Pre-crisis Darkseid Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
A VERY BIG BATTLE with two titans of the cosmos who wins both have all there power at there disposal.

Mider
bump

Mider
bump

Mider
i personally think that RKT would get defeated by Darkseid DC odin once stated that all his pantheon combined wouldnt do anything to darkseid and ive heard Darkseid can destroy gods and add there power to his own he can travel through time as easily as any god not even MU odin could do that unaided but ive heard RKT could, Darkseid has done things like purge certain emotions from his body.......litarally. Darkseid can use his omega beams to teleport his opponints to anyplace he wishes he can also use them to erase you from existence and recreate you they are a devistating attack hurting even the likes of the spectre and they have been used to hurt uber foes like the anti-monitor he has also taken blasts that should destroy a galaxy and he wasnt really hurt by it, both the GL corps is afraid of him i think or they just dont wanna deal with him since when they attacked his planet he was prepaired and slaughtered a few thousand GL's the battle went so badly the Gaurdians gave up a GL at Darkseids request they also erased the battle as if it never happend from there records. Darkseid has been shown to have amazing powers like being able to kill a superman level being with a touch or recreating his dead army, causing lightning to flash with just being mad, moving two entire planets into diffrent locations, mind controlling an entire planet with out even trying i bet. using time and space to grab a hold or stop DC Ares, he also forced his way into the heart of the source i believe, just a hologram of him was able to give the JLA a light thrasing in fact every single apperance of Darkseid that has lost to a mortal opponent has been stated to be nothing more then an avatar or a fake its said that the real darkseid in his true form cannot be defeated on the mortal plain, also darkseid cannot be killed for the reason that if he does die the universe will collapse him being an essential part of it, he has defeated a guy or girl who thrashed orion and his people thouroughly while darkseid thrashed this person who did that to orion and his people with out even trying i believe he did that twice to two beings of such power.

Xplosive
It was already done, not so long ago. PC Darkseid win.

JohnR
I think pre-Crisis Darkseid takes this.

Private Pion
PreC-Darkseid is PostC-Darkseid, by the way.

the Darkone
RKT is way above his father in power and might, he has full control of the Odin force and rune magic which is all the magic of Asgard you combine the two he is more powerful than Odin. RKT killed Mangog who is a sky father level being RKT killed Mangog with a gesture something his father couldn't do. Rune King Thor has the knowledge of the past, present, future, he can do what father can do absorb all the life force of Asgard into himself and the nine worlds also, RKT is on elder god stasis like his brother Atum The God-Eater/Demogorge who is the most powerful Elder god their is, Darkseid has some great feats in his universe doesn't mean the same in the marvel universe. RKT power has no limitations unlike his Odin where had to stay in Asgard to use the full power of Asgard as where RKT can go anywhere and still have the same power. Remember people RKT blood is great son of one of the most powerful sky fathers in Odin and elder god Gaea, even stated by Odin his powers would be greater than Asgard itself.

Post Crisis Darkseid gets stomp into sh**, Pre-CrisisDarkseid has a better chance then any other god in Dc.

RKT 7/10

Mider
well if rune king thor can move planets out of there orbit or lock others out of the dimension or erase others from existence or bend time and space to his will or servive a nuclear blast or mind controll three billion beings on the level of superman please let us know if he can do these things if not he will lose this battle.

supremthor
Originally posted by Mider
well if rune king thor can move planets out of there orbit or lock others out of the dimension or erase others from existence or bend time and space to his will or servive a nuclear blast or mind controll three billion beings on the level of superman please let us know if he can do these things if not he will lose this battle.
also if RKT can defeat a fully power Galactus let me no.....cuss Kirby said Darksied and galag are on the same level.

