Revan being a woman would be so much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hello Friend
http://www.kotorfanmedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=185&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=0ad9f902877cb7a15959b54041578376

*tear*

Wesker
I love the fact that some women have to act out their unresolved fantasies with fictional characters. But then men have pr0n. It levels out.

SS_181st_Snow
If Revan was actually a woman, then she wouldn't have failed the Sith. Females never fail. Look at the movies like Ultraviolet, Kill Bill, and Aeon Flux. Female Revan would've ruled the universe even longer than male ;p.

SnakeEyes
Man... I hate Carth.

King_Thorin
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
If Revan was actually a woman, then she wouldn't have failed the Sith. Females never fail. Look at the movies like Ultraviolet, Kill Bill, and Aeon Flux. Female Revan would've ruled the universe even longer than male ;p. what does a woman not failing have to do with Revan being a woman. we all fail.

Revan will have a gender one day, just wait for it with baited breath.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by King_Thorin
what does a woman not failing have to do with Revan being a woman. we all fail.

Revan will have a gender one day, just wait for it with baited breath.

I'm saying that women don't fail when it comes to the really hard stuff. If Revan was a woman, then she would've had a tighter leash on Malak, and he wouldn't have shot at Revan's ship. Then they would rule the galaxy as Master and Apprentice. And Revan, it being her time, would do the ultimate PMS on Malak, killing him >.>. Then she finds another apprentice, one she can control.......hey, I should make a prequel to KOTOR like this xD.

King_Thorin
OKAY............shock

VISQUIS
Revan is better as a man, more powerful and more feared,plus he looks better as a man.

Faroth
Wtf is that pic for.... Why do you always post pics when it has nothing to do with the topic?

Ganner Rhysode
The voice actors did a really good job with KotOR... They really got into it, that's part of why I liked the game so much, it feels like more then just a kiddy video game, it feels much more... Real.

VISQUIS
To Trigler,i post pics because i like clone troopers,theres nothing wrong with that

Nactous
Well, the offical site has him as a man.

Fishy
Originally posted by Nactous
Well, the offical site has him as a man.

Yeah I heard this before, have a link to prove it?

Wesker
www.kotorfanboy.com

Fox4
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Man... I hate Carth. You and me both, stupid whiny bastard,"I don't turst you because some sick, sadistic bastard bombed my homeworld to kingdom come, and now I don't have anyone else to take my bullshit to except you!", can't believe some of the women who play Kotor actually like the guy. no

Darth Traya
Why does everyone dislike Carth? If you had your homeworld bombed into oblivion by your best friend who betrayed you and had your wife die in your arms, you would think the same.

He's far more believeable than Bastila.

Nactous
Originally posted by Fishy
Yeah I heard this before, have a link to prove it?
Finding that right now.

Nactous
Well, I will lokk for it later but I know the state Revan, and his, something. Its on the OS, I just dont know where.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.