
http://home.cwru.edu/~sjr16/earth_moon.html

There are four main theories about the creation of the moon, although only one is generally considered to give an accurate description of what actually occurred.

The first theory states that the moon was created the same way the planets were - through the coalescing of gas and dust during the solar system's formation. The second theory says that the moon is a captured asteroid. The third theory says that when the Earth was first formed it was spinning so rapidly that it split in two; this is often referred to the "fission" theory*.

The fourth theory is the one that most scientists currently believe is correct. It states that when the Earth was quite young, a Mars -sized planet crashed into it. The planet crashed with such speed that it was completely destroyed, and almost destroyed the Earth. The planet was coming in with such force that when it was destroyed, the molten iron in its core continued to travel through Earth, to eventually be included it its core. This explains why the Moon has very little iron. The crash, comically dubbed the "Big Splash," sent tons of rock and debris into orbit. These fragments eventually coalesced to form the Moon. The tidal and rotational forces in play also account for why the moon's day is exactly the same as it's "year."

Koala MeatPie

soleran30
Originally posted by Deano
lizards are real all right you son of a *****

yeah they are just not 6 foot tall onessmile Geckos, chameleons, komodo dragons all lizards.

Deano
lol. there u go then

Bardock42
Hahaha...you gave the same link twice.

Koala MeatPie
And oucne again, I have killed another thread.

FeceMan
The lizard people did it.

KidRock
It was Wayne Newton.

FeceMan
Originally posted by KidRock
It was Wayne Newton.
Nuh-uh, George Bush did it.

meep-meep
How bout the one armed man? I think he prolly did it.

jaden101
i'm just surprised that the same conspiracy theorists that say the moon landing were a hoax, use the "evidence" from the moon landings as argument for the moon being synthetic...how bizzare...having your cake and eating it

i suppose the earth must also be synthetic seeing is the stuff underneath the crust is different from the crust...

KharmaDog
Another fine example why Deano has ZERO credibility on KMC.

Deano
your agenda to just to bash me is not doing yourself any good, i'll make sure people know, dont worry.

now i never said i held any of those articles to faith did i? i posted em cos they was interesting. focus your energy elsewhere please

FeceMan
your agenda to just to bash me is not doing yourself any good, i'll make sure people know, dont worry.

now i never said i held any of those articles to faith did i? i posted em cos they was interesting. focus your energy elsewhere please
Agenda?

Yes, Deano, KharmaDog has nothing better to do than devise an agenda to bash you.

(You never know, he might not.)

Deano
well i think that comment he posted was unacceptable.

Magee
Thing is it's hard to believe these sort of things especially when you post bias links to websites which conveniently ignore all the facts, try not to believe everything you read on the Internet.

KharmaDog
well i think that comment he posted was unacceptable.

I was merely pointing out why you have no credibility on KMC with your ridiculous posts loaded with inaccurate or blatantly incorrect research.

I would find this post far more unacceptable:

how about no? piss off if you dont like it

Deano
that comment was just

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.