Venom vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Okay, I found someone to take on Venom from DC. We all know who Bane is, so I think we know what to say. For those who don't know, it's this guy:
http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/quadrinhos/artigos/homem-aranha/venom.jpg

versus this guy:

http://www.alexhorley.com/Images/bane.jpg

Marcus4600
Now, Venom is registered as a class 12, but to be honest, he's more of a class 20 or maybe 25, because he's lifted much more than that before. Bane uses a drug called Venom to enhance his strength, and to be honest, he so ripped and muscled it makes my stomach churn. So, between these two, who would win?

Avalonofthewind
Venom wrecks him pretty easily. Enhanced, I'd say Bane is about a 2 tonner.

Clayface may have been a better choice,

Marcus4600
Good point, Avalon. You're one of the people I actually missed on these forums when I got banned, and I still haven't figured out why the hell I got banned. Meh.

Avalonofthewind
I was wondering that myself. I saw "restricted" under your avatar this morning, and I was like "WTF??"

Marcus4600
Yeah, it was wierd. Guess people in the Spider-man forum don't like me much. Must have been a group report or something. I told a 12 year old that he was a liar.

Anyway, so Venom would kill Bane. How would he kill him is the question. Venom's pretty creative.

Avalonofthewind
Pretty much. Venom could toy with him like a Cat does a mouse.

Femi32
Would Bane with the symbiote outclass Eddie Brock withe the symbiote?
That is the true question.

Back on topic, Venom wins 10/10.

Avalonofthewind
Definitely, without the Symbiote, Brock gets owned like a teen counselor in a Friday the 13th flick. As Venom though... it's the other way around.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Femi32
Would Bane with the symbiote outclass Eddie Brock withe the symbiote?
That is the true question.

Back on topic, Venom wins 10/10.

Eddie without the symbiote is pretty tough too, as one might see here, he is hit five times in the face and remains standing. laughing out loud

Femi32
I meant both with the symbiote, not one without it.

Marcus4600
Both with the symbiote? Venom would still win. He knows the ins and outs of the symbiote, and could exploit the weaknesses a lot better.

AcousticDoc
Bane can't hurt venom in anyway. Bane with venom overdose might be able to throw a 2 ton punch at venom...but uhhh....what's that going to do?

OMNIKINETIC
YEAH VENOM WINS THIS WITH EASE...

Juntai
Venom would win.

AJ4LIFE
venom is superpowerful to bane bane cant hurt superman venom was smashing him

AJ4LIFE
anyone who is looking at this speak 2 me please about this forum
its my first

samishe
Venom owns Bane. If even Batman kicked his ass h2h.
AJ2, you must give Bane some advantage like prep time or weapon.

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
venom is superpowerful to bane bane cant hurt superman venom was smashing him Not too logic, and Marvel vs DC isn't a canon resource for arguements. Superman could beat Venom and Bane at the same time by "breathing" heavily at them.

AJ4LIFE
bane isnt really superpowerd venom is
why are peaple arguing about this

grey fox
Venom rips bane in half before chowing down on his brains....

AJ4LIFE
venoms got this no problem

Knightfall93
awwww... you dont get that bane is tactical... he might use his BRAINS to beat Venom... and he's quit venom now but he actually worked out so much in Blackgate that he was in the venom strength anyway!

marvelprince
Still though, unless he uses sonics or some serious fire then Vemon eats his brains

AJ4LIFE
venom is so strong he went toe to toe with supes and juggernaut so u are saying that man worked out to become as Strong as supes are u

brainchild81
Originally posted by Knightfall93
awwww... you dont get that bane is tactical... he might use his BRAINS to beat Venom... and he's quit venom now but he actually worked out so much in Blackgate that he was in the venom strength anyway! You obviously love Bane a whole lot. He'd be rendered dead or useless in seconds against Venom though. It's really hard to use your brains while somebody's scoopin' 'em out & eating them like ice cream.laughing Venom 1000000/10.

AJ4LIFE
why is this argument still going its stupid

venom wins hand down

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by brainchild81
You obviously love Bane a whole lot. He'd be rendered dead or useless in seconds against Venom though. It's really hard to use your brains while somebody's scoopin' 'em out & eating them like ice cream.laughing Venom 1000000/10.
hysterical

NoFate007
Venom's got this.

Marcus4600
Scoopin them out and eating them. Amen brother!
Venom is probably even smarter than Bane. He's no genius, but he's a very good battle strategist. He's REALLY good at playing possum.

grey fox
Venom - WERE GOING TO EAT YOUR BRAINS

Bane - Whats with all the caps ?

Venom - It represent how i own you and am going to devour your brains in a similar manner that brainchild81 described

*Bane slaps venom around the face quickly*

Bane - Shuttup , were not supposed to break the third wall.

Wynndar
not a good match up...so is there some kind of argument that Bane would have a chance with some lopsided prep? That worked on Batman but wouldnt have really worked on Venom.

AJ4LIFE
BATTLE OVER VEFORE STARTED

AngryManatee
yeah if it was the same scenario that batman was in b4 fighting bane, then Venom would've probably murdered all the guys before Bane, and then killed Bane just by popping a boner through his heart.

ExtraMision5555
bane 0/10

blind faith
Brock beats Bane like a red headed stepchild. End of story.

Alfheim
Banes loses.

endrict
brock all the way unless bane gets some smarts and use a sonic device.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.