Superman , Thor , GL (hal) vs Silver surfer , Black adam, Gladitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Both teams no about each other.... like silver surfer knows about superman weakness and superman knows that silver surfers knows about his weakness and ETC... there are no ringout. both teams have been given the same speed level so there would be no speed blitz. To make it even GL doesnt have to charge his ring. the fight takes place on mars.

the way i see it every character is gonna try to avoid fighting the one they know they are weak against. Gladitor would not wanna fight some like GL cuss he would no GL would creat a radition that he would be weak against.

soleran30
This ones a really good one! Its so good I can only compliment you and not pick a winner!

supremthor
bump

supremthor
bump

MattDay
Good, they all sorta cancel eachother out, gladiator/superman, thor/black adam, surfer/gl (hal), nice battle, should be the next crossover battle i reckon

guy222
Originally posted by supremthor
Both teams no about each other.... like silver surfer knows about superman weakness and superman knows that silver surfers knows about his weakness and ETC... there are no ringout. both teams have been given the same speed level so there would be no speed blitz. To make it even GL doesnt have to charge his ring. the fight takes place on mars.

the way i see it every character is gonna try to avoid fighting the one they know they are weak against. Gladitor would not wanna fight some like GL cuss he would no GL would creat a radition that he would be weak against.

Team One FTW

guy222
still team one

RageOfTheGods
Team 2.......

Capz-C
team 2 ftw...

Capz-C
You spelt gladiator wrong

Capz-C
I mean spelled

Philosophía
Team 1.

Bouboumaster
Team 2. Again, Superman would have to face either Superman who could wtfpwn him via Matter Manipulation or Black Adam who would do the same via magic.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2. Again, Superman would have to face either Superman who could wtfpwn him via Matter Manipulation or Black Adam who would do the same via magic. ?

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer takes Superman, Hal, and most likely Thor.
Adam takes Superman, Thor, and has a tough fight with Hal.
Gladiator loses to Superman, Thor, and Hal. Sure he could stand against them for a while, but the end result is that he loses.

Or something. sly

Team two.

panthergod
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2. Again, Superman would have to face either Superman who could wtfpwn him via Matter Manipulation or Black Adam who would do the same via magic.

Not really, since Surfer';s matter manipulation does NOT work on Superman's invulnerabililty and Shazam Magic has never been capable of opwning him by itself. Without a sucker punch Adam is screwed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Not really, since Surfer';s matter manipulation does NOT work on Superman's invulnerabililty and Shazam Magic has never been capable of opwning him by itself. Without a sucker punch Adam is screwed. What about red solar energy?

I also think Black Adam would in fact beat Superman in a fight.

Bouboumaster
Not really, since Surfer';s matter manipulation does NOT work on Superman's invulnerabililty and Shazam Magic has never been capable of opwning him by itself. Without a sucker punch Adam is screwed.

Why it wouldn't work on Superman?

Surfer would drain solar energy from Sups, or shoot him with red sun rays or with Kryptonite. Whatever the ways, Sups = dead meat against Surfer

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer might even create a WW II tank out of kryptonite that fires kryptonite shells and beat Superman.

Really, there's a chance he does something... exotic, but it's more likely he's going to go toe to toe with Superman, which IMO he can win.

RageOfTheGods

Is Screwed? Black Adam would beat Superman in a fight.......

Also he has never survived Shazam's magic.......Black Adam gets his power from 7 Gods which he can channel to destroy Superman........

Also since when is Superman not affected by matter manipulation (also Silver Surfer does not have to directly affect Superman with matter manipuilation to defeat him).........he is very very resistant but he can be harmed by it.........also Silver Surfer Currently could defeat Superman........especially if he used the full of his abilities like telepathy and Red Solar Radiation.....

ultimatethor
Team 2 wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer might even create a WW II tank out of kryptonite that fires kryptonite shells and beat Superman.

Really, there's a chance he does something... exotic, but it's more likely he's going to go toe to toe with Superman, which IMO he can win. I'M sure everyone knows the surfer is powerful but thats the stupidest scenario i've yet....DAMN.

Ambient
Hey it can happen..

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Ambient
Hey it can happen..

Technically it is srota within his powerset but it is totally out of character.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by lawest9
I'M sure everyone knows the surfer is powerful but thats the stupidest scenario i've yet....DAMN. If you're trying to insult me, then you're only insulting yourself.

lawest9
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
If you're trying to insult me, then you're only insulting yourself. I'M just pointing out how stupid that sounds, ss creates a ww 2 tank out of krytonite and shoots it at superman i mean c'mon..........GOOD GRIEF!!!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by lawest9
I'M just pointing out how stupid that sounds, ss creates a ww 2 tank out of krytonite and shoots it at superman i mean c'mon..........GOOD GRIEF!!! It was supposed to sound stupid.

Ambient
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Technically it is srota within his powerset but it is totally out of character.
Not necessary, just take a look at the Obliterator's weapon turning it into a flashlight was kinda silly..lol

Anyhow i got what yah sayin..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.