Rune King Thor Vs Dc Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
DC ARES ALONE MANHANDELED THE JUSTICE LEAGUE , AND KING THOR WELL NUFF SAID ..... WHO WINS.......

soleran30
Rune King Thor smokes Ares like a chump Indeed!

Mider
unknown how powerful Ares is he beat the crap out of the entire JLA i know that the JLA had to battle DC Odin once didnt they wonder how they did anyway i think Ares is only a little bit under King Thor but not by much.

soleran30
Yes but we are talking about Rune King Thor not just king thor............Rune King is a sick bastagesmile

Diunic
Wait what the difference between Rune King T and King Thor? I didn't had acess to this comics yet

Diunic
Some times is boring to live in a third world country

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Diunic
Wait what the difference between Rune King T and King Thor? I didn't had acess to this comics yet

Lets just say Rune King THOR literally killed The HULK and The THING in a h2h battle both at the same time and he only had 1 to use... (hand that is...)

sad

The Ion
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Lets just say Rune King THOR literally killed The HULK and The THING in a h2h battle both at the same time and he only had 1 to use... (hand that is...)

sad
Actually that was just King Thor. wink

Mider
how would he do against the JLA

Diunic
I saw this he killed Hulk and Thing in New Asgard Balder betrayed him

Diunic
But then who the hell is Rune King Thor????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[

JohnR
Rune King Thor is like Mr. T with the Uni-Power!

Diunic
RKT would win this like Supes smashed WW. Ares is less than Zeus<RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.