Durok The Demolisher vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Durok
The Demolisher

vs.

Superman
man of steel

Comicbook_kid
Hey, once I saw this one I had to comment...I figure not too many people will know who Durok the Demolisher is, but I sure do...he's the dude from Thor issues #192 and #193 that put a pounding on ol' Thor...he's almost as badass as the Juggernaut...I have issue#192 but unfortunately I have never gotten to read #193, but I do know that Thor needs help from the Silver Surfer to stop him in that issue...At the end of issue #192, Thor has to open up a vortex and teleport themselves somewhere where they can battle and nobody can get hurt because Durok is just demolishing everything and everyone...he's just as tough as Juggernaut and smacks Thor around like a rag doll...I would love to know what happens in issue #193...Does anyone out there have that issue and if so, can you fill me in on what happens? And also, has Durok made any other appearances besides those two issues of Thor? I would love to track them down and read them...
Oh, I almost forgot about the battle at hand...well, let's just say Superman would probably win (barely), but it would be ONE HELLLL of a fight, believe you me!!!!!!!!

guy222
believe it took thor and silver surfer to stop durok

been awhile reading the classic thor issues

the Darkone
bump

guy222
durok

Stoic
Durok pretty much mauled the Silver Surfer, and was unable to be put down by Thor.

Durok ftw.

quanchi112
Durok.

abhilegend
How's durok's speed?

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
How's durok's speed? Superman rarely uses his speed. Is this when you go cbr mode ?

Stoic
How's durok's speed?

That could be a problem, but I believe that Durok was a magical golem, and was not truly alive, or dead. He was much like Jason Voohees, with above Thor level strength, low to non existent pain receptors, and out for blood. Basically he was DOS Doomsday without the ability to evolve.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman rarely uses his speed. Is this when you go cbr mode ?
He uses it far too much to think he is going to be standing still and trade punches. Is this when you go ict mode? This isn't a comic.
Originally posted by Stoic
That could be a problem, but I believe that Durok was a magical golem, and was not truly alive, or dead. He was much like Jason Voohees, with above Thor level strength, low to non existent pain receptors, and out for blood. Basically he was DOS Doomsday without the ability to evolve.
It would be a problem but kal isn't going to be using speed in every match. I'm really undecided, if superman detects durok isn't truly alive then he can go all out and it wouldn't be pretty for durok.

Stoic
He uses it far too much to think he is going to be standing still and trade punches. Is this when you go ict mode? This isn't a comic.

It would be a problem but kal isn't going to be using speed in every match. I'm really undecided, if superman detects durok isn't truly alive then he can go all out and it wouldn't be pretty for durok.

Not sure if that would work on Durok. I mean the going all out thing. He would just get back up, and if by some reason they ended up in close quarters like in a sewer due to collateral damage, Superman would find himself facing an unfeeling crazed retard. BFR would likely be Superman's best option.

quanchi112

It would be a problem but kal isn't going to be using speed in every match. I'm really undecided, if superman detects durok isn't truly alive then he can go all out and it wouldn't be pretty for durok. I didn't say this was a comic I just argue based on what a character is more than likely to do you argue based on what you want him to do. Huge difference.

dmills
I didn't say this was a comic I just argue based on what a character is more than likely to do you argue based on what you want him to do. Huge difference.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
I didn't say this was a comic I just argue based on what a character is more than likely to do you argue based on what you want him to do. Huge difference.
Lulz.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure if that would work on Durok. I mean the going all out thing. He would just get back up, and if by some reason they ended up in close quarters like in a sewer due to collateral damage, Superman would find himself facing an unfeeling crazed retard. BFR would likely be Superman's best option.
I can see superman doing that. This can go either way.

quanchi112
Lulz. So you agree Durok wins.

abhilegend
So you agree Durok wins.
Nevah!!!

quanchi112
Nevah!!! I won't give up on you.

guy222
supes doesn't win here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.