the Darkone
Kriby is dead and that was stated in the 70's that's not the gospel things do change, Darkseid is not on a normal or full powered Galactus at all maybe a weaken Galactus, in the hunger showed you who was more powerful and it wasn't darkseid. Ad nobody is saying RKT in on Galactus can you comperhan what I am saying, RKT is on the same level or a notch below Atum the God- Eater/ Demogorge even he would kick the sh** out Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider

He did that already, he blink Mangog out exitsences with a gesture and killed Celestials beings "The Ones That Sit in The Shadows". Regular Thor survive a nuclear blast and a planetary explosion unharmed, if Odin can kill a whole race of beings with one blast from his throne room RKT can do the same but even greater. KT sealed a cosmic being inside of earths moon with little trouble, and kileed the combine power of Destroyer/Desak with one hit from the hammer filled with the Odin force.

Mider
and you have what proof about this what do those feats have to do with moving planets and mind controlling 3 billion beings at once and also locking people out of the dimension who was this being he locked in the moon cause if he wasnt a celestial i dont think he should be called a celestial being.

the Darkone
You are still on this mind controlling 3 billion people shit, moondragon control a whole race of beings to end a civil war and she did it with out the mind gem what's your piont. Darkseid and Odin/RKT are written complete different from each other, it's possible for Odin/RKT can control a whole planet but they are not written that way one god is truely evil and the others are the oppsites if Odin went evil then he could probale do the samething but that's not in their character. Darkseid can move planet with his mind so the f**k what,what has he done with all those powers not a mother f**king thing former heroes and villians below Darkseid has done more then he has. Don't get me started on DS overrated ass, when he runs the dc universe holler back other wise I don't want to hear sh** about it.

Mider
if DC wasnt scared of losing some of there fav characters they would let darkseid kill supes and WW and MM and all those guys maybe at least once, but you should know that just when Supes died in DOS the fans were like :O

manjaro
OK for the last time let me see if i can get thru to ppl..........whew....ok....here goes.....due to the fact that new gensis and apokolips exist in the 4th world they werent affected by the crisis, only if the entire cosmos had been destroyed would theyve have been afffected so Darksied as he is now, is Darkseid as he's always been, so there is no such thing as pre crsis darksied.. same thing for the new gods. And while we're at it Its actually Rune Thor...or King Thor....there is no such person as Rune King Thor, but is that gonna stop dummies from saying RKT....meh..probably not erm

Mider
king thor rune king thor dont care i dont see him winning especially if he is not is not essential to the universe.

manjaro
me niehter he's going down like china town

spideycarnage
king thor is a cosmic being...omega effect wont work on him..if darkesid still uses the omega effect, it will be absorbed by thors hammer, and be sent right back at him...how is darkseid gonna defend him being tossed into another dimention?

Mider
it hurt the spectre i dont think thors hammer is more powerful then the spectre, and being tossed into another dimension aint gonna do anything he can teleport back.

spideycarnage
he has teleported thru dimentions befor?

Mider
he can time trave and can teleport others into dc oblivion and i think he teleported orion into another dimension any reason why he himself couldnt?

spideycarnage
just asking, i thought the limitations to his teleport, i knew he can teleport him self thru distances, like planet to planet, or galaxy to galaxy..dident know he could to it thru dimentions.

Mider
when he was thought dead he returned and sent orion into another dimension and locked him out.

manjaro
everytime he comes to earth he is telporting thru another dimension, and he can also do all those things under his own power not just by boom tubes and magicks

The Ion
Originally posted by spideycarnage
king thor is a cosmic being...omega effect wont work on him..
Is there a rule that says the OE doesn't work on cosmic beings. Spectre wasn't feeling too great when he got hit with them. They don't work on Superman because Supes merged with Kismet but Kismet is DC's Eternity, not just some skyfather from a pantheon hardly anyone worships anymore.

Then again, even Superman may have never been hit with the one, true Omega Effect.

Mider
and Supes is protected by the source cant say the same about king thor he isnt important to the universe he wouldnt have the protection and even if he had protection he might still go down hard not die but go down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.