New Energy Magneto vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Im putting him up against the SS to gauge his power if i put him up against thor people can just say he would use his hammer to smash thors own head in but i wont do that so ill use the next best thing Silver Surfer. to make things clear magneto has undergone an even BIGGER transformation into an energy being from what ive heard he is going to own the shi ar empire but i only heard that i cant prove it soooooooooo if any of you know about this new energy mags do chip in to this debate.

Khellendros
I still gotta go with SS. Even the blackhole creation won't help Mags.

Mider
well this mags is suppose to be even MORE powerful then house of M mags they said he is going to defeat the entire shi ar empire by himself but thats what i was told so i cant comment weather its true or not. On another note i dont think black holes can hurt heralds since terrax used one to hide from galactus but then again i dont remeber if galactus threw him back in to be trapped again meh maybe one of you remebers.

Khellendros
Hmm. You're right, Terrax was hiding in one, but I THINK he admitted that he couldn't get back out again. But I'm only like 55% sure on that. Still, I know Surfer can move in and out of them without any real risk to his life. I really find it hard to believe that Mags will destroy the Shi'ar, but he will definitely kick the bejeezus out of the Imperial Guard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.